Author Topic: Conference tourney seating  (Read 1754 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Conference tourney seating
« on: February 11, 2010, 08:42:56 AM »
To all you big stuff donors: Where are school allotted seats, or is it random? Now that I live in teh KC are, and not completely broke, I'd like to see The EMAWs in the confy tourney. I see tickets for sale in the "Texas" or "Nebraska" section. I realize they don't get their own section throughout all sessions, but assuming upper level, are school allotted tickets typically on the ends, sides, or corners? Or are they as random as anything else?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Online 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: Conference tourney seating
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 08:58:12 AM »
bump. how does a (relatively) poor college student acquire tickets to this event?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 09:02:53 AM »
bump. how does a (relatively) poor college student acquire tickets to this event?
If you have a vagina, use it. Otherwise, sell drugs.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 09:20:24 AM »
What fury said, you will have to pay out the ass.  I reccomend walking around outside after a team or 2 have been knocked out.  The people with entire tourney passes will be selling them.  Like I said in a previous thread, pray that a Texas/Mizzou type team gets knocked out at the beginning.  Texas fans would rather drive back than stick around, and Mizzou fans are just terrible fans.  Be willing to pay $150 for one game, or $500+ for the rest of the tournament.

I'm going to estimate that most fans at the tourney will be of the KSU/KU/Mizzou caliber.  Obvious statement, but it's not just because of the location but the fact that these 3 teams have a very good chance of making it to the last round.  If Texas continues to flop, you won't see many fans make the drive up.  JMO
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 09:32:40 AM »
i'll sell you my tickets for any session where KSU isn't playing  :dunno:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 09:36:24 AM »
Did you get yours through KSU?

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 09:56:07 AM »

You should still be able to view the game from the top.  Not the greatest, but at least you are there.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 10:07:03 AM »

You should still be able to view the game from the top.  Not the greatest, but at least you are there.
Yeah, upper level are my only real option. I ask this question because I could buy some "insert team name here" tickets or I could get some that are on the end/corners. The team name tickets are slightly higher, but if they are typically on the sides instead of the ends, I'll get them. If there's really no way to know, I may as well save the coin and get known end tickets.