Author Topic: Governor Christie nails it again  (Read 4582 times)

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Governor Christie nails it again
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 10:03:48 AM »
I completely understand the union bashing of the East coast states like NY and NJ but the unions operating here aren't in the same realm as those guys.

true.  States that are right to work are a little more sane.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 10:45:12 PM »

I thought "The Pit" was above whining how the phat cat politicians utilize tens of thousands of dollars government resources for legitimate purposes (legitimate within their worthless code of ethics).

Mods, pls merge with the thread about Michelle Obama flying on a private jet to France for dinner and shopping.

This isn't about Michelle Obama.  Did tubbo decide to do this because Michelle flew to France?  This shouldn't even be about the 'copter, important people should fly everywhere if its their prerogative.  It's about the bad person spending money for a 200 yd round trip.  Also who stops a high school baseball game in the 5th inning, which you were late to, so that you can leave early.  The loud mouthed buffoon clearly has character issues.  You can't scream at middle class residents about responsibility when you are too lazy to walk through a parking lot at a high school baseball game.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2011, 11:41:10 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 11:20:52 AM »

I thought "The Pit" was above whining how the phat cat politicians utilize tens of thousands of dollars government resources for legitimate purposes (legitimate within their worthless code of ethics).

Mods, pls merge with the thread about Michelle Obama flying on a private jet to France for dinner and shopping.

This isn't about Michelle Obama.  Did tubbo decide to do this because Michelle flew to France?  This shouldn't even be about the 'copter, important people should fly everywhere if its their prerogative.  It's about the bad person spending money for a 200 yd round trip.  Also who stops a high school baseball game in the 5th inning, which you were late to, so that you can leave early.  The loud mouthed buffoon clearly has character issues.  You can't scream at middle class residents about responsibility when you are too lazy to walk through a parking lot at a high school baseball game.

:facepalm:

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »
i've seen him making fun of people on youtube; he seemed very good at it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."