Author Topic: We were a DC away from 8-4 possibly 9-3.  (Read 3482 times)

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
Re: We were a DC away from 8-4 possibly 9-3.
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2010, 01:19:20 PM »
Not every coach from the MAC is the "white Turner Gill." That doesn't make any sense.

Hey bad person don't effing insult my intelligence and talk to me like I'm a goddamned tard.  eff you.  I'm smarter than you.

Every coach you listed was accomplished Golden hasn't done cac.

He's under .500 in the MAC, this is the best team he's ever had and he's going to finish 3rd in his cacty division, and the MAC is down this year.  eff tie wearing Al Golden and eff your rust belt ass.

His '09 team finished 1st in the MAC and went 9-4 (7-1)  :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2010, 01:36:59 PM »
Not every coach from the MAC is the "white Turner Gill." That doesn't make any sense.

Hey bad person don't effing insult my intelligence and talk to me like I'm a goddamned tard.  eff you.  I'm smarter than you.

Every coach you listed was accomplished Golden hasn't done cac.

He's under .500 in the MAC, this is the best team he's ever had and he's going to finish 3rd in his cacty division, and the MAC is down this year.  eff tie wearing Al Golden and eff your rust belt ass.

His '09 team finished 1st in the MAC and went 9-4 (7-1)  :lol:

Since when is finishing TIED for first in the division the same as finishing first in the CONFERENCE?  Not sure you can claim first in Tue conference when you don't don't even qualify for the championship game.  Even if I didn't know what I was talking about your lie was easily verifiable.   Keep lying shitface.

Warm up the banner machine Missouri Tigers 2010 tied for first place in the Big 12 Conference

You're right the Gill comparison was unfair.  Gill took a worse program and not only played for but won the MAC Championship.  You're right let's hire a  guy who's behind Gill in MAC lore.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2010, 01:47:07 PM »
Not sure which approach to aruging with Rake I like better - the MIR carpetbombing or the Toben Operum "lol at this regular person" method.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2010, 02:04:38 PM »
LOL @ this regular person suggesting that Turner Gill took over a "worse" program.

Golden took over a team that was banished to independent status and went 0-11 the year before he arrived. That program, if you could call it one, was every bit as bad as Buffalo, if not more so.

:goodbyecruelworld:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
LOL @ this regular person suggesting that Turner Gill took over a "worse" program.

Golden took over a team that was banished to independent status and went 0-11 the year before he arrived. That program, if you could call it one, was every bit as bad as Buffalo, if not more so.

:goodbyecruelworld:

You're going to have to remind me when Buffalo was pulling in BCS Conference checks.  Actually don't you'll likely make some crap up again and try to pass it off as fact.  Piss break over I'll continue my drive home now.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 02:25:24 PM »
OB sticking around is tearing goEMAW apart!!!! :runaway:

Just retire, Bill, for your family (which you said we were all part of).

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 02:27:27 PM »
Lol @ MakeItRain's regular posts.  :lol: