Author Topic: Embarassing secrets  (Read 13425 times)

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Embarassing secrets
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 10:49:42 PM »
mom walked in on me getting a blowjob one night.  neither of us has ever spoken a word of this to each other.

What about the 3rd party? These details are important.
3rd party....   I'm assuming you mean the girl dangling from my balls.  I ended up marrying her.  We still joke about it; and... another embarrassing part...   she's used this story in the past to help "slow me down"

I think she was more embarrassed than I was because sex was talked about in my family and she grew up ultra sheltered and they NEVER talked about anything sexual at all.   Luckily my mom made up some BS story, as she shielded her eyes walking by us, about how she thought she heard the dishwasher stop and wanted to make sure everything was clean.   Seemed logical at the time.

Although now - Wife won't blow me at my parents house anymore.   :dunno:

Not meaning to be rude.....but..........what do you suppose your mom and dad did after she went back to the bedroom?

:users:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2010, 12:03:59 AM »
Took a piss in the backyard at a house party. Had the multiple stream thing going on and didn't know cause it was pitch black. I walked back into the party and....

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2010, 10:37:23 AM »
Took a piss in the backyard at a house party. Had the multiple stream thing going on and didn't know cause it was pitch black. I walked back into the party and....

And what???? Was there a bloody hook hanging from your fly?? I hate it when that happens!

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2010, 10:39:58 AM »
great thread.

i really enjoy musicals. and i'm a bro, dude!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2010, 11:02:29 AM »
I love wine, pop music, disneyworld, shopping, romantic comedies, and I do all the cooking and most of the cleaning at Casa SD. 

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 11:09:03 AM »
my favorite band/musical group/etc......is Duran Duran.  There isn't another straight male on the face of this earth who loves "The Reflex" more than MeatSauce.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 11:40:02 AM »
I own a Jason Mraz album...and I like it.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 11:42:54 AM »
When i was 10 I got the Michael Jackson Thriller jacket for Christmas.... and wore it... a lot.  :goodbyecruelworld:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 11:43:39 AM »
I pretty was pretty much the first person to stand during the standing ovation when we saw Jersey Boys.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2010, 11:49:09 AM »
great thread.

i really enjoy musicals. and i'm a bro, dude!

^This

Also record Glee and watch every week...   :facepalm:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2010, 11:51:52 AM »
I've seen every episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 12:16:44 PM »
i thought it was freefrow until i was probably eight or nine.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 12:33:15 PM »
I had to go to speach therapy until the third grade.  I said my Rs like Ws.  I would "wun down the woad".  Couldn't hear the difference between Rs and Ws either. 

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 12:44:00 PM »
when i was 12 i peed all over my jeans, on accident, at a halloween party. i had to wrap my sweatshirt around my waist for the remainder of the night, leaving me freezing. we also had to pile in a van for 30 min ride and everyone was like: a. why aren't you wearing your sweatshirt? it's cold as balls out. and b. why does it smell like a stable in here.  :embarrassed:
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline kstate16

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 12:46:42 PM »
went home for a week and got really drunk at a friends.  A girl had been texting me from back home, blatantly telling me she just wanted to hook up. so once the liquid courage started working, I made the booty call.  So where should this happen, I think to myself.  Well, I just said eff it went to my room (bed shares wall with parents) and decided to go at it.

Morning breakfast- not one word was spoken.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 01:02:05 PM »
SD-  I had to go to speech therapy for the "R" thing too!!!  Not sure of the exact years I went... 2nd and 3rd or 3rd and 4th.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 01:26:52 PM »
Got really drunk, had bad cacs, fell asleep on the can for about 10-15 minutes.

Got drunk at neighbor's apt. Took a piss, farted and shat. Left undies in their bathroom trashcan.  :shy:

You had to walk all the way from the kitchen to the bathroom to throw them away?

We used the bathroom to take a piss, on Vattier, thank you.

Whoa, whoa...wait a minute.  You soiled yourself walking down Vattier and then proceeded to go into your neighbors house to dump your brownies?

Neighbor code, dude, neighbor code.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2010, 01:41:33 PM »
I had to go to speach therapy until the third grade.  I said my Rs like Ws.  I would "wun down the woad".  Couldn't hear the difference between Rs and Ws either. 

Was also in speech therapy.  Mine was thru like 7th grade when there was a creepy white trash girl that had a crush on me in there.  That was motivation for me to get my crap together

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2010, 01:48:40 PM »
I had to go to speach therapy until the third grade.  I said my Rs like Ws.  I would "wun down the woad".  Couldn't hear the difference between Rs and Ws either. 

SO DID I!

Offline ltrain

• Combo-Fan
  • go cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2010, 01:50:46 PM »

Was also in speech therapy.  Mine was thru like 7th grade when there was a creepy white trash girl that had a crush on me in there.  That was motivation for me to get my cac together

I had to g-g-g-go t-t-t-t-o speech therapy cause I st-st-st-st-studdered.  They sssssssssaid I w-w-w-w-w-would groooow out of it.
Wondering who is running this hot dog stand and seriously considering heading out for tacos.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2010, 01:53:17 PM »

Was also in speech therapy.  Mine was thru like 7th grade when there was a creepy white trash girl that had a crush on me in there.  That was motivation for me to get my cac together

I had to g-g-g-go t-t-t-t-o speech therapy cause I st-st-st-st-studdered.  They sssssssssaid I w-w-w-w-w-would groooow out of it.
AND????????

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2010, 02:08:01 PM »

I had to g-g-g-go t-t-t-t-o speech therapy cause I st-st-st-st-studdered.  They sssssssssaid I w-w-w-w-w-would groooow out of it.

soft contacts bro. soft. also, the elephant in the room is that all of us used to make incredible fun of all you speechys having to head off to the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) room twice a week or whatever it is you used to have to do. dear god.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2010, 02:11:35 PM »
wow, I think rd just made fun of actual Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kids not like when I make fun of you rough ridin' retards but when someone is actually slow and you feel bad for them and rick daris knocks their books out of their hands  :horrorsurprise: (my school's speech room wasn't even close to the special ed room fwiw)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 02:13:26 PM by steve dave »

Offline ltrain

• Combo-Fan
  • go cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2010, 02:16:19 PM »

soft contacts bro. soft. also, the elephant in the room is that all of us used to make incredible fun of all you speechys having to head off to the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) room twice a week or whatever it is you used to have to do. dear god.

:frown:
Wondering who is running this hot dog stand and seriously considering heading out for tacos.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2010, 02:21:13 PM »
wow, I think rd just made fun of actual Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kids not like when I make fun of you effing retards but when someone is actually slow and you feel bad for them and rick daris knocks their books out of their hands  :horrorsurprise: (my school's speach room wasn't even close to the special ed room fwiw)

well, given that my little brother is severely mentally challenged and was recently been diagnosed w/ klinefelters, i'm going to be the last person on this board to actually make fun of people with real issues. were you so drunk that you don't remember talking with him for twenty minutes before the ucla game this year? maybe you need another three week break from the board lohan.

:flush: