Author Topic: Why is Snyder mad?  (Read 991 times)

Offline purplepain

• Fan
    • View Profile
Why is Snyder mad?
« on: November 27, 2010, 06:53:08 PM »
People have said that Snyder is mad, but I wonder if he is mad at the defense.  I mean the defense was terrible, but Snyder simply had to play Klein all game, and this wouldn't have been a game so he is an idiot also.  Maybe Snyder is so mad that he will fire himself.  How in the hell can you take a qb out that scored on each possesion.  Maybe Snyder is mad because Klein didn't score the way Snyder wanted it.  I was going to watch the entire game, but I ended up going in to work when I saw that Coffman was starting.  Snyder is a total idiot, and should be fired just for screwing with a kid like Klein the way he is.  I bet tuggle is thinking that he doesn't want to come to K-State.  If he is the best, he won't start because Snyder needs someone sucky to run his 3rd grade offense.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Why is Snyder mad?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 07:02:56 PM »
 :emawkid:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Why is Snyder mad?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 02:18:36 AM »
The old bastard sure sounded pissed during the post game, lights might be on at the bill tonight!