Author Topic: I found this humorous  (Read 1221 times)

Sugar Dick

I found this humorous
« on: September 28, 2010, 09:24:44 PM »
It's a book

Enjoying Your Hope and Change?

Whiny Little Bitch is your guide to the most embarrassing presidency since the Carter Administration.

It's an excellent way to pass some time while you're waiting for the sea levels to drop.

Don't faint, or you'll miss:

Obama's Foreign Policy - Under the exciting new Obama regime, treating your allies with respect is part of the failed policies of the past.

Obama's Party - Congressional Democrats view tax cuts with the same enthusiasm as a vampire viewing a crucifix. Come to think of it, Congressional Democrats view a crucifix with the same enthusiasm as a vampire viewing a crucifix.

Obama's Financial Meltdown - Obama blaming Wall Street for the financial meltdown is like showing up for the last five minutes of Star Wars and deciding that Skywalker kid should go to jail for murdering all those nice folks on the Death Star.

Obama's Homeland Security - Janet Napolitano is proof that there is at least one person in Washington who is less qualified for her job than Barack Obama is for his.

Obama's Favorite Phrase - "Let me be clear" is the rhetorical equivalent of an exploding dye pack in a bag of cash. It indelibly marks all words that follow as false

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 09:26:32 PM by Sugar Dick »