Author Topic: Serious Question....  (Read 5397 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Question....
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 11:08:46 PM »
Would kill the gerbil, take the hundo, then kick Gere in the shins and take the 10 Gs that fall out.  Maybe throw dead gerbil #1 at Gere :)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 07:19:56 AM »
Looking back on this thread, probably coulda blackmailed the family member for more money once the deed was done.  I'll bet you could've easily gotten $150, or at least $100 plus a quality 6 pack

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »
so how did this work out?   
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2011, 06:45:03 PM »
No need to get your hands dirty, put the little bugger's cage next to a car exhaust pipe and start it up.  It is actually a pretty painless way to go.  Some kid back in my home town offed himself this way accidentally.  He was mildly 'tarded and his parents left him home one time.  He was supposed to get himself to school but was afraid he would be late.  So he sets his alarm, gets up and ready but was early so he gets in the car with his pillow, starts it up and goes to sleep.  Never wakes up.  Too bad cause he just got accepted to law school. 

But yeah, to be able to kill without guilt or hesitation is one of the best skills you can acquire.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2011, 06:54:47 PM »
No need to get your hands dirty, put the little bugger's cage next to a car exhaust pipe and start it up.  It is actually a pretty painless way to go.  Some kid back in my home town offed himself this way accidentally.  He was mildly 'tarded and his parents left him home one time.  He was supposed to get himself to school but was afraid he would be late.  So he sets his alarm, gets up and ready but was early so he gets in the car with his pillow, starts it up and goes to sleep.  Never wakes up.  Too bad cause he just got accepted to law school

But yeah, to be able to kill without guilt or hesitation is one of the best skills you can acquire.

ku law?

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 06:55:15 PM »
Chick could face up to 2 years in jail for killing a hamster: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110309/ap_on_re_us/us_hamster_death_arrest_1

Serious (but totally hypothetical  :dubious:) question:  If I catch rabbits that are eating the plants in my back yard in a live trap and then drown them and throw them in the trash, will I go to jail?

I can still kill mice and rats in whatever fashion I see fit, can't I?   :bracketmouse:

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 07:36:21 PM »
Chick could face up to 2 years in jail for killing a hamster: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110309/ap_on_re_us/us_hamster_death_arrest_1

Serious (but totally hypothetical  :dubious:) question:  If I catch rabbits that are eating the plants in my back yard in a live trap and then drown them and throw them in the trash, will I go to jail?

I can still kill mice and rats in whatever fashion I see fit, can't I?   :bracketmouse:

you are one sick eff
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 07:37:41 PM »

No. Bunnies are adorable. Can't even believe you would ask us this. Some posters on this board are just monsters.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 10:19:13 PM »
I once adopted a warren of rabbits for the summer.  Made a little fence thing to keep my dogs away from them.  Got a soft spot for small animals, that aren't fish.  Fish can suck my balls.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 10:30:23 PM »
Fish can suck my balls.

I know you didn't mean it this way....but I think they probably can!
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2011, 11:49:59 AM »
pretty sure most city ordinances make it illegal to trap any non-vermin animal.  Even if you are trapping in Kansas, you need a fur bearing license.   But honestly, dude, instead of killing bunnies, try some deterrents. I've heard moth balls spread around a garden keep most animals away.  Worth a shot, no?
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2011, 11:54:35 AM »
pretty sure most city ordinances make it illegal to trap any non-vermin animal.  Even if you are trapping in Kansas, you need a fur bearing license.   But honestly, dude, instead of killing bunnies, try some deterrents. I've heard moth balls spread around a garden keep most animals away.  Worth a shot, no?

Poison is another good alternative.  If you're lucky, they'll be in some other person's yard when they kick it.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »
Couldn't figure out if killing bunnies was illegal or not so I called the Conservation Dept.

The first thing they told me was that rabbit season is over.  I said, "No, I don't want to hunt them.  I want to kill them because they are eating all my plants." I was told "that is a touchy subject" but I was given permission to trap them and release them in a city park.

I'd rather do that anyway.  I don't enjoy killing animals. So I didn't push the issue to get a definitive answer.

The legality of killing these evil rodents is still sketchy.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:32:09 PM by Ira Hayes »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »
Couldn't figure out if killing bunnies was illegal or not so I called the Conservation Dept.

The first thing they told me was that rabbit season is over.  I said, "No, I don't want to hunt them.  I want to kill them because they are eating all my plants." I was told "that is a touchy subject" but I was given permission to trap them and release them in a city park.

I'd rather do that anyway.  I don't enjoy killing animals. So I didn't push the issue to get a definitive answer.

The legality of killing these evil rodents is still sketchy.

not rodents.  also not legal, but wgaf?

anyone that wants small mammals killed for a reasonable fee can drop me a pm, btw.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2011, 05:25:48 PM »
whew GPC can rest easy, next time someone is looking for somebody to kill a small mammal for a reasonable fee, we'll know just the guy.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2011, 05:48:41 PM »
whew GPC can rest easy, next time someone is looking for somebody to kill a small mammal for a reasonable fee, we'll know just the guy.

booyah mammal killers, inc.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."