Author Topic: We need a scouting report for UCF  (Read 11114 times)

Offline goldenticket

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: We need a scouting report for UCF
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 03:34:28 PM »
i asked a UCF fan and this what he said about them

"Well UCF is starting a true freshman QB. He looks promising, but he's a freshman. He hasn't made many mistakes, he's really fast, and is pretty accurate. O Line has been questionable in the rush game, but they're finding their way and steadily improving. We have a 2-3 back system now due to our star from last year being hurt still. He won't be back for this game. Our receivers can stand to hold onto the ball more - a late fumble after a catch caused a rally against NC State to fall short, but again they have been solid. As far as play calling, I have seen the coaches allow some more openness in the system compared to previous years - this lends to the improvements of the QB and receivers for sure.

Defensively, UCF has been solid too. A little concerning on rushing yards allowed, but somehow we're like in the top 15-20 in overall defense in the country. Not a lot of points have been given up either. And for special teams, again solid. Not too many mistakes.

I mean, I've used the word solid a lot in this and that's basically what the team is. Nothing too spectacular, but they are finding themselves, and finding ways to produce for the most part. From what I am hearing about K-State, this should be a tough, low-scoring game. And with UCF's shitty ass 2-43 record against BCS AQ teams, UCF cannot afford any big mistakes to make a win a reality."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 03:51:20 PM »
Their mascot's name is Knightro.

Apparently, the American Gladiator Nitro was unavailable for mascot duty.

that thing is rough ridin' awesome.  you know what else is awesome? the chicks in florida.  know what else is awesome?  flo-rida w/ david guetta.  know what  else is awesome?  cheese pizza.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2010, 04:10:49 PM »
OBT is pretty close to the UCF campus and yes OBT is where many hookers make their living...It is a lock that I know more about UCF than any UCF fan knows about KSU  :gocho:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2010, 05:47:52 PM »
OBT is pretty close to the UCF campus and yes OBT is where many hookers make their living...It is a lock that I know more about UCF than any UCF fan knows about KSU  :gocho:
"old town" orlando! :lol:
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Sugar Dick

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2010, 06:13:08 PM »
Their mascot's name is Knightro.

Apparently, the American Gladiator Nitro was unavailable for mascot duty.

that thing is fracking awesome.  you know what else is awesome? the chicks in florida.  know what else is awesome?  flo-rida w/ david guetta.  know what  else is awesome?  cheese pizza.

Looks like one of the monsters the Power Rangers would fight

Lawn vacuum?

Todd Reesing's scrot?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2010, 06:51:55 PM »

Winters, we are going to need you to get out in front on this thing and act as some sort of Ambassador.  You know, tell them where the Sonics are and make sure they have the number to the Quality Inn....basic stuff like that.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2010, 07:20:03 PM »

Winters, we are going to need you to get out in front on this thing and act as some sort of Ambassador.  You know, tell them where the Sonics are and make sure they have the number to the Quality Inn....basic stuff like that.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=339&f=1246&t=6406234
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2010, 07:22:55 PM »

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=339&f=1246&t=6406234

Great post.  However, and I'll be brutally honest here, I feel like it's a slap in the face that we only have two Sonics.  I mean, WTF? 

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2010, 12:11:22 AM »
ucf fans are going ga ga over emaw

unsurprising
emaw

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2010, 10:50:16 AM »
4-0
EMAW

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2010, 08:36:53 PM »
gwgator:

Very quiet in here.  I think UCF will play well and stay in the game, but turn the ball over too many times to prevail against K-State.  I see a lot of Daniel Thomas in UCF's defensive future, and I see some really nice stats for him at the end of the day.  I'd take the 7 points and go with K-State to cover, were I still a degenerate gambler.  BTW, Daniel Thomas played for a rival of my high school, not that anyone cares.  There were only 3 high schools in  Nassau County when I was in high school, and I never dreamed that a player like DT would come out of Hilliard.  Talk about the freakin sticks....

top shelf