Author Topic: schedule  (Read 1428 times)

train

schedule
« on: August 26, 2010, 02:43:01 PM »
this year's is weird

conference game between non-conference games
two thrusday night games in a row
non-conference away game to end the season

next year might be even more weird with the colorado not leaving nebraska leaving thing going on

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: schedule
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 04:31:01 PM »
When I was in college, some buddies and I ran train on your daughter.  Surprised she told her dad about it.  Chick was/is a real skank though, so it probably shouldn't surprise me.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 12:23:21 AM »
When I was in college, some buddies and I ran train on your daughter.  Surprised she told her dad about it.  Chick was/is a real skank though, so it probably shouldn't surprise me.

We're all kinda over you, bro.   :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 12:30:03 AM »
this year's is weird

conference game between non-conference games
two thrusday night games in a row
non-conference away game to end the season

next year might be even more weird with the colorado not leaving nebraska leaving thing going on

If you think that's weird, try out the next couple years of CU's sched:

The Colorado football team will play at Ohio State and in Hawaii in 2011. The Buffs likely will play Nebraska in Lincoln in future seasons. CU will play CSU in Denver until, at least, 2018. The Buffaloes definitely will play in 2011 and/or 2012 in California, Arizona, Utah, Oregon and Washington. The Buffs might play in 2011 in Texas, Iowa, Kansas and even Oklahoma.

The Buffs could play in Yankee Stadium on Dec. 30 of this year. In the rest of the decade, Colorado has hopes of playing in bowls in New Orleans, Miami and Las Vegas.

:love:

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 12:54:57 AM »
Skinny Benny sounds like the name of a dude who dresses up like a chick and gives HJs behind the 7Eleven for crack.

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 12:57:16 AM »
Skinny Benny sounds like the name of a dude who dresses up like a chick and gives HJs behind the 7Eleven for crack.

Let's not go that far. He may go to 7/11s but gmafb

train

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 08:22:57 AM »
The Colorado football team will play at Ohio State and in Hawaii in 2011. The Buffs likely will play Nebraska in Lincoln in future seasons. CU will play CSU in Denver until, at least, 2018. The Buffaloes definitely will play in 2011 and/or 2012 in California, Arizona, Utah, Oregon and Washington. The Buffs might play in 2011 in Texas, Iowa, Kansas and even Oklahoma.

The Buffs could play in Yankee Stadium on Dec. 30 of this year. In the rest of the decade, Colorado has hopes of playing in bowls in New Orleans, Miami and Las Vegas.

where is that quote from? that's one of the strangest things i've ever read. i mean lots of teams might play lots pf places and hope to play in bowl games
can you imagine Snyder, "we really just hope if we make it to a bowl that it's somewhere in florida, that would be nice. ooh! or california!"

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »

where is that quote from? that's one of the strangest things i've ever read. i mean lots of teams might play lots pf places and hope to play in bowl games
can you imagine Snyder, "we really just hope if we make it to a bowl that it's somewhere in florida, that would be nice. ooh! or california!"

lol. Woody Paige, def has a screw loose

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2010, 02:54:41 PM »
lol. Woody Paige, def has a screw loose

love that guy.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles