Author Topic: Cats on TV?  (Read 2544 times)

Offline PowercatVision

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • CollegeSportsVision.com
Cats on TV?
« on: February 11, 2010, 10:27:29 AM »
Just letting everyone here know that if you need to know what channel the Cats are on in your area feel free to check out PowercatVision.com.

We will have the specific channel the Cats will be aired on to the best of our abilities before each game.  
If you do not see your city please let us know you would like it added to the list.

We also call all the locations in the database to see if:

A. they will have the game on
B. they will have the game on w/ SOUND
C. they will show the game if you ask
D. if there will be a watch party at their site

Please add any locations you know of that are not in the database.  
Plus if there is one that is not a KSU "friendly" location please add a review about it so future KSU fans don't get stuck with a bad experience.

Can't wait for Saturday!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 10:37:36 AM by PowercatVision »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Cats on TV?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 11:02:17 AM »
Omaha Cox Cable.  Also, come on here and post if/when/what channel the game will be on in Omaha on Cox.  Do this 4 days before the game, 2 days before the game and finally the morning of the game.  Do this ONLY for mens basketball and football.  If we are good in baseball come on here and check with me to see if I want you to do the same thing for baseball.  Do this for the Royals once REGULAR season baseball starts.  Check with me every two weeks to see if I want you to continue for the Royals.  I will probably tell you to cut off the Royals updates about a month into the season.  DO NOT ASSUME I WILL NOT WANT TO KNOW.  If the Royals make a run late into month 2 or 3 I still want to know if/when/where they will be on.  You must wait for me to give you the direction to stop message board updates.  Also, tivo the enitre The National Parks documentary on PBS as I got into it last night but didn't finish watching it.  Have this transfered to DIVX format and get it to me someway at no cost to myself.  Finally, pimp goEMAW.com on every other website you visit to hock your wares.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 11:05:19 AM »
Games are almost always on the YES Network in New York City. If its on ESPN plus its on YES. Games are on both the standard and HD channel.  Channel 53 and 753 for Time Warner customers.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 11:10:22 AM »
I prefer the game sound on and with subtitles in spanish can you make sure that they will do this. tia!

Offline PowercatVision

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 11:12:46 AM »
most have agreed to German and Swedish subtitles. 

Not sure what the deal is with Spanish subtitles but only Southwest KS has agreed to do so.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 11:14:47 AM »
Please add the Pizza Parlor in Topeka, KS as a location you inquire about showing KSU games. However, only inquire about KSU Mens Basketball games for the Pizza Parlor. I will want a different location inquired about for KSU womens basketball games.  The reason for this is I like to enjoy a light beer and slice of 'za while enjoying my mens cats basketball team, and some sort of fusion cuisine while enjoying the womens basketball cats team.  If you could find a location to suit my needs for the ksu lady cats, I would be eternally grateful. Oh, and then there is football.  I have a direcTV on top of my KHATZTRACKER bus that will need to know the transponder numbers and coordinates for every home and away game for the Cats football team.  I also have a C-Band in my villa near Larned that will need those numbers as well.  For my home, regular Cable will do.  For non-conference road games, I require that you post game inquiries for Jeremiah Bullfrogs, Jeremiah Bullfrogs live and Chili's.  The reason for this is depending on the location of the team, I will want to eat at a different restaurant. West coast teams, I like Chilis.  Southern or Southeastern teams, I like Jeremiah Bullfrogs.  Finally for midwestern or east coast teams I like Jeremiah Bullfrogs live.  Then there are home games.  Home games, I would prefer you list the time and location of the game, along with the beer specials at the Dutch Goose 2.  Sometimes I do buy tickets to the games but I don't go.  Maybe this year I will go to the game, in that event, I will revert back to your site to watch wherever the location of ESPN college game day is, so please provide that information as well.  For KSU baseball games, that are on Fox sports network, please ignore those.  I will find that information myself.  

Thanks!
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline PowercatVision

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 11:23:30 AM »
Add what ever locations you want to the site. 

It is a free site and open to everyone to add places to watch the games.
You can also create a watch party / event in the site as well.

Jeremiahs is already in there and on the list of places to call for the games.

Will look into satellite coordinates, why didn't I think of that  :bang:.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 11:24:44 AM »
Add what ever locations you want to the site. 

It is a free site and open to everyone to add places to watch the games.
You can also create a watch party / event in the site as well.

Jeremiahs is already in there and on the list of places to call for the games.

Will look into satellite coordinates, why didn't I think of that  :bang:.

do it from here.  I can't visit your site from work (pron?  virus?) for some reason.  Check back here and ask for updates once per day.

Offline PowercatVision

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 11:26:40 AM »
You may have to try a couple of times as I am hosting it myself.

If traffic gets backed up it may not come up.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 11:27:38 AM »
Nice site.  Looks great in firefox.

:flush:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 11:29:41 AM »
No DC info?

FYI, lots of super elite katz in DC. Plus, upcoming direct DC-Manhattan flights for biolab will only boost this Diaspora. Jump on it now and get ahead of the curve (<--free business-type tip)
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 11:30:19 AM »
You may have to try a couple of times as I am hosting it myself.

If traffic gets backed up it may not come up.
i love the site, love the concept, love the execution.  what I want you to do is keep it purple.
question- do you know if the 810 zone on the plaza will be airing the Cats on the television, with sound and subtitles?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline PowercatVision

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 11:34:41 AM »
there is a redesign in the works but waiting on some crap to clear up with the name of the domain.

once that gets cleared up or i am forced to rename the site it will have a better look and feel.

plus hopefully better looking for FF if I remember to test outside of Chrome.

Only so much time in a day I guess when working full time.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 11:52:48 AM »
we're back, baby.   :cool:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 09:31:34 PM »

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 08:08:51 AM »
PowercatVision,

I will be on a cruise in a couple weeks so I will need to know if the boat I am on will be carrying the Texas Tech and Missouri game.  Can you get me this information if needed? 
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 11:38:07 AM »
I notice you don't have Cox Omaha on your little list deal.  Why is that?  Racist?

Offline PowercatVision

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »
no one has requested it yet.

soooo would you like it on there?

also if there is any locations just add them in.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 09:11:18 PM »
Bump.

I will be in Salt Lake City tomorrow night. Is the game going to be on tv there? tia