Author Topic: KSU Wildcastrated  (Read 3445 times)

catzacker

KSU Wildcastrated
« on: November 12, 2010, 10:28:08 PM »
I mean....H-O-L-Y   S-H-*-T.  Our bigs couldn't have played like bigger pussies.  My pre-season hate for Sprads is now entirely shifted to in season hate for Asprilla.  He's dogsh*t.   And Jamar's dumbass is right behind him, followed by Curtis "Princess" Kelly.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Wildcastrated
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 10:31:22 PM »
Why can't we drop step and score?  Drop stepping and scoring is something that we should be able to do.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 10:31:34 PM »
I mean....H-O-L-Y   S-H-*-T.  Our bigs couldn't have played like bigger pussies.  My pre-season hate for Sprads is now entirely shifted to in season hate for Asprilla.  He's dogsh*t.   And Jamar's dumbass is right behind him, followed by Curtis "Princess" Kelly.

You take Asprilla, I'll take JHR.

Together, these two won't know what hit them.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 10:33:50 PM »
don't leave out wally please

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 10:34:59 PM »
I can't till Knight rips on our bigs and our poor entry pass angles.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

catzacker

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 10:36:22 PM »
Why can't we drop step and score?  Drop stepping and scoring is something that we should be able to do.

i have no idea.  it's mind blowing.  jfc, I'll send our band of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) bigs tape of the Morris twins so they can see what it looks like if they didn't get a good enough view from the bigs that abused them with it all night tonight.  but it would require a decent post entry pass, which no one on the f'ing team has a clue on how to do.  

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 10:36:58 PM »
Wally does his best every time down to commit an offensive foul away from the ball.

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 10:41:53 PM »

personally i was a lot more worried about how good our guards were going to be this year.  i feel a little better after this game.  the bigs will be fine.  also james madison's bigs are pretty decent.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 10:44:08 PM »
After Sprads has looked good so far, doesn't your early hate for him tell you anything?  Like- your BBIQ is somewhere in the 60's?  You know, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) levels?

catzacker

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 10:46:23 PM »
After Sprads has looked good so far, doesn't your early hate for him tell you anything?  Like- your BBIQ is somewhere in the 60's?  You know, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) levels?

it was my hate for white basketball players that forced me to hate sprads, not my BBIQ, which is pretty much off the charts awesome.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 10:47:36 PM »
Remember Huggins era talk about how Frank was doing miracles with the bigs because he was good at that or whatever?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 10:48:59 PM »
Remember Huggins era talk about how Frank was doing miracles with the bigs because he was good at that or whatever?

yes :angry:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 10:49:48 PM »

it was my hate for white basketball players that forced me to hate sprads, not my BBIQ, which is pretty much off the charts awesome.

This. I generally hate white basketball players (I'm white, so not  :opcat:), but I like Sprads so far.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 10:51:23 PM »
There are lots of great white players in college, retards.

catzacker

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 10:52:56 PM »
Jake and Sprads......Salt-N-Pepa?  Jake and the Whiteman?  I dunno.

Offline Berries and Cream

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 10:53:11 PM »

He's good. Had some nice defensive plays, but also some dumb fouls. Reminds me a lot of Pullen as a freshman on defense (dumb reach in fouls due to bad positioning). In a couple years he could be a great defender.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 11:41:16 PM »

Name one that currently plays in the Big 12.

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 11:43:04 PM »

will spradling

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 11:44:32 PM »
Are you arguing that there are no good white players in NCAA basketball?  Pretty sure I remember seeing a good one in the dance last year.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2010, 01:18:18 AM »
Are you arguing that there are no good white players in NCAA basketball?  Pretty sure I remember seeing a good one in the dance last year.

Nope, not arguing that at all. I just asked you to name a "great white player" in the Big 12 this season. tia

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2010, 02:16:49 AM »
Make your own damn list of good white players in the conference.  My point was there are lots of good white players in college basketball, even at the high major level.  Saying Sprads is gonna suck because he is white is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  Hell, there have been lots of good white pgs in the conference over the years and Sprads looks like he could be another.  I guess we should just assume Mapleleaf is better than Sprads because he is black?    Pretty sure Denis was the only good Rican in the conference last year...

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2010, 04:11:41 AM »
Jake and Sprads......Salt-N-Pepa?  Jake and the Whiteman?  I dunno.

the next time I see you I will give you what you deserve... a dutch rub. That is all.  You deserve it.
 :blah: :cheers: :blah:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2010, 09:33:01 AM »
Make your own damn list of good white players in the conference.  My point was there are lots of good white players in college basketball, even at the high major level.  Saying Sprads is gonna suck because he is white is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  Hell, there have been lots of good white pgs in the conference over the years and Sprads looks like he could be another.  I guess we should just assume Mapleleaf is better than Sprads because he is black?    Pretty sure Denis was the only good Rican in the conference last year...

:opcat:

Sugar Dick

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2010, 09:52:58 AM »

2 of the 5 pre-season AA's are white you racist dipshit (and one is JaJuan Johnson who acts white)

We need one of MichiCat's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) quotes that's like, "when one person pre-evaluates another based on skin tone, all of society becomes racism, and god cries a red tear"

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2010, 09:57:57 AM »

2 of the 5 pre-season AA's are white you racist dipshit (and one is JaJuan Johnson who acts white)

:opcat: