Author Topic: Post Game Personal Issues  (Read 2355 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Post Game Personal Issues
« on: September 20, 2010, 11:39:26 PM »
So is it just me, or does anyone get a massive case of indigestion (farts) after games.  For the last three years, and you can set your watch to it, I've got ridiculous gas for about 3 hours.  Anyone else feel physical effects after the game?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Post Game Personal Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 11:43:08 PM »
So is it just me, or does anyone get a massive case of indigestion (farts) after games.  For the last three years, and you can set your watch to it, I've got ridiculous gas for about 3 hours.  Anyone else feel physical effects after the game?

I think I threw up a little during a pick-6.  But not much after that.  Are you eating veggies or drinking cereal beverages during the game?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 11:46:10 PM »

I think I threw up a little during a pick-6.  But not much after that.  Are you eating veggies or drinking cereal beverages during the game?

No.   :ohno:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 11:48:50 PM »

It's prolly just excess EMAW escaping into the atmos. then.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 11:49:33 PM »

Kind of what I was thinking.  I guess if being EMAW was easy, everybody would do it, ya know?

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 11:51:22 PM »

Kind of what I was thinking.  I guess if being EMAW was easy, everybody would do it, ya know?
True dat

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 08:20:55 AM »
I don't know about farts after the game, but I can say for a fact that kats65 gets the nervous poops before every game.   :peek:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 09:30:14 AM »
I have had head splitting headaches after the  :bang: of the UCLA and ISU games, may have to see the Dr. about medicinal  :bigtoke:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 11:33:43 AM »
One of my roommates freshmen year got super hammered at a game and literally crap himself celebrating a touchdown and had to go home.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 12:14:12 PM »
One of my roommates freshmen year got super hammered at a game and literally feces himself celebrating a touchdown and had to go home.
and then bragged about it?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 12:16:28 PM »
I don't know about farts after the game, but I can say for a fact that kats65 gets the nervous poops before every game.   :peek:

I get those before big basketball games.  It's pretty mumped up.

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 12:18:11 PM »

This guy too.
3021  RIP

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 12:22:44 PM »
Good to know I'm not the only nervous pooper here.

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 12:24:20 PM »
Good to know I'm not the only nervous pooper here.

We should start a facebook group or some crap like that.
3021  RIP

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 12:43:50 PM »
One of my roommates freshmen year got super hammered at a game and literally feces himself celebrating a touchdown and had to go home.
and then bragged about it?

He just kinda left and we all thought he must of got sick. I didn't find out the truth until like 2 years later during, I swear to god, a game of "never have I ever".

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 12:48:43 PM »
I like the fact that I get "nervous shits"  It's like my body is telling me, "hey, you're going to be busy for the next 4 hours... want me to put a rush on this crap while you can still deal with it?"
 :driving:

Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 12:51:18 PM »
I like the fact that I get "nervous shits"  It's like my body is telling me, "hey, you're going to be busy for the next 4 hours... want me to put a rush on this crap while you can still deal with it?"
 :driving:

Good way of looking at it.
3021  RIP