Author Topic: Asprilla  (Read 3384 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Asprilla
« on: December 21, 2010, 10:54:03 PM »
Shoot the ball instead of making that dumbass little post to post pass that gets stolen every time.  And the behind the back pass was neat, once.  Stop doing it.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Asprilla
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 11:08:17 PM »
Also, can you jump?  If you're not going to jump you may as well still weigh 400 lbs or whatever.

catzacker

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 11:11:15 PM »
i hate him. I'm thinking about quitting cocaine just to his family doesn't get any more of my money.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 11:12:49 PM »
He looks so sad after he turns the ball over every time he touches it.  Bet he wishes he'd stayed in Florida.   :users:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 11:13:16 PM »
yeah, these probably need to be merged into one thread

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 11:19:35 PM »
Shoot the ball instead of making that dumbass little post to post pass that gets stolen every time.  And the behind the back pass was neat, once.  Stop doing it.

Shooting it will be just as worse. He should probably just stay on the bench.

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 11:45:33 PM »
He looks so sad after he turns the ball over every time he touches it.  Bet he wishes he'd stayed in Florida.   :users:
I wish he had stayed there.  Would trade him for Dom in second.  Dom could at least touch the rim.   :chainsaw:

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 11:50:15 PM »
He looks so sad after he turns the ball over every time he touches it. 

I think that's just how his face looks all the time.  I doubt he even cares when he turns it over.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 11:52:18 PM »
still love aspy.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 11:54:42 PM »
You're stubborn. I'm pretty much done with his knuckle ball bunnies and FTs and handful of stuffed shots per game.

Offline KSU-Krazie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 11:58:34 PM »
Does he know what going up strong means? I have yet to see him jump more than a half inch off the ground when underneath the basket. JFC, you're big, play like it!

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 11:59:05 PM »
still love aspy.

Don't love, but I don't think he's terrible.  Probably one of his worst games of the year tonight.

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 12:00:04 AM »
still love aspy.

Don't love, but I don't think he's terrible.  Probably one of his worst games of the year tonight.

yup, when we needed him the most...

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2010, 12:01:56 AM »
Does he know what going up strong means? I have yet to see him jump more than a half inch off the ground when underneath the basket. JFC, you're big, play like it!
did anybody see the youtube where he had 150 xtra lbs on him and he still slammed it? That was pretty cool, and important to note.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2010, 12:08:49 AM »
still love aspy.

I don't think there is anyway to get around the fact that he is the biggest body on the floor but shies away from contact.  Freddy's body type, and frankly what we need him to do, does not match what he wants to do.  Jamar plays into contact and he has half the strength.  My concern with Freddy is playing into contact and with aggression is a mindset.  I have yet to see a big man "develop" this mindset.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2010, 12:18:50 AM »
didn't you people see what happened to mcgruder?  eff that.  stay pretty, apsy.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 12:51:32 AM »
how asprilla gets blasted and curt and wally and their lack of pt coupled with wally's overall puppy dog lameness on the court gets a free pass is beyond me. asprilla is fine. what did people expect and aren't getting that are making them so upset?

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 12:53:25 AM »
With all these added tolls I'll be able to upgrade my Hate Asprilla bandwagon. Heated seats 'n' stuff.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 01:07:13 AM »
how asprilla gets blasted and curt and wally and their lack of pt coupled with wally's overall puppy dog lameness on the court gets a free pass is beyond me. asprilla is fine. what did people expect and aren't getting that are making them so upset?

You're absolutely right, they shouldn't.  The most frustrating out of the three is Curtis simply refusing to rebound, it's weird, not sure why he's playing with his own money.  Wally at this point would be like kicking the crying girl because she is a crying girl.  I actually hope he transfers, not for mean reasons, but to make something of his remaining two years of eligibility.  He needs to play for a coach that will spread the floor and let him face up and not require him to get too dirty inside.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 03:12:13 AM »

You're absolutely right, they shouldn't.  The most frustrating out of the three is Curtis simply refusing to rebound, it's weird, not sure why he's playing with his own money.  Wally at this point would be like kicking the crying girl because she is a crying girl.  I actually hope he transfers, not for mean reasons, but to make something of his remaining two years of eligibility.  He needs to play for a coach that will spread the floor and let him face up and not require him to get too dirty inside.

kind of had the same thought earlier tonight. re: wally.  :frown:

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 08:45:14 AM »

Pointing out that Wally sucks is like pointing at a fat kid and calling him fat. 

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2010, 11:01:22 AM »
Wally had some good strong boards last night, at least. Nice to see after watching the Fumble Bros (Aspy and Curtis) down there so far this year.

Offline 114Hickory

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2010, 11:02:55 AM »

Which post goes up strong?   It's not something that's done here for some reason.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2010, 12:39:12 PM »
Wally had some good strong boards last night, at least. Nice to see after watching the Fumble Bros (Aspy and Curtis) down there so far this year.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2010, 12:55:01 PM »
Freddy has shown the ability to be a back to the basket scorer.....but it was against shitty teams :dunno:
EMAW