Author Topic: UCF - Least aesthetically appealing fan base, cheer-dance squads evar?!?!  (Read 11174 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: UCF - Least aesthetically appealing fan base, cheer-dance squads evar?!?!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 04:04:51 PM »
Gross

There's a girl that posed for playboy who wore UCF stuff :surprised:

I guess we should just delete the thread then, thanks for showing us the light Koppe

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 04:07:31 PM »
Gross

I guess we should just delete the thread then, thanks for showing us the light Koppe

No she is a UCF Student troll. Was a big story for awhile at Deadspin because the UCF AD was not pleased they used their actual locker room.
Shanna Marie McLaughlin is a UCF graduate that happens to also have recently been a Playboy centerfold. She did a photoshoot for Orlando magazine aXis in the UCF football team's locker room and for some reason—head coach George O'Leary authorizing the photoshoot without the proper authorization?
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 04:12:14 PM »
Gross

No she is a UCF Student troll. Was a big story for awhile at Deadspin because the UCF AD was not pleased they used their actual locker room.
Shanna Marie McLaughlin is a UCF graduate that happens to also have recently been a Playboy centerfold. She did a photoshoot for Orlando magazine aXis in the UCF football team's locker room and for some reason—head coach George O'Leary authorizing the photoshoot without the proper authorization?

OOOHHHH she was an actual student?  crap we're all dummmies, we thought the school being in Florida and being one of the largest schools in the nation only had ugly students.

Thanks again, you're a national treasure.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 04:14:24 PM »
Gross

I would kick her out if she ate crackers in bed, but her two friends could stay.

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2010, 04:20:13 PM »
Gross

OOOHHHH she was an actual student?  feces we're all dummmies, we thought the school being in Florida and being one of the largest schools in the nation only had ugly students.

Man as I read this again, the bitter fracktard  in you really shines. Should I not post pictures that are relevant to the topic? Is that not okay with you angry little bitch? Are you gonna throw a fit when I do that?? Hmm??

Your internet tough guy act is pretty one dimensional.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 04:21:48 PM by youhavehugefitz22 »
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2010, 04:23:51 PM »

Man as I read this again, the bitter fucktard nature of your words are overwhelming. Should I not post pictures that are relevant to the topic? Is that not okay with you angry little bitch? Are you gonna throw a fit when I do that?? Hmm??

:blah::bawl:  calm down, have a midol and enjoy your stay, that was about a .3 on the PI scale and you just had a meltdown.  breathe sweetheart

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2010, 04:25:42 PM »

Man as I read this again, the bitter fracktard nature of your words are overwhelming. Should I not post pictures that are relevant to the topic? Is that not okay with you angry little bitch? Are you gonna throw a fit when I do that?? Hmm??

:blah::bawl:  calm down, have a midol and enjoy your stay, that was about a .3 on the PI scale and you just had a meltdown.  breathe sweetheart

Yeah man I am really losing my crap over this. Not sure how I finish the day???

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 04:31:09 PM »
point fitz22.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 04:34:11 PM »
At some point for the sake of the once decent thread, someone needed to concede the last word, he got it, can we get back to UCF uggos now?

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »

As I was saying...gross...

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2010, 05:01:47 PM »
Need a hat like this for Wierd Robert.  Katpak heads on the side and goEMAW.com on the front.  Anybody have a grandma that can knit?

Bill the Butcher is a UCF fan?  :ohno:

"At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the six points of the end zone ..."

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2010, 05:08:33 PM »
Gross

OOOHHHH she was an actual student?  feces we're all dummmies, we thought the school being in Florida and being one of the largest schools in the nation only had ugly students.

Man as I read this again, the bitter fracktard  in you really shines. Should I not post pictures that are relevant to the topic? Is that not okay with you angry little bitch? Are you gonna throw a fit when I do that?? Hmm??

Why don't we all just get along and discuss the fact that their lockers are made out of plywood. 

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 06:55:25 PM »

As I was saying...gross...

Way to ruin a perfectly good ugly thread...I was almost down to half mast when you posted d*ck

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 07:40:58 PM »
Favorite. 

Offline EMAWnster

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2010, 10:34:11 PM »
Favorite. 

Yup. Looks like a Nascar crowd to me.

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2010, 10:51:12 AM »
Its a good thing we all have perfect 10 wives/gfs

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2010, 03:04:37 PM »
QFT!!  Glad my wife is HOT.  As well as my mom and sisters!!  HOT!

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2010, 03:07:41 PM »
As well as my mom and sisters!!  HOT!
Mods merge with creepy thread.