Author Topic: How many batteries.......  (Read 4800 times)

Offline MidnightOil82

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: How many batteries.......
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 11:16:38 PM »
Google "KU jokes"...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 11:16:52 PM »
Wayne and Cletus were driving their pickup truck complete with livestock cage and their County fair prize-winning heifer, Betty.  All of a sudden they passed by the Pope taking a crap in the woods.  Alarmed, Cletus turns to Wayne and says, "was that a bear wearing a funny hat?"  Wayne replies, "I don't know, but KU sure sucks at football."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 11:52:47 PM »
Confidential to FatDamon:

:powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect: :powerespect:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2010, 07:49:30 AM »
So I woke up this morning and had this amazing one pop into my head:

"What's black and white and red and blue and loser-y all over?"
"6 to 3, you sad sacks.  JFC you guys are terrible."
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 08:00:50 AM »
A guy with a ku shirt on walks into a church and the priest, rabbi and a dolphin tell him he can't get into heaven/wherever good jews go (not saul)/dolphin-disney-world because of 6-3 then all punch him in the nutsack and face and everyone laughs. 

Offline Lurker

• Fan
  • Hiding in the shadows
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 08:49:21 AM »
Breaking News out of Lawrence Kansas today…The KU football team practice was delayed for two hours after a player reported finding a white substance on the field. Practice was suspended while federal agents were called in. After a complete analysis, experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line. Practice resumed after agents decided the Jayhawks were unlikely to encounter the substance again
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 11:21:09 AM by Lurker »

Offline hillwalking03

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • Worst Non-KSU grad school KU poster on goEMAW.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 09:17:34 AM »
"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"6 to 3."
"6 to 3 who?"
"You guys might wanna consider getting a time machine and going after Tommy Tuberville instead."

This game is fun.

:cry:
Message Board Samurai

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2010, 10:36:42 AM »
Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real Men of Genius)
Today we salute you, Mr. Excuse Ridden Over-Confident Kansas Football Fan.
(Mr. Excuse Ridden Over-Confident Kansas Football Fan) Eleven straight wins, you wore that classy "Muck Fizzou" shirt like you meant it (Pinch me, I'm dreamin'!) A season of bloated statistics and over-hyped wins against Junior Varsity competition (Serve another cupcake!) Losing to a superior team with better players is no match for your what-if scenarios and could-have-been dreams (The field goal missed by inches!) So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light you emphatic engineer of excuses. After all, you would've won the game if it was played somewhere else!
(Mr Excuse Ridden Over-Confident Kansas Football Fan.)

Offline EMAWgeddon

• Combo-Fan
  • Go away, I'm walking on sunshine
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2010, 10:57:03 AM »
What do you call a ku grad in a 3 piece suit??

THE DEFENDANT

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2010, 10:59:51 AM »
MadCat ought to win some sort of "goEMAW Official Joke Author" title or something

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2010, 11:14:18 AM »
Two cannibals were feasting on the remains of Turner Gill.  One looks at the other and says, "This tastes really bad...at football".

This is pretty fantastic.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2010, 11:38:48 AM »
Turner Gill takes his trained monkey into the bar, and the monkey goes over to the pool table and sticks the cue ball up his ass.  The monkey runs up to the bartender, pulls the cue ball out of his ass and sticks it under the bartenders nose.  The bartender said "Phew!  That stinks as bad as ku football".

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2010, 12:53:28 PM »
Q:  What do you call a KU fan who plays the trumpet?

A:  A dumbass who plays the trumpet.