Author Topic: TSA Enhanced Screening Explained  (Read 4496 times)

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
TSA Enhanced Screening Explained
« on: November 17, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: TSA Enhanced Screening Explained
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 04:44:03 PM »

:fatty:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 04:59:40 PM »

Overboard.

Intrusive.

Ridiculous.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 09:45:42 PM »
You should probably link that with a NSFW tag.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 08:39:44 PM »
You know how they can stop people from taking over planes?  Secure the cabin door. Oh, they already do?  Stop fracking with me then you fracking mall cops!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 11:26:53 AM »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 11:04:14 AM »
http://www.boingboing.net/2011/06/09/developmentally-disa.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+boingboing%2FiBag+%28Boing+Boing%29&utm_content=Twitter

"You have got to be kidding me. I honestly felt that those two agents did not know what they were doing," Mandy told us.

Dr. Mandy claimed they asked Drew to place his feet on the yellow shoe line, something he didn't understand. They proceeded to pat his pants down, questioning the padding which was his adult diapers. When the agents asked Drew to take his hand and rub the front and back of his pants so they could swab it for explosives, his dad stepped in and tried to explain that Drew was mentally challenged.

"They said, 'Please, sir, we know what we're doing,'" Mandy said.

The TSA agents saw Drew holding a six-inch plastic hammer.

"My son carries his ball and his hammer for security. He goes everywhere with (them)," said Mandy.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 12:59:02 PM »
Heard about that. Disgusting. The TSA and the politicians that advocate this should be thrown in prison.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 01:19:11 PM »
if they didn't search retards (hard), the terrorists would immediately start to recruit retards for their missions.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 12:37:10 AM »
meh, should just get in the car and drive.  I've heard KC to Cancun is a super fun road trip
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »
I don't necessarily think that it's a God given right to fly without being patted down, or "intruded upon."  Look at it this way, if TSA's enhanced screening is so unpleasant to the point where one would rather drive, then by all means, drive.  Otherwise grin and bear it.

I'll still fly.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 08:08:32 AM »
I don't necessarily think that it's a God given right to fly without being patted down, or "intruded upon."  Look at it this way, if TSA's enhanced screening is so unpleasant to the point where one would rather drive, then by all means, drive.  Otherwise grin and bear it.

I'll still fly.

This is what dumbasses that don't fly a lot say.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 08:47:18 AM »
Its also not a god given right to talk on the phone without being wiretapped. If you don't like it then by all means send a letter.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 09:22:20 AM »

I'll still fly.

This is what dumbasses that don't fly a lot say.

I'm not sure what qualified as "a lot" but I think I fly quite a bit and I agree with dlew.  I've never had any issues with the machines, pat downs, etc.  I'm a ninja at the security line though.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 09:28:58 AM »
i fly quite a bit, and i've never been patted down/stopped.  if you act like you know what you're doing and don't carry on thirty pounds of crap, then you'll be fine. 

pretty happy that they aren't giving retards a free pass, they might be drug mules.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 11:17:13 AM »
I don't necessarily think that it's a God given right to fly without being patted down, or "intruded upon."  Look at it this way, if TSA's enhanced screening is so unpleasant to the point where one would rather drive, then by all means, drive.  Otherwise grin and bear it.

that's fine for me and you, but retards aren't capable of making an informed decision.  that's why it violates their civil rights, but not ours.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2011, 11:27:20 AM »
I don't necessarily think that it's a God given right to fly without being patted down, or "intruded upon."  Look at it this way, if TSA's enhanced screening is so unpleasant to the point where one would rather drive, then by all means, drive.  Otherwise grin and bear it.

that's fine for me and you, but retards aren't capable of making an informed decision.  that's why it violates their civil rights, but not ours.
Do you see how retards not being thoroughly searched might lead to a more profound, lethal exploitation of retards (forcing bombs up their b-holes, etc.)?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 11:31:03 AM »
Do you see how retards not being thoroughly searched might lead to a more profound, lethal exploitation of retards (forcing bombs up their b-holes, etc.)?

yes, i already posted about that.  retards are a real catch-22.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 11:35:32 AM »

yes, i already posted about that.  retards are a real catch-22.
Absolutely.  Maybe TSA should hire retards to do the pat-downs on other retards, so it seems a little more humane.
 :dunno:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 11:38:35 AM »
The only time I've been stopped was on my flight back from Mexico. rough ridin' Mexicans were profiling the white man.  :shakesfist:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2011, 11:40:11 AM »
Absolutely.  Maybe TSA should hire retards to do the pat-downs on other retards, so it seems a little more humane.

that's a good idea.  would help get some retards off the streets and into a rewarding careers too.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »
we had the super xray hold your hands up over your head thing in Omaha for about 2 months and then they just quit using it :dunno:  I've done the foot swab thing, the air blow box thing and the super xray.  all very easy.  

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 11:47:21 AM »

that's a good idea.  would help get some retards off the streets and into a rewarding careers too.

Is this not what is happening now?  Seems like it.  Don't fly much, but my strong impression of TSA employees seems to support that they have already thought of this.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »
Is this not what is happening now?  Seems like it.  Don't fly much, but my strong impression of TSA employees seems to support that they have already thought of this.

dunno, i see plenty on the streets still.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2011, 12:25:03 PM »

dunno, i see plenty on the streets still.

If this is going to fully resolve the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) unemployment issue, we are going to open a lot of new airports.