Author Topic: Hello friends!  (Read 4469 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: Hello friends!
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 02:31:16 PM »
North Carolina's state basketball rankings just came in this afternoon.

#1 Appalachian State

#2 Duke

#3 North Carolina

Doms team left out of the top 3, how dissapointing  :flush:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 02:32:31 PM »
Hello The Shocker  :adios:

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2010, 02:42:56 PM »
Hello The Shocker  :adios:

Hello stevedave? Oops, I typed a questions mark instead of a exclamation point! Oh well, might as well roll with it now!   

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2010, 02:51:30 PM »
Hi SHOCKER! It's nice to have such energetic well informed basketball commentary at such an early date!  I will admit that I was a little dissapointed to see the Cats come in second in the most recent polling but can find no fault in your analysis!  Best of luck this year, pal!

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2010, 03:11:49 PM »
Well-respected college basketball analyst TheShocker is here again to share my preseason STATE OF KANSAS BASKETBALL RANKINGS!

I know you're all very excited and are probably struggling to conceal your boners at this point so we'll skip right to the climax of this BBIQ orgy!

1. WSU - Backed by local entrepreneur and fast food innovator Rene Stevens, the mighty Shockers are loaded and once again poised to RESTORE THE ORDER and will reclaim the title as the greatest team in the state of Kansas.  It has been nearly two years since the mighty WuShock Clan could make that claim!

2. KSTATEO - The Cats will miss the little beaner point guard they had last year but the bearded negro is poised to step up his game! Look for the Cats to make lots of noise! Mostly growls and stuff! RAWR GO CATS!

3. KU - Once again the Jays are found at the bottom of rankings.  Count on them to disgrace the entire state with their suckiness and one of their players will probably assault someone.

That's all for now folks but please subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest info on Shocker basketball and Spangles! Adieu mes amis!

:love: :love: :love:

Offline Newman Patti

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2010, 03:23:38 PM »
Well-respected college basketball analyst TheShocker is here again to share my preseason STATE OF KANSAS BASKETBALL RANKINGS!

I know you're all very excited and are probably struggling to conceal your boners at this point so we'll skip right to the climax of this BBIQ orgy!

1. WSU - Backed by local entrepreneur and fast food innovator Rene Stevens, the mighty Shockers are loaded and once again poised to RESTORE THE ORDER and will reclaim the title as the greatest team in the state of Kansas.  It has been nearly two years since the mighty WuShock Clan could make that claim!

2. KSTATEO - The Cats will miss the little beaner point guard they had last year but the bearded negro is poised to step up his game! Look for the Cats to make lots of noise! Mostly growls and stuff! RAWR GO CATS!

3. KU - Once again the Jays are found at the bottom of rankings.  Count on them to disgrace the entire state with their suckiness and one of their players will probably assault someone.

That's all for now folks but please subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest info on Shocker basketball and Spangles! Adieu mes amis!

Don't forget about Newman! We were picked to finish third in the Heartland Conference this season!

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2010, 05:11:06 PM »

Don't forget about Newman! We were picked to finish third in the Heartland Conference this season!
You're a horrible sock.  Quit ruining The Shocker's genius thread.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2010, 05:12:28 PM »
pretty sure it was shockers sock.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2010, 05:22:08 PM »
I like Newman Patti.  Let's talk roundball!

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2010, 07:32:33 PM »

Congratulations, you just hurt my feelings more than I ever thought possible.   :cry:

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2010, 07:11:05 AM »

So while most people will make a sock and make the sock say something ridiculous/funny, the shocker would make a sock that is unfunny/boring/unoriginal?  Although I could totally see him doing that, I think he would accidentally say something funny in one of the posts.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 07:24:13 AM »
My wife (a high-roller alongside the Stevens in the elite Lebanese-Wichitan community) highly approves of the term "spangleshocks".
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 09:24:47 AM »
My wife (a high-roller alongside the Stevens in the elite Lebanese-Wichitan community) highly approves of the term "spangleshocks".

Point of  clairification: Is it pronounced spangles-hawks? or spangle-shocks?  Def. think spangle-shock makes more sence but just wasn't sure.

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 10:17:49 AM »

Point of  clairification: Is it pronounced spangles-hawks? or spangle-shocks?  Def. think spangle-shock makes more sence but just wasn't sure.

Definitely pronounced "Spangle-Shocks" you silly goose!

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 01:15:08 PM »
Does your wife's vagina smell like hummus?  I beat it does.

Offline Maccat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 04:50:06 PM »
29-9 what are out of your mind Shocker. :horrorsurprise: :combofan:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 05:03:59 PM »
LSIQ.  Its two ninety-nine, not twenty-nine nine.

Offline Maccat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2010, 05:10:45 PM »
Yea but for dipshits like you, 2.9-9 would've been to hard to figure out. Fair enough?

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2010, 05:13:43 PM »
So you did 29-9?  That's borderline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) bro.  And it's on the tard side of the line, too.

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2010, 05:39:20 PM »
Does your wife's vagina smell like hummus?  I beat it does.

Holy moley guacamole! This post is offensive to both vaginas and hummuses! Please delete!