Author Topic: Little things that make you :angry:  (Read 17317 times)

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
Re: Little things that make you :angry:
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 10:14:18 AM »
Red lights.

This. The worst is when they aren't synched up on one-way streets. It's terrible here in Wichita.

no left turns except on green arrow.  you can't make a left turn in Manhattan unless you have a green arrow.  mcmw would have about a 100 tickets if we had red light cameras.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 10:41:08 AM »
Red lights.

This. The worst is when they aren't synched up on one-way streets. It's terrible here in Wichita.

2nd street used to be a breeze through downtown.  Now the light at Broadway has jacked everything up.  I've been meaning to speak to someone about this.  It wouldn't be hard to fix.  Amazing how lazy some people are.   

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 10:41:23 AM »
People

Pretty much.  Nearly broke up with a girl because she chewed with her mouth open.  Fortunately, I found a more sane reason to break it off.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 10:42:53 AM »
Red lights.

2nd street used to be a breeze through downtown.  Now the light at Broadway has jacked everything up.  I've been meaning to speak to someone about this.  It wouldn't be hard to fix.  Amazing how lazy some people are.    

Back when the 3rd street/Tuttle Creek Blvd lights weren't synced by Walmart was aweful.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 10:43:21 AM »
I guess mine comes down to waiting. Also, had to do with it being so fracking cold and having to be out in the cold because some a-hole can't fill the tape. FYI, have to keep receipts for work.

Agree about beeping alarm clocks. I stay in alot of hotels and people still think it is funny to set alarms to 3am when they check out.

Also, hate electronic thingys not working when I want. I got a Mac and this has lowered my anger for this alot.

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 10:45:16 AM »
People talking at movies. 

Enrages me.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2010, 10:45:31 AM »
People that suck at driving

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 01:28:52 PM »
People

Pretty much.  Nearly broke up with a girl because she chewed with her mouth open.  Fortunately, I found a more sane reason to break it off.

Holy rough ridin' Christ, THIS!!  Can not stand people chewing with their mouth open, raking their fork with their teeth, scraping their plate incessantly, slurping their drink.  Just bad manners in general.  Went to the movies awhile back and it was hell.  Don't even remember the movie because I was surrounded by fat, bad smelling, WT ingrates chomping their rough ridin' popcorn with their mouths open.  My girlfriend kept grabbing my arm cause I was ready to go punch someone in the face.  I would rather they just kick me in the nuts repeatedly than subject me to the sound of chewing with their mouths open.   :curse: :curse: :curse:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010, 01:34:43 PM »
this mouth open chewing one wins.  it should be legal to kill people that can't rough ridin' eat without disgusting everyone within 50 meters.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2010, 02:03:40 PM »
People who use the self check aisle when all they have is produce

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2010, 02:06:40 PM »
Hardcore NFL fans.

Borat Impressions.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2010, 04:15:04 PM »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2010, 04:17:44 PM »
Wet socks...and people who drop ice on the kitchen floor, let it melt, and i walk on it. rough ridin' hate it.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2010, 04:29:45 PM »
When I can't find what I'm looking for. It's usually my fault because I didn't put it where I'd find it, but I am undoubtedly storming around the house/garage blaming gf/dog/etc for it not being where it should.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2010, 04:34:00 PM »
People that don't pick up their dog's crap that is dispensed in your yard.

Offline ltrain

• Combo-Fan
  • go cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2010, 04:39:21 PM »
When my wife tries to fix stuff around the house...cause I know she's gonna fk something up and I'm gonna have to finish the job.
Wondering who is running this hot dog stand and seriously considering heading out for tacos.

GetFipps

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2010, 04:41:41 PM »
people that know there is a rough ridin' goddamn help file to help themselves figure out wtf they are trying to do but they are too goddamn important/lazy to look at the rough ridin' help file and they just ask you because they think you have time to help fix their crap but what they don't know is that they will die and i will laugh.

Also, my wife used to pronounce "home" like "hayome" and that pissed me right the eff off.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2010, 04:50:36 PM »
People telling me to do crap. Especially my wife. Goddamit, QUIT TELLING ME TO DO crap!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2010, 04:52:29 PM »
people that know there is a fracking goddamn help file to help themselves figure out wtf they are trying to do but they are too goddamn important/lazy to look at the fracking help file and they just ask you because they think you have time to help fix their crap but what they don't know is that they will die and i will laugh.

Don't mean to sound uppity, but I rough ridin' hate when employees are too rough ridin' lazy to figure crap out for themselves. I rough ridin' snapped on a dude today who asked me like ten questions on the same damn thing. Look: if you can't do the rough ridin' job without me pushing on your ass, pack your crap up and get the eff out.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2010, 04:58:55 PM »
Quality processes/systems/checklists

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2010, 05:00:36 PM »
My half-breed Husky pissing all over everything because he's an bad person/dumbass.  I blame the people who piss on the side of my house during Mardi Gras.
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

GetFipps

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2010, 05:06:33 PM »
people that know there is a fracking goddamn help file to help themselves figure out wtf they are trying to do but they are too goddamn important/lazy to look at the fracking help file and they just ask you because they think you have time to help fix their crap but what they don't know is that they will die and i will laugh.

Don't mean to sound uppity, but I rough ridin' hate when employees are too rough ridin' lazy to figure crap out for themselves. I rough ridin' snapped on a dude today who asked me like ten questions on the same damn thing. Look: if you can't do the rough ridin' job without me pushing on your ass, pack your crap up and get the eff out.
FOR FUCKS SAKE I rough ridin' hate people.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2010, 05:08:48 PM »

Don't mean to sound uppity, but I fracking hate when employees are too fracking lazy to figure crap out for themselves. I fracking snapped on a dude today who asked me like ten questions on the same damn thing. Look: if you can't do the fracking job without me pushing on your ass, pack your crap up and get the shazbot! out.
FOR frackS SAKE I fracking hate people.

LOL. I completely fear this about myself sometimes. I just think people are rough ridin' morons who do nothing but make my life more difficult/annoying. Just want to call a meeting of my whole team, pound my fist on the table, and say "THE SUCKING STOPS NOW!"

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »
Wet socks...and people who drop ice on the kitchen floor, let it melt, and i walk on it. rough ridin' hate it.

wow. this is a pretty good one. also talking on the phone. i can't think ofanything more horrible then having a long phone conversation w/ wet socks on.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2010, 05:19:24 PM »
Wet socks...and people who drop ice on the kitchen floor, let it melt, and i walk on it. fracking hate it.

wow. this is a pretty good one. also talking on the phone. i can't think ofanything more horrible then having a long phone conversation w/ wet socks on.

How about people that take phone calls while everyone is watching TV in the living room but don't get off the couch...and then shush everyone and ask you to turn the TV down.