Can you make a 24 Yard FG

Yes
22 (73.3%)
No
1 (3.3%)
IDK Soccer is G@y
7 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: 24 yard FG  (Read 1700 times)

Sugar Dick

24 yard FG
« on: October 30, 2010, 02:13:54 PM »
 :facepalm:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline k-state87

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: 24 yard FG
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 02:19:10 PM »
I still enjoyed Coffman being brave on 3rd down & throwing a 4 yard pass to Hillburn (who was 7 yards from the goal line) instead of taking a rough ridin' shot at a reciever in the rough ridin' endzone.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 02:22:08 PM by k-state87 »

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »
The missed fg made a big difference. We still probably wouldn't have tied it even if he did make it. Coffman lost the game for us today.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 02:42:57 PM »
The missed fg made a big difference. We still probably wouldn't have tied it even if he did make it. Coffman lost the game for us today.

Coffman? No.

The poor slow bastard was put out there even with a bad wheel.  Bill lost this one, it's all on him.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 02:44:06 PM »

Coffman? No.

The poor slow bastard was put out there even with a bad wheel.  Bill lost this one, it's all on him.

Were those 2 INT's, one for a pick six, Bill's fault?

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »

Coffman? No.

Were those 2 INT's, one for a pick six, Bill's fault?

Who put him on the field?  Apparently Carson is the final word on playing time now?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 02:52:06 PM »
They both suck you dumbasses.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 02:54:50 PM »
They both suck you dumbasses.

YOU SUCK!

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 02:56:04 PM »
Back on track here.  Yes, I could kick 24 yard field goals with one Brod leg and one Tramaine leg.  In the snow.

Offline k-state87

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 03:02:58 PM »
The one thing I will blame Bill on is not benching Coffman. I don't even care if Klein or Lamur sucks worse than Coffman does, they can do no worse than 3 yard pass completions. Hell they can at least run lets see what they can do, I have a hard time believing that they throw puff balls like Coffman does. Coaches will always try to have a safety net for a play (a quick out or slant, or just a short pass so you can get something out of the play) that is defended well. Coffman will choose the safety net 95% of the time. Then idiots will say oh well Coff has completed 66% of his passes. Well yes I think most QBs could complete 66% when they are short easy passes that the D will let you take over and over again.

Come on Bill I don't care that Coffman is a senior & it will hurt his self esteem if he gets benched again. Bench him & give Klein & Lamur a rough ridin' shot (not garbage time let them start a game).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 03:05:51 PM »
The one thing I will blame Bill on is not benching Coffman. I don't even care if Klein or Lamur sucks worse than Coffman does, they can do no worse than 3 yard pass completions. Hell they can at least run lets see what they can do, I have a hard time believing that they throw puff balls like Coffman does. Coaches will always try to have a safety net for a play (a quick out or slant, or just a short pass so you can get something out of the play) that is defended well. Coffman will choose the safety net 95% of the time. Then idiots will say oh well Coff has completed 66% of his passes. Well yes I think most QBs could complete 66% when they are short easy passes that the D will let you take over and over again.

Come on Bill I don't care that Coffman is a senior & it will hurt his self esteem if he gets benched again. Bench him & give Klein & Lamur a effing shot (not garbage time let them start a game).

This.  Down 2 scores your inuured walk on QB should NOT be relied on to play catchup.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 03:07:27 PM »
Back on track here.  Yes, I could kick 24 yard field goals with one Brod leg and one Tramaine leg.  In the snow.

Are you taking their good or bad legs? Seems like you might tilt one way or the other.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 03:14:47 PM »
The second down play when Coffman missed a wide open Tannihill before the FG was his worst play of the game. That's a throw he can and should make and it was inexcusable. He made plenty of bad ones before and after, but this was the worst IMHO.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »
Josh Cherry can eat a dick.