Author Topic: what bowl r we headed 4?  (Read 13711 times)

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: what bowl r we headed 4?
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2010, 07:10:05 PM »
it supposed to be announced Sunday night during the selection show but its pretty common knowledge that we will definitely be going to a bowl with the worst defense among all D-1a football teams.

Offline trumanorme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2010, 07:21:15 PM »
I don't care what the stats say, I remember a 59-7 game. What happened to kickin the crap out of KU, and going to a bowl game? That is not a bad year. Remember how bad we were 2-3 years ago? Baby steps people, Baby steps.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2010, 07:25:58 PM »
We're not any better than we were during Prince's first year.  Actually, we're in bascially the exact same position.  Good offense, shitty D, crappy bowl against some Big East school.

Offline trumanorme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2010, 07:36:35 PM »
I could see how bad it had become in Princes 1st year that I gave up my season tickets after 12 years. The two don't compare! Not even a little.

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2010, 07:41:08 PM »
They should go ahead and just announce the b12 teams in those last 3 tard bowls

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2010, 07:45:41 PM »
anyone who goes to the bowl and supports this trash program is nothing more than trash themselves.  you should be ashamed of yourselves- whoever you are.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2010, 07:51:32 PM »
I don't care what the stats say, I remember a 59-7 game. What happened to kickin the crap out of KU, and going to a bowl game? That is not a bad year. Remember how bad we were 2-3 years ago? Baby steps people, Baby steps.

Someone please direct truman to the Shirt Tucking thread, I'm sure his knowledge and input would surpass our wildest expectations.
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2010, 07:53:52 PM »
Still gotta support the program Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  We're going to need a new coaching staff soon and the more attractive this job is, the better.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2010, 08:09:15 PM »
I like bowl game t-shirts, fwiw
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »
I have a newpaper thing advertising Syracuse's win over us in the Fiesta Bowl.  I thought it was kinda funny.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2010, 08:56:08 PM »
I have a newpaper thing advertising Syracuse's win over us in the Fiesta Bowl.  I thought it was kinda funny.
Dude we beat them in the Fiesta Bowl.  :lynchmob:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2010, 09:05:21 PM »
Yeah, that's why it was funny.  They handed out the correct ones as we left the stadium.  I noticed a big ass stack sitting on the ground and tried to grab a few extras to give to people before I realized they were the mumped up ones.  Guess they just printed up both kinds during the game. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2010, 09:06:48 PM »
Pinstripe bowl will have $200 hotel rooms in NY being that close to New Years.  Really a good time to have ridiculous amounts of points and no blackout dates on said points.

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2010, 09:35:24 PM »

New Years :excited:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2010, 09:45:29 PM »
Still gotta support the program Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  We're going to need a new coaching staff soon and the more attractive this job is, the better.
i don't have to support crap.  you go support crap.  lol @ football fans, keep dreaming about the new mystical and magical coaching staff that will be here soon.   LOL, poor, poor football fan.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2010, 09:57:06 PM »
Then I don't want to hear you bitch about the football program anymore.  We didn't support the basketball team for a long time and that 20 years sucked.

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2010, 11:10:25 PM »
i don't have to support cac.  you go support cac.  lol @ football fans, keep dreaming about the new mystical and magical coaching staff that will be here soon.   LOL, poor, poor football fan.
:thumbsup:
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2010, 11:11:37 PM »
Then I don't want to hear you bitch about the football program anymore.  We didn't support the basketball team for a long time and that 20 years sucked.
:blah:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2010, 07:14:44 AM »

And what did the level of support of Kstate basketball fans have to do with Huggy coming here?  Seriously.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2010, 07:32:09 AM »
Pinstripe bowl will have $200 hotel rooms in NY being that close to New Years.  Really a good time to have ridiculous amounts of points and no blackout dates on said points.

You won't find a good hotel for $200 unless you have chicat hotel connections 

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2010, 07:37:17 AM »
Most of our fans are afraid of big cities.  This could spell disaster!

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2010, 08:05:28 AM »
Still, the Pinstripe can make a convincing pitch. The teams will get the full Big Apple experience, including a cruise around New York Harbor and the chance to practice at NFL facilities used by the Jets and Giants. Coaches and school officials will ring the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange, and the teams will have the experience of playing at Yankees Stadium.

"The pope has been here," Holtzman said.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2010, 08:23:21 AM »
KK-  you may have forgotten the 14 yrs of sub .500 ball we had to suffer through between Altman and Huggs. Or the fact that we had to hire a high school coach when Huggs dumped us after only one year.  But fan support isn't really important.  Neither are facilites.  (Which are being built with fan's donations.)

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2010, 08:57:18 AM »

And what did the level of support of Kstate basketball fans have to do with Huggy coming here?  Seriously.

I'm having a raging case of Deja-vu. The last time that thread did not end well.
RIP Fatty

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2010, 06:29:01 PM »
KK-  you may have forgotten the 14 yrs of sub .500 ball we had to suffer through between Altman and Huggs. Or the fact that we had to hire a high school coach when Huggs dumped us after only one year.  But fan support isn't really important.  Neither are facilites.  (Which are being built with fan's donations.)

Yeah we sucked and our fan support sucked.  What did that have to do with our ability to get a good coach?