Author Topic: Fellow EMAWers  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Harry Dunne

• Fan
    • View Profile
Fellow EMAWers
« on: September 30, 2010, 12:13:10 PM »
I have been a guest on this site for too damn long now, and finally decided it was time for me to step up. GPC is complete  :bs: so when i discovered this site i was all  :pbj: because I had found people i could relate to. People who love talking sh*t and not giving a f*ck what anybody else has to say about it. I have been EMAW all my life, and brainwashed (in a good way) to never consider an alternate lifestyle. Words cant even begin to describe the hate I have for the school to the east. I also hate those fucks who are all "yeah bro, catz in football and hawkz in basketball." There is no in-between. You're either with us, or against us. Every time I see someone on campus wearing opposing teams apparel, I want to  :barf: all over their face, and then simply walk away. Every time I see  :weirdrobert: I jump at the chance to offer him a cold one. Every time I see a post from BMW, well...  :bang:. I strongly believe that if you're still able to talk after a game, then you have failed miserably as a fan.  I could go on and on but I know how you dudez hate long posts. Simply put, I feel very  :gocho: to finally be a part of this board, but yet still very  :curse: for next thurs. So you cornf*cks to the north..  :comehere:

goEMAW, thank you.

:combofan:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Fellow EMAWers
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 12:15:02 PM »
 :popcorn:
3021  RIP

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 12:15:50 PM »
great post.

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 12:16:27 PM »
I have been a guest on this site for too damn long now, and finally decided it was time for me to step up. GPC is complete  :bs: so when i discovered this site i was all  :pbj: because I had found people i could relate to. People who love talking sh*t and not giving a f*ck what anybody else has to say about it. I have been EMAW all my life, and brainwashed (in a good way) to never consider an alternate lifestyle. Words cant even begin to describe the hate I have for the school to the east. I also hate those fracks who are all "yeah bro, catz in football and hawkz in basketball." There is no in-between. You're either with us, or against us. Every time I see someone on campus wearing opposing teams apparel, I want to  :barf: all over their face, and then simply walk away. Every time I see  :weirdrobert: I jump at the chance to offer him a cold one. Every time I see a post from BMW, well...  :bang:. I strongly believe that if you're still able to talk after a game, then you have failed miserably as a fan.  I could go on and on but I know how you dudez hate long posts. Simply put, I feel very  :gocho: to finally be a part of this board, but yet still very  :curse: for next thurs. So you cornf*cks to the north..  :comehere:

goEMAW, thank you.

:combofan:

:powerespect: someone is coming for my crown. RACKHIM@@@
RIP Fatty

Offline pencat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I could not have
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 12:17:17 PM »
expressed my feelings better.    :users:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »
I f*ck dudez. Simply put, I feel very  :gocho:

....wait, what?   :horrorsurprise:

Offline Harry Dunne

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 12:25:02 PM »
I mean no harm stormnut. I realize I'm a rookie. I have the utmost respect for the  :powerespect: who have come before me.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 12:29:32 PM by Harry Dunne »

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 12:32:42 PM »
I mean no harm stormnut. I realize I'm a rookie. I have the utmost respect for the  :powerespect: who have come before me.

just know your place
RIP Fatty

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 01:05:33 PM »
I f*ck dudez. Simply put, I feel very  :gocho:

....wait, what?   :horrorsurprise:

Don't know why but I laugh hysterically when you do these, am silently hoping you cut up this post too.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 01:15:40 PM »
So not all first posts are tardy complaints about the qb or in praise of the fb?

unreal.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 01:55:27 PM »