Author Topic: Brooks Berringer  (Read 15705 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Brooks Berringer
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 11:45:25 PM »
after what NU did to the people of the great plains, anything is game.

yes.  all's fair in love and war.  i'll have more on this tomorrow.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Matt Siebrant's Left Hand

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm a Cat person
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2010, 02:39:19 AM »
I was thinking instead of the train hitting the Nubb helmet right before kickoff we could insert a plane with the writing of Brooks Berringer on the side of it.   :runaway:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2010, 09:12:38 AM »
Addam_Hussein    @winters4ksu "I saw your post about Brooks B. I hope a plane crashes into your doublewide trailer and you die in a fire you piece of crap."

Well if brooks is flying the plane then there is a good chance of it crashing into my house  :lol:

Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2010, 09:17:02 AM »
Addam_Hussein    @winters4ksu "I saw your post about Brooks B. I hope a plane crashes into your doublewide trailer and you die in a fire you piece of crap."

Well if brooks is flying the plane then there is a good chance of it crashing into my house  :lol:

Is that Saddam's son? 

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2010, 09:55:35 AM »

Is that Saddam's son? 

Nope.  You could say they went down in a blaze of glory too.
3021  RIP

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 09:57:33 AM »

A guy w/ the last name "Hussein" is making plane crash threats?  :ohno: [no  :opcat:]

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 10:02:51 AM »

A guy w/ the last name "Hussein" is making plane crash threats?  :ohno: [no  :opcat:]

Yeah, I think it's your duty as an American to report this guy Winters....

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 10:19:10 AM »
Addam_Hussein    @winters4ksu "I saw your post about Brooks B. I hope a plane crashes into your doublewide trailer and you die in a fire you piece of feces."

no doubt. the big bro mega cyber electronic computer thingy must be going ape over this. i bet this dude gets tailed by black suits for a couple days.  :ohno:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »

Is that Saddam's son? 

Nope.  You could say they went down in a blaze of glory too.

I wonder if the Hussein brothers went out crying and crapping themselves like brooks did?

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2010, 11:00:07 AM »
Addam_Hussein    @winters4ksu "I saw your post about Brooks B. I hope a plane crashes into your doublewide trailer and you die in a fire you piece of feces."

no doubt. the big bro mega cyber electronic computer thingy must be going ape over this. i bet this dude gets tailed by black suits for a couple days.  :ohno:

Echelon

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 11:19:32 AM »
This thread is funny.   John Green and Christian Orr would approve, if there heads weren't attached to an overpass in Lawrence.

Nice one ... I bet their families are pissed.

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2010, 11:20:17 AM »
This thread is funny.   John Green and Christian Orr would approve, if there heads weren't attached to an overpass in Lawrence.
:horrorsurprise:

way to throw some emaws under the bus dood

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2010, 11:41:18 AM »
way to throw some emaws under the bus dood

shut the eff up, arche_cat.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2010, 11:42:03 AM »

shut the eff up, arche_cat.

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2010, 12:13:54 PM »
Addam_Hussein    @winters4ksu "I saw your post about Brooks B. I hope a plane crashes into your doublewide trailer and you die in a fire you piece of feces."

Well if brooks is flying the plane then there is a good chance of it crashing into my house  :lol:

A guy w/ the last name "Hussein" is making plane crash threats?  :ohno: [no  :opcat:]

Considering Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11, WTF is your ignorant point?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 12:54:50 PM by Louises West »

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2010, 01:34:14 PM »
Addam_Hussein    @winters4ksu "I saw your post about Brooks B. I hope a plane crashes into your doublewide trailer and you die in a fire you piece of feces."

Well if brooks is flying the plane then there is a good chance of it crashing into my house  :lol:

A guy w/ the last name "Hussein" is making plane crash threats?  :ohno: [no  :opcat:]

Considering Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11, WTF is your ignorant point?

Probably had something to do with Hussein being a Muslim name, and the people that were responsible for 9/11 were Muslim.  Geez, didn't know KU fans loved terrorists so much.  Especially how that one terrorist destroyed you guys in the NCAAs last year.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2010, 01:37:50 PM »

Pfffft.  Like 9/11 was the only time someone crashed a plane on purpose.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 01:40:23 PM by MadCat »

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2010, 02:33:07 PM »
I think that making fun of dead people has officially jumped the shark.  thanks goEMAWers
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2010, 02:56:26 PM »

I didn't say anything about Saddam you ignorant mother rough rider.  :comehere:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2010, 07:28:57 PM »

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2010, 07:30:32 PM »
Who says I created this?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 07:35:53 PM by Winters »

Offline JimmySnuka

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2010, 08:36:21 PM »
I think that making fun of dead people has officially jumped the shark.  thanks goEMAWers

I agree. Looks like it's time to dial up the intensity. Quick, somebody find a rape/murder victim to make light of.