Author Topic: Buzz  (Read 27037 times)

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Buzz
« on: February 10, 2010, 06:30:27 PM »
Thoughts on Google's latest?  Seem to be some privacy issues there.  Of course, if you're still using Google products at this point, you either don't care about privacy or you're stupid.  Will be interesting to see if it catches on quicker than Wave.  Last couple of Google releases seem to be technologies that people aren't really sure how to use yet.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Buzz
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 08:07:52 PM »
i don't care that they know what me and 2 billion+ other people search for.  really, i don't.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: Buzz
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 05:38:23 PM »
Thoughts on Google's latest?  Seem to be some privacy issues there.  Of course, if you're still using Google products at this point, you either don't care about privacy or you're stupid.  Will be interesting to see if it catches on quicker than Wave.  Last couple of Google releases seem to be technologies that people aren't really sure how to use yet.

Now that we've had a bit to see how this played out can we get your take on this? TIA
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f