Author Topic: re: hey all you negative fucks  (Read 5607 times)

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
re: hey all you negative fucks
« on: October 09, 2010, 11:00:02 PM »
In response to emawblast's thread that I guess he deleted:

Gary Patterson. Wouldn't have hired dumbass assistant coaches who can't recruit.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: re: hey all you negative fucks
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 11:03:10 PM »
i didn't delete it. and i'm not trying to say the program is on its way to eliteness, but i honestly don't think any coach in america could have taken our crap stain of a program and made it any better than it is right now.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 11:04:10 PM »
Patterson's staff has never really recruited well.  This looks like it will be his best class ever, by a sizable amount.  If you're wanting some hotshot recruiter, GP ain't it.  I do think that GP would be the best possible HC for us though.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 11:04:56 PM »
Is someone defending hiring Snyder over Patterson?  Is that what this is about?  Because I will PI the crap out of that moron.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 11:08:17 PM »
Is someone defending hiring Snyder over Patterson?  Is that what this is about?  Because I will PI the crap out of that moron.

1. eff you  2. it's not about whether we should have hired patterson back in 2008 (obviously a given), it's basically that we (wefald/krause) mumped that up and  snyder was the next best option, so people should realize they know nothing about college football and accept that snyder is doing pretty much as good as possible with the slop that prince left behind.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 11:12:41 PM »
Is someone defending hiring Snyder over Patterson?  Is that what this is about?  Because I will PI the crap out of that moron.

1. eff you  2. it's not about whether we should have hired patterson back in 2008 (obviously a given), it's basically that we (wefald/krause) mumped that up and  snyder was the next best option, so people should realize they know nothing about college football and accept that snyder is doing pretty much as good as possible with the slop that prince left behind.

I dunno what the eff you is about.  If you're not defending Snyder over Patterson, we're good bro  :cheers:.  But I better not hear a peep that Snyder is a better hire than Patterson.  NOT A rough ridin' PEEP

:nono:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 11:13:47 PM »
fair enough. the 'eff you' was for intangible poster intimidation reasons.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 11:17:42 PM »
fair enough. the 'eff you' was for intangible poster intimidation reasons.

eff you for pussing out on saying eff you.

Offline HugeUpside

• Combo-Fan
  • 100% natural
    • View Profile
Re: re: hey all you negative foooocks
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 01:03:23 AM »

1. foooock you  2. it's not about whether we should have hired patterson back in 2008 (obviously a given), it's basically that we (wefald/krause) foooocked that up and  snyder was the next best option, so people should realize they know nothing about college football and accept that snyder is doing pretty much as good as possible with the slop that prince left behind.

Wrong and wrong.
Avoid Dlew12, TylerHughes and Ging anytime bananas are within arms reach.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 07:19:07 AM »
Pelini rough ridin' went 8-4 in year one.  And he's going to win a national title in year 3.  Everyone needs to stop making excuses for snyder.

catzacker

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 08:01:49 AM »
Pelini foooocking went 8-4 in year one.  And he's going to win a national title in year 3.  Everyone needs to stop making excuses for snyder.

yeah, I don't get it.   but it's par for the course.  bill got  a pass for wrecking the program. 

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2010, 08:34:39 AM »
i didn't delete it. and i'm not trying to say the program is on its way to eliteness, but i honestly don't think any coach in america could have taken our crap stain of a program and made it any better than it is right now.

Are you joking? All we need is a decent QB and a decent defensive coordinator and we'd be a lot better. I'm sure there are a lot of coaches who would have seen our QB's as crap and actually tried to recruit a QB, unlike Bill. Also, it doesn't get much worse than Cosh as your DC.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »

Are you joking? All we need is a decent QB and a decent defensive coordinator and we'd be a lot better. I'm sure there are a lot of coaches who would have seen our QB's as crap and actually tried to recruit a QB, unlike Bill. Also, it doesn't get much worse than Cosh as your DC.

To be fair, Bill TRIED to recruit a QB.  Didn't work out for crap, but I'm pretty sure he recognized the glaring rough ridin' issue.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2010, 08:39:52 AM »

To be fair, Bill TRIED to recruit a QB.  Didn't work out for crap, but I'm pretty sure he recognized the glaring rough ridin' issue.

He tried when he was first hired and then last year he quit. He made no attempt to recruit a QB last year.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2010, 09:27:03 AM »
Bill has a rough ridin' HEISMAN HOPEFUL in the backfield; not to mention DT was an initial recruit by Prince.  Think about that. 

I will maintain that Bill is rough ridin' this up until Cosh is FIRED.

Who was responsible for the idea for flying a fire prince banner a couple years ago?  I'd put a $20 down on a "FIRE COSH" banner.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 09:29:20 AM »

Who was responsible for the idea for flying a fire prince banner a couple years ago?  I'd put a $20 down on a "FIRE COSH" banner.

Mark me down for $40.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 09:31:49 AM »

Mark me down for $40.

I thought about this and there is a part of me that doesn't like the idea of a banner against anybody but the head coach.  That said, the other pard of me is in for $50.  Just wait a few weeks to fly it so it doesn't seem knee jerk after the Nubb catastrophe

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 09:42:34 AM »
I thought about this and there is a part of me that doesn't like the idea of a banner against anybody but the head coach. 

That part is correct.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 09:46:21 AM »
The fact that Iowa State snatched up pretty much the greatest football coach ever, Paul Rhoads, at the same time Kansas State was looking, is simply embarassing for Kansas State. Talk about  :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 09:46:58 AM »
Pelini rough ridin' went 8-4 in year one.  And he's going to win a national title in year 3.  Everyone needs to stop making excuses for snyder.

Calahan was a monster on the ole 'cruiting trail

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 10:44:42 AM »
The fact that Iowa State snatched up pretty much the greatest football coach ever, Paul Rhoads, at the same time Kansas State was looking, is simply embarassing for Kansas State. Talk about  :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2010, 10:46:16 AM »
Utah had a helluva comeback :dunno:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 11:09:15 AM »

Calahan was a monster on the ole 'cruiting trail

snyder doesn't need good recruits.

Offline monumentcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 12:23:16 PM »

Who was responsible for the idea for flying a fire prince banner a couple years ago?  I'd put a $20 down on a "FIRE COSH" banner.

Mark me down for $40.

I thought about this and there is a part of me that doesn't like the idea of a banner against anybody but the head coach.  That said, the other pard of me is in for $50.  Just wait a few weeks to fly it so it doesn't seem knee jerk after the Nubb catastrophe

Don't blame Cosh for sucking, blame the coach that has hired him twice to be on his defensive staff.  
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 12:32:17 PM by monumentcat »

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2010, 05:39:43 PM »

Mark me down for $40.

I thought about this and there is a part of me that doesn't like the idea of a banner against anybody but the head coach.  That said, the other pard of me is in for $50.  Just wait a few weeks to fly it so it doesn't seem knee jerk after the Nubb catastrophe

Don't blame Cosh for sucking, blame the coach that has hired him twice to be on his defensive staff. 

That's my thought as well. However, the tards are trying to let Snyder do whatever the hell he wants. There would be an uproar. These same tards probably don't even know who Cosh is, and it would cause much less controversy.

Basically, the only way we have a chance for this to work is to attack the lesser known problem.