Author Topic: Republikkkans make me sick  (Read 4499 times)

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Republikkkans make me sick
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 10:16:48 PM »
Democrats are nothing more than the gay, abortionist, anti-Christian, pro-anything that wasn't acceptable in the 1950's party.  They suck.  Hard.  The sad thing is that they really don't offer any solutions to America's problems, either.  All they do is cry about cutting taxes, and then blame the Republicans when the economy goes to sh*t.  Wash, rinse, and repeat. 

Sugar Dick

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2010, 08:35:43 AM »
Democrats are nothing more than the gay, abortionist, anti-Christian, pro-anything that wasn't acceptable in the 1950's party.  They suck.  Hard.  The sad thing is that they really don't offer any solutions to America's problems, either.  All they do is cry about cutting taxes, and then blame the Republicans when the economy goes to sh*t.  Wash, rinse, and repeat. 

:surprised:

:lol:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2010, 03:55:40 PM »
I forgot to mention that the Republicans are also anti-environment.  F*ck the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the land we live on as long as corporations are making profits. 

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010, 04:36:37 PM »
I forgot to mention that the Republicans are also anti-environment.  F*ck the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the land we live on as long as corporations are making profits. 

Yup... and when those of us in Manhattan flush our toilets, it runs right into the intake pipes in Lawrence.  Enjoy!

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2010, 04:46:40 PM »

That's bullshit. Republicans deal with reality while democrats deal in the hypothetical world. Do you still believe in man made global warming?

I remember that before and after picture of an island you once posted to prove the oceans were rising, but it turned out the island was actually sinking!  :lol:

Offline nosejob

• Fan
  • Boomer Sooner RIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2010, 06:56:32 PM »
Just kidding all I'm Republican.
hah