Author Topic: So I am a fantasy football geek again . . . sigh.  (Read 2701 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So I am a fantasy football geek again . . . sigh.
« on: August 27, 2010, 12:39:41 PM »
this was the first of 2 drafts.   Keep in mind that I had to leave in the middle of this draft for awhile to pick up a dumbass friend at the airport who got his old girlfriend to stay with his daughter while he was out of town and then wanted his new girlfriend to pick him up at the airport . . . only to realize at his layover that maybe wasn't a good idea considering the old girlfriend still carries the torch for him, but I digress. 

QB's: Aaron Rogers, Vince Young, Josh Freeman (16th and last throwaway pick). 

WR:  Anquan Bolden, Hines Ward, Nate Burleson,  Jordy Nelson, Louis Murphy (a nobody from Oakland who might start for them).

RB's:  Jamaal Charles, Brandon Jacobs, Correll Buckholter, Thomas Jones, Chester Taylor

TE:  Tony Gonzalez

DEF: 49'ers

K:  Mason Crosby

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: So I am a fantasy football geek again . . . sigh.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 01:14:11 PM »
Well you wasted a pick on Jordy as well as Freeman which is tough to say.
[

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: So I am a fantasy football geek again . . . sigh.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 01:17:07 PM »
this was the first of 2 drafts.   Keep in mind that I had to leave in the middle of this draft for awhile to pick up a dumbass friend at the airport who got his old girlfriend to stay with his daughter while he was out of town and then wanted his new girlfriend to pick him up at the airport . . . only to realize at his layover that maybe wasn't a good idea considering the old girlfriend still carries the torch for him, but I digress. 

QB's: Aaron Rogers, Vince Young, Josh Freeman (16th and last throwaway pick). 

WR:  Anquan Bolden, Hines Ward, Nate Burleson,  Jordy Nelson, Louis Murphy (a nobody from Oakland who might start for them).

RB's:  Jamaal Charles, Brandon Jacobs, Correll Buckholter, Thomas Jones, Chester Taylor

TE:  Tony Gonzalez

DEF: 49'ers

K:  Mason Crosby

WR's and RB's are iffy, but the rest are solid.

You won't win the week that Rogers is on his bye.