Author Topic: Palin Tea Party Speech  (Read 6214 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Palin Tea Party Speech
« on: February 06, 2010, 09:31:11 PM »
Thoughts?

I would like to hear someone, ANYONE for once when proposing "spending cuts"  to specify what they will cut.

The only actual policy proposals that I could make out:

1) no civilian trials for anyone deemed a terrorist
2) express vocal support for the Iranian revolution
3) ANWR/Off-shore/Coal/Nuclear (I'm stretching here)
4) replace health care bill with national health insurance policies and tort reform
5) tax cuts

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
Re: Palin Tea Party Speech
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 10:33:32 PM »
30% across the board cuts, including people.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 09:22:01 AM »

she said that?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 01:45:32 PM »
WhitlockJason

Look, I don't respect any politician. But Palin makes me ill. Listening 2 white folks defend her sounds same as black folk defnding Sharpton

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 02:01:23 PM »

she said that?

She should.  If anyone would commit to that, they'd have my vote in a heartbeat.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 04:36:40 PM »
WhitlockJason

Look, I don't respect any politician. But Palin makes me ill. Listening 2 white folks defend her sounds same as black folk defnding Sharpton

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 09:19:45 PM »
So you completely disagree with the article, huh?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 09:06:03 AM »
tea party party would be kind of neat.  Might vote for them to "shake things up." 
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:32 AM »
some balls on that chick,  make fun of Obama for using teleprompter while you have notes written in magic marker on your hand

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 01:22:30 AM »
tea party party would be kind of neat.  Might vote for them to "shake things up." 

Too bad none of the original tea party organizers will touch it with a 10 foot pole. Republicans are trying to high-jack this so they don't get Green-Partied in the next presidential election. Alex Jones is right on with this but it's not like he's breaking any news. Ron Paul made this clear over year ago in a number of interviews that the tea party movement had become a sham. Palin is just towing the repub party line and doing it like a sexy, sexy secretary.

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 02:07:42 AM »
some balls on that chick,  make fun of Obama for using teleprompter while you have notes written in magic marker on your hand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NudNc6VJ7s
and all the making fun of bush that his administration does...

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 02:54:17 AM »
1. Energy
2. Budget Tax Cuts
3. Make Retards Happy

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 09:24:01 AM »
Ron Paul has three "tea party" primary challengers

John Gay, Paul's third opponent, said he has attended several Tea Parties and related meetings. Both Wall, a machine supervisor, and Graney, a former small-business owner, have helped organize local rallies.

Tea Party associations aside, many of the challengers' criticisms echo concerns of Paul's past opponents: that he is too focused on his national ambitions; that his views are too extreme; that he doesn't support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; that he votes "no" on everything, including federal aid for his district after Hurricane Ike.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 02:57:17 PM »
LOL

I hate/fear Palin, but I love how she makes liberals go coo-coo bananas over meaningless things. She actually makes them look as Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) as she does. Evil genius plan?

EDIT: Case in point: :rolleyes:

White House mocks Sarah Palin from podium

(AP) – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON — Even the White House's top spokesman is getting in on the act of mocking former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin for looking to talking points written on her palm during a speech to "tea party" activists.

Robert Gibbs showed the words "hope" and "change" on his hand as he started his daily briefing with reporters on Tuesday.

Many in the room, where President Barack Obama had spoken just moments before about the need for bipartisanship, groaned at the political shot.

Palin spoke Saturday in Nashville and photographs and video show she had "energy," "tax" and "lift American spirits" on her hand. During one question, she looked down at the palm of her hand for a cue.

In her speech she mocked Obama's use of teleprompters.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 03:16:39 PM by felix rex »
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 09:04:00 PM »
LOL

I hate/fear Palin, but I love how she makes liberals go coo-coo bananas over meaningless things. She actually makes them look as Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) as she does. Evil genius plan?

(AP) – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON — Even the White House's top spokesman is getting in on the act of mocking former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin for looking to talking points written on her palm during a speech to "tea party" activists.

Robert Gibbs showed the words "hope" and "change" on his hand as he started his daily briefing with reporters on Tuesday.

Many in the room, where President Barack Obama had spoken just moments before about the need for bipartisanship, groaned at the political shot.

Palin spoke Saturday in Nashville and photographs and video show she had "energy," "tax" and "lift American spirits" on her hand. During one question, she looked down at the palm of her hand for a cue.

How can Gibbs possibly make fun of Palin for scribbling a couple of last minute talking points on her hand?  She did the entire speech using the brain first, then mouth.

Obama's speeches go directly from eyes to mouth, without regard to pronunciation.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 09:08:09 PM »
LOL

(AP) – 1 hour ago

How can Gibbs possibly make fun of Palin for scribbling a couple of last minute talking points on her hand?  She did the entire speech using the brain first, then mouth.

Obama's speeches go directly from eyes to mouth, without regard to pronunciation.

Do you always talk like that or is it intentional?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »
American politics would undoubtedly be better without douche bags like Palin and Franken, but it would be sooooooo much less interesting. Absolutely love how they make the other side flip out.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 09:15:57 AM »
LOL

(AP) – 1 hour ago

Do you always talk like that or is it intentional?

I thought I dumbed it down enough.  :dunno:

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile