Author Topic: Farmaggedon rally!!!1!!11!!!  (Read 5244 times)

Offline kcpowercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Farmaggedon rally!!!1!!11!!!
« on: September 15, 2010, 11:41:45 PM »
KC Catbackers doing it up right in Old People...Town Overland Park at the Other Place.  No drink specials of note but this guy Wyatt Thompson will be there. 

http://www.kccatbackers.com/

ooorrrrrr....

ISU is having their rally of pep at P&L.  For $2 extra you get a wrist band that hooks you up with all kinds of deals.

http://www.isualum.org/index.cfm?DB_OEM_ID=10700&nodeID=16810&audienceID=1

I know where I'm headed Friday....hope I don't have to wear my Dan Saleamula jersey to get the wristband

Solid job KC Catbackers....SOLID.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Farmaggedon rally!!!1!!11!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 12:04:15 AM »
KC Catbackers doing it up right in Old People...Town Overland Park at the Other Place.  No drink specials of note but this guy Wyatt Thompson will be there. 

ooorrrrrr....

ISU is having their rally of pep at P&L.  For $2 extra you get a wrist band that hooks you up with all kinds of deals.

I know where I'm headed Friday....hope I don't have to wear my Dan Saleamula jersey to get the wristband

Lmao... your pep rally is at an Iowa-based establishment. Thanks for supporting a place I always go to in Cedar Falls.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 12:15:54 AM »

ooorrrrrr....

Lmao... your pep rally is at an Iowa-based establishment. Thanks for supporting a place I always go to in Cedar Falls.

If it's not at Kelly's in Westport, Iowans won't be there.  Also, the KCCB really suck.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 12:34:34 AM »
I work friday night, which is also my bday. I need to leave the 'hat at like 6am the next day. Hope I don't get too drunk

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 09:14:57 AM »
 :facepalm:

I hate the KCcatbackers.  I really do.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 09:16:49 AM »

ooorrrrrr....

Pretty sure it is in honor of the Hawkeyes, champs of the state of Iowa.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 09:47:53 AM »

ooorrrrrr....

Why do you always go there?  Nanna and Papa?

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 10:10:12 AM »

ooorrrrrr....

One thing to remember is that the KCcatbackers are afraid to venture North of Johnson Drive.  That's when the urban-ness and confusion over racial diversity and fear of parking starts.  Lucky's is pushing it for those folks.

If they could host every event at the ubiquitous Ritz Charles off of 135th and bumb eff Olathe they would.

That's just how Babs and co. rolls.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 10:16:05 AM »

ooorrrrrr....

One thing to remember is that the KCcatbackers are afraid to venture North of Johnson Drive.  That's when the urban-ness and confusion over racial diversity and fear of parking starts.  Lucky's is pushing it for those folks.

If they could host every event at the ubiquitous Ritz Charles off of 135th and bumb shazbot! Olathe they would.

The Basketball banquet will blow their freaking minds.

Offline crack on cracka

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 10:50:36 AM »
While don't care for the location, at least it is in Kansas.   :D

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 11:26:33 AM »

ooorrrrrr....

If they could host every event at the ubiquitous Ritz Charles off of 135th and bumb shazbot! Olathe they would.

The Basketball banquet will blow their freaking minds.

Can't wait.  Have not been to one yet.

Offline kcpowercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 12:23:40 PM »
The KC catbacker might be the must stuck in the mud joco housewives I've ever experienced in one  group.

Who is with me in raiding the isu party?  Usually the isu chicks not stuck helping daddy farm are the hotties, so should be a blast.

And some pretty solid deals at bars with the waistband.   :woot: :woot:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 04:33:19 PM »
The KC catbacker might be the must stuck in the mud joco housewives I've ever experienced in one  group.

Who is with me in raiding the isu party?  Usually the isu chicks not stuck helping daddy farm are the hotties, so should be a blast.

Your on the right track with this, but there are serious, serious grumblings of an ELITE impromptu friday pak'r on the good side of the Plaza.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 04:42:03 PM »

Your on the right track with this, but there are serious, serious grumblings of an ELITE impromptu friday pak'r on the good side of the Plaza.

Indeed.  This is really getting legs now.   :party:

Offline kcpowercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 06:48:28 PM »
Well bring that elite event dt after the plaza bars die down and get those Iowa chicks after they were dazzled by the likes of Howl at the Moon....that place makes every chick all   :excited:

Offline Johnny Thunderbone

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 07:57:39 PM »
Other Place pizza  :lick:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 08:43:17 PM »
ksusouthpaw

On the depth chart
Post #3364
Olathe, KS
MyFanPage
Add Buddy   
GPC party at Hooter's in OP tomorrow from 5-7...    Reply
Got an email from my buddy. Hooter's is pumped to host the GPC crowd. They will have have door prizes as well, so bring business cards if you have them.

He asked for a guess on how many we may have. I have no clue. If you plan to come, can you respond here and let me know how many in your party? That way I can at least know if we'll have more than me, the Fitz's and Batejr. Don't forget the password. Thanks.

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 12:02:44 AM »
ksusouthpaw

On the depth chart
Post #3364
Olathe, KS
MyFanPage
Add Buddy    
GPC party at Hooter's in OP tomorrow from 5-7...    Reply
Got an email from my buddy. Hooter's is pumped to host the GPC crowd. They will have have door prizes as well, so bring business cards if you have them.

He asked for a guess on how many we may have. I have no clue. If you plan to come, can you respond here and let me know how many in your party? That way I can at least know if we'll have more than me, the Fitz's and Batejr. Don't forget the password. Thanks.

GPC is using secret passwords??? :surprised:

Any guesses what that password might be?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 12:04:40 AM by Hurricane Cat »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 12:08:45 AM »
The password is "I take pictures of all potential employees, it is a normal part of the interview process."

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 12:26:03 AM »
when is that game

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 01:42:55 PM »

Indeed.  This is really getting legs now.   :party:

Man, mere hours away.... :ump:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »
Quick, who can tell me this Tuesday's guest at the KC Catbacker's meeting!?

Offline kcpowercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 10:14:00 PM »

5:30pm at 135th and Emporia.  Do those lonely housewives that plan this crap understand people work?

I'm starting the Inside-435 Catbackers club.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 10:16:48 PM »

5:30pm at 135th and Emporia.  Do those lonely housewives that plan this crap understand people work?

HUH?

Offline kcpowercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 10:21:11 PM »

HUH?

Like as in all their events are outside I-435 loop.  Be nice to have some events where people with actual jobs and live elsewhere than deep JoCo could attend.