Author Topic: I laugh at you people who blame the staff  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
I laugh at you people who blame the staff
« on: November 27, 2010, 06:50:16 PM »
You whiners realize that if it weren't for this staff we would be 0-fer in the conference, right? Probably 2-10 overall or so too. This team is simply terrible, and through some miracle we've actually been able to win some games this year. So many games in fact, that we're going bowling.

All I know is, we were picked to finish in the basement of the north... with good reason. Now we're 7-5 and heading to the postseason. I see zero reason to complain.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline k-state87

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: I laugh at you people who blame the staff
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 07:01:31 PM »
I am happy with a 7-5 record, we have the worst D1 QB in college football history & a rough ridin' shitty D. I am happy that K-State is going to a bowl game. I know it is  :powerespect: but who cares.  :emawkid:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 07:13:10 PM »
too many black players, right?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 07:15:12 PM »
Noudj, you should call into the Matt Wolters post-game call-in show, 866-577-8228.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 07:17:02 PM »
Noudj, you should call into the Matt Wolters post-game call-in show, 866-577-8228.

Really does need to happen

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 07:21:32 PM »
Too many of Ron Prince's players.

Hey idiots, LHFCBS is the reason why this team got 7 wins this year. He kept this team alive this year and believing in themselves and not giving up like they did under Prince. The defense would've realized they can't stop any offense and gave up under Prince.

KSU has been to 13 bowls games in it's history, now going to 14, of which 12 are going to be coached by Snyder, and you all are going to whine about it all night long....pathetic.

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 07:25:08 PM »
I blame it all on OB. If we had Gary Patterson, he'd have Queso winning 10 games this season

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 07:25:48 PM »

Hey idiots, LHFCBS is the reason why this team got 7 wins this year. He kept this team alive this year and believing in themselves and not giving up like they did under Prince. The defense would've realized they can't stop any offense and gave up under Prince.

KSU has been to 13 bowls games in it's history, now going to 14, of which 12 are going to be coached by Snyder, and you all are going to whine about it all night long....pathetic.

:ck:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 07:26:36 PM »
You whiners realize that if it weren't for this staff we would be 0-fer in the conference, right? Probably 2-10 overall or so too. This team is simply terrible, and through some miracle we've actually been able to win some games this year. So many games in fact, that we're going bowling.

All I know is, we were picked to finish in the basement of the north... with good reason. Now we're 7-5 and heading to the postseason. I see zero reason to complain.

Thank god Cosh got us those seven wins too.  

Just for the hell of it;  As of last week, here's a couple of schools with statistically better overall defenses than KSU:

Wyoming  -  (I know, all the recruits are just dying to get to Wyoming - something about MCMW just loving moutain ranges)
Troy - I'll honestly admit... I don't know where the eff they play?
Idaho - see Wyoming
KU -  Pfft
Utah State - Not to be confused with Utah
La. Lafayette - Don't we beat the crap out of them every once in a while?
Iowa State - See La. Lafayette
Colorado - This teams Defense LOST TO KU!   :horrorsurprise:
Colorado State - This Team Lost to a teams Defense that Lost to KU   :horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise:

So yeah... really.   7 wins is pretty rough ridin' amazing - But there's no excuse for keeping Cosh around and I think any coach that decides to keep him around needs to be fired.  

And while I"m at it, If Cosh isn't gone Monday, this extra couple of weeks that a bowl game affords KSU isn't going to do anything but make this defense worse.

Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Yowza
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »
Yowza

FITZ

As angry as I've seen Coach Snyder in a postgame interview since 1995 at Cincinnati. Wow. Steam was rolling off of him.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 07:40:13 PM »
Yowza

FITZ

As angry as I've seen Coach Snyder in a postgame interview since 1995 at Cincinnati. Wow. Steam was rolling off of him.

:pbj:

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 07:46:59 PM »

Just for the hell of it;  As of last week, here's a couple of schools with statistically better overall defenses than KSU:

Wyoming  -  (I know, all the recruits are just dying to get to Wyoming - something about MCMW just loving moutain ranges)
Idaho - see Wyoming
KU -  Pfft
La. Lafayette - Don't we beat the cac out of them every once in a while?
Colorado State - This Team Lost to a teams Defense that Lost to KU   :horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise:

So yeah... really.   7 wins is pretty effing amazing - But there's no excuse for keeping Cosh around and I think any coach that decides to keep him around needs to be fired.  

