Author Topic: Hate to ruin your day  (Read 3762 times)

Offline econocat

• Fan
  • The father of Economics
    • View Profile
Hate to ruin your day
« on: October 11, 2010, 12:14:41 PM »

Following a disappointing loss to Nebraska on Thursday, Kansas State football coach LHC Bill Snyder said he would reevaluate his quarterbacks this week and possibly make a change from Carson Coffman at the top.

But during his weekly Big 12 media teleconference this morning, Snyder said he has yet to make a change to the depth chart. Collin Klein and Sammuel Lamur are still listed as backups.

"I think Carson has made some improvement during the course of the week, and I think the other two have as well," Snyder said. "I think the depth chart is probably the same as it was when we went in. Nobody has done anything to make it, up to this point in time, any different than it was."

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/10/11/1537238/snyder-coffman-still-top-qb-on.html#ixzz124U2Kdt2

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." — John Maynard Keynes

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Hate to ruin your day
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 12:18:46 PM »
translation:  the playbook is about to be cracked wide open   :excited:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Acceleration Man

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 12:20:30 PM »
Translation: Coffy has thrown some passes this week with his eyes opened.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 12:25:16 PM »
translation:  spring game part 2

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 01:00:22 PM »
translation: prepare for us to lose

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 01:00:34 PM »
Carson will start...then when we're down 14 and the game is out of control we'll put in Klein.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 01:02:21 PM »
He's obviously playing mindgames with ku. Gill will crap his pants when he sees SLamur out there  :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 01:03:17 PM »
He's obviously playing mindgames with ku. Gill will crap his pants when he sees SLamur out there  :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

:surprised:

Offline Purple_Photoshopper

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 01:13:09 PM »
If I remember right, back in 2004 with the game against KU, Snyder said all week that Dylan Meier was just fine to play. When the game started, out trotted Webb and his magical arm.

Flash forward to 2010... Coffman is said to be the starter. When the first offensive series comes for the Cats, out will trott Coffman. He will then piss himself with the KU defensive pressure.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 01:25:24 PM »
translation:  64-0 was just the beginning   :woot:

Offline FHSU92

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »
Saw SLam by Hale this morning.   Based on the look in his eye, I think he's getting the nod Thurs  :excited:

Didn't ask though as he was concentrating on listening to his podcast from Psych class (at least I'm assuming it was Psych, since he was coming from Bluemont).  Could be biology I guess cuz he was heading toward Ackert.

he looked amazing btw  :eek:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »
Carson will start...then when we're down 14 and the game is out of control we'll put in Klein.

And Turner will be all "OMG, who is that guy!!??   :runaway:"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »
If I remember right, back in 2004 with the game against KU, Snyder said all week that Dylan Meier was just fine to play. When the game started, out trotted Webb and his magical arm.

Flash forward to 2010... Coffman is said to be the starter. When the first offensive series comes for the Cats, out will trott Coffman. He will then piss himself with the KU defensive pressure.

I hope there are no mean KSU fans by the Coffman family.  Rumblings that Carson has been experimenting with playing blindfolded as he has his eyes closed anyway.

Could be pretty cool to see blindfolded queso throwing lazers around Lawrence.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »
uh oh. other bad news. i just found out that our defense is still the only defense that will be allowed to take the field for the katz and that we can't trade the defense for a different one like 0506 probably just did in his fantasy league. damn, this sucks.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 02:29:54 PM »
Barring a change of heart or a sleight of hand, LHC Bill Snyder won't have a new starting quarterback when Kansas State faces Kansas on Thursday.

"The depth chart is probably the same as it was when we went in," Snyder said Monday during the Big 12 conference call. "Nobody has done anything to make it any different than it was."

Snyder said he would re-evaluate his quarterback situation after Thursday's 48-13 loss against Nebraska. Starter Carson Coffman was unremarkable, completing 14 of 22 passes for 91 yards, and backups Collin Klein and Sammuel Lamur both saw action against the Cornhuskers.

As of Monday, however, Snyder didn't expect either player to overtake Coffman on the depth chart.

"I think Carson has made some improvement during the course of the week, and the other two have as well," Snyder said.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2010, 02:32:57 PM »
translation:  Wildcat Coffman lays major pipe all over Lawrentucky during Sunflower Showdown

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 02:35:14 PM »
Tardville is targeting KSU players for scorn and ridicule . . . I have been wondering what ku players can targeted for scorn and ridicule but really can't think of any.   Which kind of makes me think that the ku coaching staff has done a really shitty job so far.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 02:37:56 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 02:41:04 PM »
Barring a change of heart or a sleight of hand, LHC Bill Snyder won't have a new starting quarterback when Kansas State faces Kansas on Thursday.

"The depth chart is probably the same as it was when we went in," Snyder said Monday during the Big 12 conference call. "Nobody has done anything to make it any different than it was."

Snyder said he would re-evaluate his quarterback situation after Thursday's 48-13 loss against Nebraska. Starter Carson Coffman was unremarkable, completing 14 of 22 passes for 91 yards, and backups Collin Klein and Sammuel Lamur both saw action against the Cornhuskers.

As of Monday, however, Snyder didn't expect either player to overtake Coffman on the depth chart.

"I think Carson has made some improvement during the course of the week, and the other two have as well," Snyder said.

Isn't today Monday?  the old wizard has me totally fooled.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »
Yet we have a game in 3 days!!!  :runaway:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »

Following a disappointing loss to Nebraska on Thursday, Kansas State football coach LHC Bill Snyder said he would reevaluate his quarterbacks this week and possibly make a change from Carson Coffman at the top.

But during his weekly Big 12 media teleconference this morning, Snyder said he has yet to make a change to the depth chart. Collin Klein and Sammuel Lamur are still listed as backups.

"I think Carson has made some improvement during the course of the week, and I think the other two have as well," Snyder said. "I think the depth chart is probably the same as it was when we went in. Nobody has done anything to make it, up to this point in time, any different than it was."

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/10/11/1537238/snyder-coffman-still-top-qb-on.html#ixzz124U2Kdt2

Thanks for the recap?  :dunno:

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 03:03:43 PM »

Isn't today Monday?  the old wizard has me totally fooled.

Pretty sure they shifted the week. So Friday was Sunday. Monday was Wednesday.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 03:20:43 PM »
translation:  hi ho, cherry-o, Wildcats blank the Hawks in Sunflower route.

Offline DoDRepeat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 03:57:16 PM »
Saw SLam by Hale this morning.   Based on the look in his eye, I think he's getting the nod Thurs  :excited:

Didn't ask though as he was concentrating on listening to his podcast from Psych class (at least I'm assuming it was Psych, since he was coming from Bluemont).  Could be biology I guess cuz he was heading toward Ackert.

he looked amazing btw  :eek:

Maybe his twin?

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2010, 04:00:14 PM »
go sammy.
EMAW

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 04:09:36 PM »
Why the eff not  :dunno:
Start Slamur
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 04:20:56 PM by Winters »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.