Author Topic: I wanna kill Newman like I've never wanted to kill a team ever before in my life  (Read 3986 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
These guys are a joke and have no business coming to MHK to play.  It is embarassing that they even think they can run with us.

Throughout the offseason all of my Newman alumni buddies have been talking smack about coming into the OOD and spitting on the Frank Martin Family Tarp on their way out of the tunnel and then schooling our team between the rings.  F that.  F it.  Just F it. 

Tonight our guys will need to be supremely focused on the task at hand and so do the fans.  We cannot be looking ahead at the Final Four, otherwise we will get blown out on our home floor tonight.

They say bring on the Cats and I say screw you losers.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Keaton Schultz carried the Jets through much of the 2009-10 season. The redshirt junior averaged 13.8 points per game, and shot at a .511 clip from beyond the arc. That .511 three point field goal percentage led all division of NCAA basketball, and was better than the top mark in the NAIA and the NBA.

:ohno:

This guy shot better than anyone in the NBA even.  We better bring our perimeter defense A-game.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Cats win by 40

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Imagine them doing that tonight right in the OOD on our massive giant stupid looking powercat (located between the rings).  Blood will run down the streets of the 'Ta tomorrow if that happens.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
This year's Big Brother appreciation breakfast is at Newman in a few weeks.

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
It be a challenge to overcome the fact they'll have a priest or nun at the end of their bench giving their team some sort of voodoo, but the Katz have prevailed against criminals (KU) and cheaters (KU) I'm sure they can beat the Jets with outstanding effort.

I am worried however about any team that waltzs into the angry confines of the Panhandle State Aggies, in Goodwell  OK no less and comes away with a victory.  I'll say KATZ by 2 :bwpopcorn:

Offline Odd1

• Fan
    • View Profile
Is that badass in the stands with his arms folded across his chest a relative of Steve Dave?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
I say we buttfuck their sisters before the game to really get them pissed off and not focused on our JYC's.  Might be our only hope.

Offline Harry Dunne

• Fan
    • View Profile
I say we butteff their sisters before the game to really get them pissed off and not focused on our JYC's.  Might be our only hope.

:fatty:

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
It be a challenge to overcome the fact they'll have a priest or nun at the end of their bench giving their team some sort of voodoo, but the Katz have prevailed against criminals (KU) and cheaters (KU) I'm sure they can beat the Jets with outstanding effort.

I am worried however about any team that waltzs into the angry confines of the Panhandle State Aggies, in Goodwell  OK no less and comes away with a victory.  I'll say KATZ by 2 :bwpopcorn:

Great grandpa was the AD at Panhandle State once upon a time.    

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Their tallest guy looks to be about 4 and one half feet tall.  Easy Qhatz victory here imo.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

sounds like a squawk.  :flush:

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Regardless of what we do to their sisters it is absolutely imperative, imperative that we, as a fanbase, stay focused tonight. I know everyone has got the Ichabods circles on the calendar and rightfully so, but we can't get caught looking ahead as a fanbase or Newman will bury us.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Regardless of what we do to their sisters it is absolutely imperative, imperative that we, as a fanbase, stay focused tonight. I know everyone has got the Ichabods circles on the calendar and rightfully so, but we can't get caught looking ahead as a fanbase or Newman will bury us.

Paul Moscow has broken into my house and seen my calendar?   :horrorsurprise:

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I played against Newman back in college.  I was incessantly ridiculed for having beautifully braided Blake Young style hair.  Mind you, I am a white guy with blonde hair.  They even called me.....Vanilla Ice!!!   :ohno:  Anyway, we better hope they don't bring their rowdy fans with them. 

:eye: <------me in 2001 only a few shades lighter. 

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

sounds like a squawk.  :flush:

Ha!  He would have made you run suicides for speaking like that.  Then he would have made sure you didn't get a steak on game day.  RIP Great Grandpa.  

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Remember when we only bat Pitt St. by 2, with Beasley?

Hope that doesn't happen again

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Or that time we beat FHSU by 7.  And then went to the Elite 8. 

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

They have a rodeo team there, did he get you a pony

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile

Remember when we went into like 30 OT's vs. Washburn under Huggs? :facepalm:

BTW. The trash talking is beginning! :horrorsurprise:

Jam_Rock32; I heard Newman has the two twins from the Capitol One commercial lol

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Let's murder them.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
This year's Big Brother appreciation breakfast is at Newman in a few weeks.

good opportunity to spit on their jet.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Whatever happened to the EA Sports All Stars?  That used to be our basketball superbowl.