Author Topic: Nebraska obviously...........  (Read 991 times)

Offline zackole1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Nebraska obviously...........
« on: December 30, 2010, 11:54:47 PM »
isn't good enough to play in our conference anymore.......they should leave. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Nebraska obviously...........
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 11:58:31 PM »
isn't good enough to play in our conference anymore.......they should leave. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and enjoy those big 10 refs when they arrive. Wonder what constitutes excessive celebration in Nub land.
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 12:00:07 AM »

and enjoy those big 10 refs when they arrive. Wonder what constitutes excessive celebration in Nub land.

Hope it's not pee spots. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 12:01:56 AM »

Excessive cud chewing/gum chomping

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 12:06:17 AM »

Excessive cud chewing/gum chomping

Good thing for them you have to score a td before they'd call it so it won't be a problem for a while. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline ksudrew

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 01:06:16 AM »
nebraska obviously got hosed one last time by the big 12 refs - 12 penalties for 100+ yards against the nubbies and only 3 penalties against washington

oh snap, those weren't big 12 refs?  the nubbies are just undisciplined thugs?  never mind