Author Topic: Winter Death Storm 2011 (Updated for Winter Death Storm 2014)  (Read 215337 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Death Storm 2011 (Updated for Winter Pud Storm 2013)
« Reply #1025 on: February 25, 2013, 04:33:35 PM »
The rough ridin' grocery store near my house was 100% out of eggs.  The only ground beef they had left were those 5 pound tube things.  The milk will be gone within the next hour, and I grabbed one of the last loaves of bread.

I have never seen anything like it.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 25, 2013, 04:34:53 PM »
The rough ridin' grocery store near my house was 100% out of eggs.  The only ground beef they had left were those 5 pound tube things.  The milk will be gone within the next hour, and I grabbed one of the last loaves of bread.

glen beck post.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 25, 2013, 04:36:08 PM »

Do you shop at pud mart?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 25, 2013, 04:37:26 PM »

Pictures or it didn't happen

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 25, 2013, 04:46:12 PM »

Pictures or it didn't happen

Most of the Dillons in Wichita are like that. Partly due to hording, partly due to transportation problems.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Winter Death Storm 2011 (Updated for Winter Pud Storm 2013)
« Reply #1030 on: February 25, 2013, 04:49:38 PM »

The Library was out of Bud Light 30 packs on Sunday due to Winter Death Storm Arthur Brown.
:adios:

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 25, 2013, 04:50:29 PM »
gonna be 60 and sunny in MHK tomorrow

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 25, 2013, 04:57:13 PM »
It was one of those Walmart groceries.  They aren't quite as big as Hyvee's or Price Choppers, but they aren't convenience stores.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 25, 2013, 05:06:01 PM »

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 25, 2013, 05:11:47 PM »
my recommendation to get through this blizzard?  snuggling.

- Gary "Quite Contrary" Lezak
emaw

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: February 25, 2013, 05:13:45 PM »
I miss Kansas so much after all this blizzard and drinking and gary lezak talk    :embarrassed:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 25, 2013, 05:15:37 PM »
It was one of those Walmart groceries.  They aren't quite as big as Hyvee's or Price Choppers, but they aren't convenience stores.

You talking about one of those neighborhood deals? I went once, didn't care for it. I also went for none food items, expecting it to be like a full sized walmart.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 25, 2013, 05:17:11 PM »
If you thought I was binged on the last death storm, you haven't seen crap yet.   Cats game, followed by KU game, and no work tomorrow.   :horrorsurprise:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 25, 2013, 05:19:31 PM »
What is the goEMAW KC Metroplex consensus on Brian Busby? Stud? Pud?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 25, 2013, 05:21:15 PM »

He's gay, which is how I prefer my weathermen, but I prefer Lezak by a country mile to Busby.  Busby drives a convertible Jag, however...so points for that.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 25, 2013, 05:27:56 PM »

2nd place to the 'Zak, but a distant 2nd place
emaw

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 25, 2013, 05:29:18 PM »

He's gay, which is how I prefer my weathermen, but I prefer Lezak by a country mile to Busby.  Busby drives a convertible Jag, however...so points for that.
busby is also a member of the kc civic orchestra.  seems like a dickhead though.  who knows?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 25, 2013, 05:33:00 PM »

Dillons West was out of bread, cheese, eggs and most produce last wednesday night. It was hilariously small-timey how the townies prepared/reacted to the news that we were going to get a lot of snow.

"BUT THE DILLONS IS OUT OF BREAD!!!!!!"  :sdeek: :runaway: :sdeek: :runaway: :sdeek:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 25, 2013, 05:36:52 PM »

busby is also a member of the kc civic orchestra.  seems like a dickhead though.  who knows?

What instrument does he play? 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 25, 2013, 05:37:53 PM »

Dillons West was out of bread, cheese, eggs and most produce last wednesday night. It was hilariously small-timey how the townies prepared/reacted to the news that we were going to get a lot of snow.

"BUT THE DILLONS IS OUT OF BREAD!!!!!!"  :sdeek: :runaway: :sdeek: :runaway: :sdeek:

Good grief I don't understand this at all. Do people really not have enough food in their house to keep them fed for 24 hours? And if not, do people think they're going to die if they don't eat for 24 hours?

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 25, 2013, 05:39:53 PM »

What instrument does he play?

Meat Flute
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 25, 2013, 05:42:17 PM »

Good grief I don't understand this at all. Do people really not have enough food in their house to keep them fed for 24 hours? And if not, do people think they're going to die if they don't eat for 24 hours?

If I didn't have enough food for 24 hours, and options were stocking up or not eating, I would stock up.
:adios:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 25, 2013, 05:42:35 PM »

I have a weekly grocery list that lasts me through the week. I go shopping on Wed nights.  :sdeek: Had to improvise a bit, but it's one day. Not armageddon, people.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 25, 2013, 05:45:38 PM »

If I didn't have enough food for 24 hours, and options were stocking up or not eating, I would stock up.

I guess I underestimated the number of people that don't keep 24 hours worth of food in their house.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Winter Death Storm 2011 (Updated for Winter Pud Storm 2013)
« Reply #1049 on: February 25, 2013, 05:46:31 PM »

Lezak and Busby are both homosexual so its instant tie for first place in the stud competition. That said mike Thompson is kind of a boss bc it seems like he doesn't gaf. Channel 5 is the worst collection of hyperventilating psychos evaaaaar