Author Topic: Wait a damn minute  (Read 1069 times)

Offline jake4kstate

• Fan
  • Fear the Beard 4 Life
    • View Profile
Wait a damn minute
« on: December 19, 2010, 01:13:10 AM »
This years team is going to be fine, i mean look at how franks teams have started the past few years, especially on offense, pretty shitty. If we shoot nething not totally shitty like the 27% fg and 16% 3pt today, we would have won that game. FU didnt even play that good of D, we had open shots. Its just one loss to a team that was picked to win their conference.  Like all of you i am deeply dissapointed in the performance today, but i can deal w/ a game that was lost b/c of poor shooting that will work itself out as the season progresses.  Its the games that we dont defend that gets me pissed. And look at it this way, remember when Xavier beat the crap out of us by 31, that opened our eyes and boosted B-Easy's cats to the ncaas.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
Re: Wait a damn minute
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 01:23:21 AM »
I am NOT content with being a rough ridin' bubble team every year. Yeah, Xavier kicked our ass that year and "boosted" us all the way to an 11 seed. Whoopdy rough ridin' doo.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 01:24:19 AM »

Offline jake4kstate

• Fan
  • Fear the Beard 4 Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 01:30:02 AM »
I am NOT content with being a effing bubble team every year. Yeah, Xavier kicked our ass that year and "boosted" us all the way to an 11 seed. Whoopdy effing doo.
[/quote
thats not the point, the point is that b4 that game we sucked ballz, more than this team has, i mean we lost like 4 non con games that year with an f'n easy non con sched., and after that game we improved tremendously b/c our inexperrienced team(similarites???) finally pulld their headz out of their ass and played like they were capable of(this team has capabilities that the fightin beasleys could never reach), we have the pieces, put em together correctly and the season will be what was expected

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 01:37:06 AM »
u drunk?

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 01:57:29 AM »