Author Topic: Jarrod Kruger...  (Read 18955 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Jarrod Kruger...
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2010, 02:58:17 PM »
loves K-State more than anyone.

not more than me

not more than the 23k current students and hundreds of thousands of alumni that didn't quit and transfer to ku

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2010, 03:06:43 PM »
did this get linked to gpc or something?? or what's with all the newbies?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2010, 03:06:55 PM »
Jarrod is a great guy, anything negative said on this thread is absolutly false. Jarrod is doing great in his classes and loves K-State more than anyone.

see, now you're just spreading rumors.... :nono:

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2010, 03:16:04 PM »
did this get linked to gpc or something?? or what's with all the newbies?

Maybe JK 'Googled' himself. That sounds like something an arrogant backstabbing Jayhawk would do.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2010, 04:02:16 PM »
Where are these rumors coming from about Jarrod being super racist?  I mean, where there is smoke there is usually fire....but surely all these stories can't all be true, can they?
Well he is transferring to KU :opcat:

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2010, 04:23:39 PM »
love how all these new members are just registering to make a post glorifying JK.  :ck:

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2010, 04:42:46 PM »
I hope he breaks his legs so he'll have to use crutches while he walks around ku's campus.  Lots of hills there.  A perfect punishment for a traitor.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2010, 04:50:12 PM »
I, for one, will miss Jarrod.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Matt Siebrant's Left Hand

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm a Cat person
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »
I, for one, will miss Jarrod.

It's not your fault :cry:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2010, 05:15:03 PM »
Is it weird that in 2010 people still think a thread on a bbs is a blog?  Am I being a electronic cyber world snob here?

:dunno:

No.  They are just idiots.  I heard Krueger was screwing under age cheerleaders.  Sounds familiar so I'm going to take it as Gold Jerry...Pure Gold!

I heard he was trying to but they laughed in his ugly face.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2010, 05:33:35 PM »

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »
I wish he would of stayed, i was very pro-JK  :blindfold:
I like the idea of having Kansans with a K-State pedigree  :runaway:

Offline Jennifer Olsen

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2010, 06:59:07 PM »
Hiding behind a computer screen in order to make prejudicial, venomous statements is not only dangerous, it'S SPINELESS.  What's worse is tolerating this type of irresponsible conduct on a blogging site at a state institution that gets taxpayer dollars.  They have a name for that;  HARASSMENT.  Remember, everything can be traced.

Oh, and, yeah; sounds like someone out there is working really hard to create a smokescreen.  This kid was a walk-on.  What's all the fuss about?  In the end, you have to ask yourself, why.........?????? 

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »
Hiding behind a computer screen in order to make prejudicial, venomous statements is not only dangerous, it'S SPINELESS.  What's worse is tolerating this type of irresponsible conduct on a blogging site at a state institution that gets taxpayer dollars.  They have a name for that;  HARASSMENT.  Remember, everything can be traced.

Oh, and, yeah; sounds like someone out there is working really hard to create a smokescreen.  This kid was a walk-on.  What's all the fuss about?  In the end, you have to ask yourself, why.........?????? 

:slowclap:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »
I think we've got a SQUAWK.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2010, 07:12:49 PM »
Jennifer, why is he going to ku??

I don't really care, I mean if the kid wants to ruin his life, far be it from me to be all that concerned . . . just curious.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2010, 07:14:55 PM »

R U Hot?
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2010, 07:19:24 PM »
What's worse is tolerating this type of irresponsible conduct on a blogging site at a state institution that gets taxpayer dollars.   why.........?????? 

FYI, this "blogging site" has no official affiliation with the university.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »
and the string of horrible socks continue.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2010, 07:33:34 PM »

tits or GTFO

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2010, 07:36:00 PM »

I hope this broad doesn't hire Mrs. Cattmatt, Esq.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2010, 07:53:28 PM »

If people were spineless, they'd be blobs.

Think about THAT, Jennifer Olsen.

Offline bigDcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2010, 07:54:18 PM »
KStateBateJRjr?

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2010, 07:55:22 PM »

pics? :fatty:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2010, 08:00:47 PM »
Ms.  Olsen-

This board takes free speech seriously.  I don't wish to be associated with these losers any more than you do, however, I do wish to be associated with the relentless defense of free speech in all forms.  I welcome your voice to join the chorus, but I cannot stop the loud (and occasionally inconvenient) drum beat of freedom.

May God Bless You, and Continue to Bless these United States of America.

Mr. KK