Author Topic: Student section  (Read 2812 times)

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
Student section
« on: October 07, 2010, 05:46:04 PM »
Decent job bringing the hate so far. icat filled up quick. fairly loud 'eff nebraska' chants

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Student section
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 10:47:23 AM »
I get it that they make a mess. Doesn’t that just create jobs for students to clean up, score a nice grill and cooler? I mean, we have to clean up inside the stadium and the other parking lots, don’t we?
https://twitter.com/kstatevangirl/status/1566289355420884992?s=20&t=0eGJ7uqGABhsMuYpif003w

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 11:24:06 AM »
It's unacceptable because they hand you goddamn trash bags.

That being said, I remember one game I went to Indiana vs Michigan in Bloomington, imagine that amount of trash, as far as you could see through a space as large as the entire rec fields, not just near the end of the road, that was goddamn terrible.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 11:45:25 AM »
I get it that they make a mess. Doesn’t that just create jobs for students to clean up, score a nice grill and cooler? I mean, we have to clean up inside the stadium and the other parking lots, don’t we?
https://twitter.com/kstatevangirl/status/1566289355420884992?s=20&t=0eGJ7uqGABhsMuYpif003w
I don’t think I saw one trash can through that entire shot.  They need to drop a few dumpsters out there.

Offline Purple Derpathy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2022, 03:47:09 PM »
This is the last thing on my list to complain about when it comes to the student section. The more boozed up the better.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 01:45:22 PM »
It's unacceptable because they hand you goddamn trash bags.

That being said, I remember one game I went to Indiana vs Michigan in Bloomington, imagine that amount of trash, as far as you could see through a space as large as the entire rec fields, not just near the end of the road, that was goddamn terrible.

Apparently they stopped handing out trash bags at that lot. Bet they'll restart handing them out this week.