Author Topic: Haaave Merrrcccy: The Official "Remember That Time On Full House..." Thread  (Read 2286 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
We all know Full House was totally (I'm too stupid to find a better word than gay), and we all know that we watched it anyway.  

Remember that time on Full House when D.J. went to the 8th grade dance in that weird black and gold shoulder padded pants suit thingy, and Kevin and his buddies lured her back to his locker to try to get her to drink?  Then when she didn't, they shook up the beer can and sprayed it on her and Uncle Jesse got super mad.

Kevin--->  :cheers: <---His Buddies

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
We all know Full House was totally (I'm too stupid to find a better word than gay), and we all know that we watched it anyway. 

Remember that time on Full House when D.J. went to the 8th grade dance in that weird black and gold shoulder padded pants suit thingy, and Kevin and his buddies lured her back to his locker to try to get her to drink?  Then when she didn't, they shook up the beer can and sprayed it on her and Uncle Jesse got super mad.

Kevin--->  :cheers: <---His Buddies

yeah, great epi.

i always had a strange attraction to kimmy gibbler :confused:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hey man, didn't you hear?  Her feet stink.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
i never really got into "Full House"   -   you know why?  because it sucked, that's why.  i hear it's a popular show amongst the squawks in tardville though, carry on.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Watch the hair!!!

Used to play w/ the handle UncleJesse on RTCW, MoH, CoD, etc.

Remember Uncle Jesse's cousin, Stavros (sp?), that kept hitting on Becky?

CUT, IT, OUT!
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
I appreciate the show a little more now knowing Bob Saget is a dirty, dirty man. :eek:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Full House really really did suck.  Was awful.  Watched it twice a day anyway, and could barely stand it.  Have seen every episode at least three times, I'd say.  Garbage show, though.

Another good one was DJamer getting peer pressured into kissing Kevin when all her friends tricked her during Spin the Bottle.  She chickened out and then Kevin came back at the end of the episode because he "forgot to give [her] [her] present," and then he nutted up and finally kissed her. When he left the backyard to go home, Donna Jo celebrated by going, "YESSSSSSS!" and pulling her fist back while lifting a leg.

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
True Story:  DJamer and my cousin Christa looked exactly the same. 

My favorite epi was when Deej and Steph get in all kinds of mischief and Michelle says "You're in big trouble mister." And then everyone has a group hug at the end.  Somewhere in the middle Uncle Jesse looks in the mirror and Uncle Joey says something semi funny and Danny Tanner looks like a total phag.  Meanwhile Aunt Becky keeps looking hot.  Love that one. 

:users:

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Isn't Stephanie a meth addict now?
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile

with huge tits.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

with huge tits.

She finally listened to Uncle Joey when he told her to cut it out.

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
OMFG this thread is like a sign from God. I was just over the newest of the shitty ku boards and was talking about Full House but no one would discuss it with me so I came over here and BOOM - Full House thread right on the top of the page cumming all over my tits. How glorious. I was just reliving the episode where that one kid has a permanent duckface and Stephanie calls him duckface but eventually that bitch learns her lesson.

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Full House really really did suck.  Was awful.  Watched it twice a day anyway, and could barely stand it.  Have seen every episode at least three times, I'd say.  Garbage show, though.

Another good one was DJamer getting peer pressured into kissing Kevin when all her friends tricked her during Spin the Bottle.  She chickened out and then Kevin came back at the end of the episode because he "forgot to give [her] [her] present," and then he nutted up and finally kissed her. When he left the backyard to go home, Donna Jo celebrated by going, "YESSSSSSS!" and pulling her fist back while lifting a leg.

LOL, classic DJamer!

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Remember when Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky lived in the attic and they were totally boning down and little Michelle knocked on the door?  She was puzzled why they didn't answer, and Uncle Joey told her they were doing their taxes.  In classic Michelle form, she didn't quite get it and misspoke later and passed the message along that they were "doing their taxis."  Hilarity ensued from the lively studio audience.

Now every time I bone down I refer to it as doing my taxis.

:katpak:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
My favorite episode was the disney world (two part) episode where DJamer made stephanie let michelle cut her in line to rub the magic genie lamp that would allow her to become princess of the day and she did and was a total little brat about it and stephanie got all pissed at her and then michelle ran away and everyone was scared and this is all while DJamer keeps seeing steve everywhere reaching its climax when she stands up and yells STEVE!! at the indiana jones show and danny keeps trying to ask vicki to marry him but keeps getting distracted and stuff.

No 80's/90's sitcom (on abc) was complete without a two part disney world episode.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
i never really got into "Full House"   -   you know why?  because it sucked, that's why.  i hear it's a popular show amongst the squawks in tardville though, carry on.

STFU. Capiche?

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Favorite episode by far was when "Rocket" ended up in San Francisco Bay and then Danny got in a bidding war with Jesse and Joey on a replacement. Completely realistic scenario.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Favorite episode by far was when "Rocket" ended up in San Francisco Bay and then Danny got in a bidding war with Jesse and Joey on a replacement. Completely realistic scenario.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Like the episode where Uncle Jesse and Kimmy Gibler get stuck in the back room of the "Smush club"

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Motorcycle on the ledge? Don't do it, Uncle Jesse!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."