Author Topic: McNeck will build a monster  (Read 1195 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
McNeck will build a monster
« on: September 03, 2010, 09:41:52 AM »
Sorry WSU.

But recruiting is different at the mid-major level and I'm a better fit for this level than I was at the BCS level. I'm very comfortable with that.

We have over 13,000 season-ticket holders and there are BCS schools that would die to have that kind of support, said McDermott. We play in an arena that is as good as any. This has been one of the better jobs of this kind in the country and Coach Altman deserves [credit]. He left it in great shape and we hope to build upon what he started.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/blog/_/name/katz_andy/id/5523301/greg-mcdermott-new-challenge

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: McNeck will build a monster
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 09:48:45 AM »
I'm so pissed that Altman is at Oregon.  I loved that program and he's the anti-Oregon.  Oregon was cool, Altman never has been cool.  This clown is going to ruin it and I hate him for it.  Why couldn't he have just known his role and stayed at Creighton and kept recruiting inbred looking players?  Why couldn't he have?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »
I'm so pissed that Altman is at Oregon.  I loved that program and he's the anti-Oregon.  Oregon was cool, Altman never has been cool.  This clown is going to ruin it and I hate him for it.  Why couldn't he have just known his role and stayed at Creighton and kept recruiting inbred looking players?  Why couldn't he have?

To be fair it was ruined when he got there, but yeah he's going to SLTH the eff out of it.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 11:29:52 AM »
he was like their last choice. That can't feel good. Must have gambling debts to pay off.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 12:19:42 PM »

To be fair it was ruined when he got there, but yeah he's going to SLTH the shazbot! out of it.
It wasn't ruined when he got there. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 12:24:28 PM »

Oregon = sister school???????

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 12:05:38 PM »

Oregon = sister school???????

Well we don't want them now.