Author Topic: Brooks Berringer  (Read 15685 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Brooks Berringer
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2010, 08:49:15 PM »
I think that making fun of dead people has officially jumped the shark.  thanks goEMAWers

I agree. Looks like it's time to dial up the intensity. Quick, somebody find a rape/murder victim to make light of.

Both

rough ridin' bigoted hicks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Teena

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »
I think that making fun of dead people has officially jumped the shark.  thanks goEMAWers

I agree. Looks like it's time to dial up the intensity. Quick, somebody find a rape/murder victim to make light of.

Both

rough ridin' bigoted hicks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Teena

real life version

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline smith1051

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »
Surprised no corn has come in correcting that it was Brook not Brooks

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2010, 09:02:04 PM »
Surprised no corn has come in correcting that it was Brook not Brooks

I always thought Brooksie was pretty accurate.     :dunno:

Offline kcnut

• The CEO of the Brad Essex Report and cont. writer for red state I also hate oklahoma so very much.
  • Combo-Fan
  • hail to the king.
    • View Profile
    • The Brad Essex Report
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2010, 09:06:43 PM »
we going to take a nose dive to hell for this tread.
LHC Bill Snyder is as american as you can get.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2010, 09:08:28 PM »
we going to take a nose dive to hell for this tread.
Awesome we'll get to meet Brooksie there!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2010, 09:08:43 PM »
It is kind of a train wreck, isn't it. Er, plane crash, I meant.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2010, 09:52:29 PM »
Remember when that sker posted about it being a sad anniversary.... and he missed it by a day.

That was cool.

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2010, 11:45:27 PM »
Addam_Hussein    @winters4ksu "I saw your post about Brooks B. I hope a plane crashes into your doublewide trailer and you die in a fire you piece of feces."

Well if brooks is flying the plane then there is a good chance of it crashing into my house  :lol:

A guy w/ the last name "Hussein" is making plane crash threats?  :ohno: [no  :opcat:]

Considering Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11, WTF is your ignorant point?

Probably had something to do with Hussein being a Muslim name, and the people that were responsible for 9/11 were Muslim.  Geez, didn't know KU fans loved terrorists so much.  Especially how that one terrorist destroyed you guys in the NCAAs last year.

Please explain your confusing ignorance in further detail.  I don't even understand your point.  Thank you

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2010, 08:12:06 AM »
Addam_Hussein    @winters4ksu "I saw your post about Brooks B. I hope a plane crashes into your doublewide trailer and you die in a fire you piece of feces."

Well if brooks is flying the plane then there is a good chance of it crashing into my house  :lol:

A guy w/ the last name "Hussein" is making plane crash threats?  :ohno: [no  :opcat:]

Considering Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11, WTF is your ignorant point?

Probably had something to do with Hussein being a Muslim name, and the people that were responsible for 9/11 were Muslim.  Geez, didn't know KU fans loved terrorists so much.  Especially how that one terrorist destroyed you guys in the NCAAs last year.

Please explain your confusing ignorance in further detail.  I don't even understand your point.  Thank you

I am unable to dumb it down for you any more.  You're just going to have to write this one off and move on.

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2010, 12:49:42 PM »

I am unable to dumb it down for you any more.  You're just going to have to write this one off and move on.

You explained husseins connection to 9/11? Seriously dumbfuck?

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2010, 12:58:01 PM »

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2010, 01:12:21 PM »

It was never about Saddam Hussein you dumbfuck.  Sorry terrorism humor goes over  your head.  Dumbfuck.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2010, 04:32:30 PM »
Back on topic, pissants!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »
after what NU did to the people of the great plains, anything is game.

yes.  all's fair in love and war.  i'll have more on this tomorrow.

haven't forgotten.  will try to get to it tonight.  maybe friday.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2010, 06:50:20 PM »
after what NU did to the people of the great plains, anything is game.

yes.  all's fair in love and war.  i'll have more on this tomorrow.

haven't forgotten.  will try to get to it tonight.  maybe friday.

:angry:

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2010, 08:26:38 PM »
I used to be alive but I couldn't fly a plane.

Never a truer word said.

:lol:

Offline itsfantastic

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2010, 03:56:00 AM »
sorry to bring this up, dylan meire (sp?) hath died on walk.

Offline itsfantastic

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2010, 04:23:22 AM »
im going to pray for his speedy recovery.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2010, 08:46:25 AM »
sorry to bring this up, dylan meire (sp?) hath died on walk.

Spelling isn't your only problem, dude.