Author Topic: Nebrasketball: Please leave sooner, its embarassing  (Read 1250 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nebrasketball: Please leave sooner, its embarassing
« on: December 12, 2010, 09:18:08 PM »
http://deadspin.com/5712438/were-the-kissing-ladies-at-the-nebraskatcu-game-trying-to-send-the-world-a-message

At around 10 minutes left in the second half, two young lasses made their way behind the basket where TCU was shooting free throws. They proceeded to get it on, and I mean wildly make out, as a distraction.
Needless to say the TCU player missed both. I'm guessing it was not a principled stand against DADT.

It's actually a good thing you can't see the girls as they are, how should I say this, fat and ugly. Both were carrying a significant beer gut on them. The guy they were with was carrying a few pounds on him as well...well at least I think it was a guy; it was either nice man titties or terrible real titties.

My guess is these girls do this kinda stuff all the time as its probably the only way they get attention from guys, cause you know, they're fat and ugly.

:facepalm:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Nebrasketball: Please leave sooner, its embarassing
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 09:44:45 PM »
 They're all corn fed up there. They are hot from the tits up, then their asses are 4 feet wide. All of them up there are like that

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Nebrasketball: Please leave sooner, its embarassing
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »
they're probably losing standhardinger soon.  returning to germany.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."