Author Topic: Top 10 dwellers  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Top 10 dwellers
« on: February 06, 2010, 03:33:32 PM »
Mad Max and the road warriors. I forget who lost this week, does anybody think we creep into the top 10? I say yes due to earlier attrition and other team's losses. What say you?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
elitist since 1994

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Top 10 dwellers
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 03:36:44 PM »
georgetown lost but beat #2 nova today, would be tough to jump.  Prob need to see what happens the rest of the day, wouldnt be shocked if texas goes down

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 03:52:03 PM »
We might move to 9 in ap and 10 in coaches, but next week is more important since we only have 1 game (should be a gimmie.)
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 10:27:35 PM »
Losses in front of us:

#10 texass---will pass them
#8 G-town, but they also beat #2 nova, will be close, but I think we might pass them since their loss was to 7-loss and unranked USF.
#5 Mich St.  (twice), with one loss I don't think we would have passed them, but now that they have lost twice, we will pass them.
#2 Nova--will not pass.  Too far ahead and they lost to a top 10 team.

The AP will be interesting.  Will pass Mich St and texass for sure, G-town maybe.  The biggest question is how the tie with Duke is broken.  I have a suspicion that they will pull just ahead of us because they beat #19 Georgia Tech and then BC on the road.  We got two road wins, but they were against weak sisters.  Plus Duke is east coast and our marquee win has sucked bevo balls since we exposed them.

If I had to offer a guess, I say we end up at 8 in both this week. 

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 11:53:51 PM »
8 sounds about right.  its duke, no way we leap them.