And while I"m at it, If Cosh isn't gone Monday, this extra couple of weeks that a bowl game affords KSU isn't going to do anything but make this defense worse.

Do you think injuries had something to do with this?  HUH?  Do you think?  Didn't we have a team captain and leader on defense get hurt?  Someone called Hrebeck maybe?  Maybe?  Maybe he was a bit more important than you jokers thought he was.  Just MAYBE?  You don't lose an intense guy like that and not miss something.  Thanks to Prince the depth is not there.  Cosh isn't the greatest defensive coordinator our there, but no other coordinator could have done better with these weak-willed players Prince left us with. 

I wish our fair weather fans were out of here by Monday.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 07:50:56 PM »
Didn't we have a team captain and leader on defense get hurt?  Someone called Hrebeck maybe?  Maybe?  Maybe he was a bit more important than you jokers thought he was.  Just MAYBE?  You don't lose an intense guy like that and not miss something.  Thanks to Prince the depth is not there.  Cosh isn't the greatest defensive coordinator our there, but no other coordinator could have done better with these weak-willed players Prince left us with. 

Hrebec is awful.  I don't want to bag on the kid, but he's really not a D1 football player.

So, try again.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 07:53:09 PM »
blame the black man.  seems to work for 'noudji in both KSU coaches as well as politics.

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 07:55:12 PM »
blame the black man.  seems to work for 'noudji in both KSU coaches as well as politics.
Look how stupid you look wanting Ron Princess back as head coach.  It's going to take years (at lest 5 or 6) to just fix the problems he created.

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 07:57:27 PM »

QFT 'nouji, QFT.  Ron Prince would've lost this game to North Texas by at least 15. AT LEAST 15!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:08:12 PM by The Whale »

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »
Look how stupid you look wanting Ron Princess back as head coach.  It's going to take years (at lest 5 or 6) to just fix the problems he created.

To be fair, Prince was cleaning up the mess Snyder left him too.  He just poured gasoline on an already burning fire.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 08:03:39 PM »
Do you think injuries had something to do with this?  HUH?  Do you think?  Didn't we have a team captain and leader on defense get hurt?  Someone called Hrebeck maybe?  Maybe?  Maybe he was a bit more important than you jokers thought he was.  Just MAYBE?  You don't lose an intense guy like that and not miss something.  Thanks to Prince the depth is not there. Cosh isn't the greatest defensive coordinator our there, but no other coordinator could have done better with these weak-willed players Prince left us with.  

How can you reconcile this statement?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 08:06:47 PM »
Gotta admit, TJ makes a hoodful of sense.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 08:13:43 PM »
Yowza

FITZ

:pbj:

I wonder what Snyder is so angry about?  The amount of incompetence he has surrounded himself with or the reality that he has no business coaching football any longer? 

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 08:14:11 PM »
the 5or 6 year talking point is for retards.  bill has already had two.  

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 08:21:23 PM »
Now Tan's working the coaching staff glory hole.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 09:37:42 PM »

Idaho - see Wyoming
KU -  Pfft
La. Lafayette - Don't we beat the cac out of them every once in a while?

So yeah... really.   7 wins is pretty effing amazing - But there's no excuse for keeping Cosh around and I think any coach that decides to keep him around needs to be fired.  

Do you think injuries had something to do with this?  HUH?  Do you think?  Didn't we have a team captain and leader on defense get hurt?  Someone called Hrebeck maybe?  Maybe?  Maybe he was a bit more important than you jokers thought he was.  Just MAYBE?  You don't lose an intense guy like that and not miss something.  Thanks to Prince the depth is not there.  Cosh isn't the greatest defensive coordinator our there, but no other coordinator could have done better with these weak-willed players Prince left us with. 

Oh I get it.... you're being sarcastic.   Use italics next time.   :baityes:   You got me.   

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2010, 09:38:39 PM »
Wait.... that was sarcasm right...   That's some damn good fishing...   still doubting myself.