Author Topic: Crushing Husker Skulls  (Read 6631 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crushing Husker Skulls
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 04:14:13 PM »

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 09:39:17 AM »
You know, I think we all have stories like this.
We can only hope that when the Nubbs move on the the rust belt conference, there will be less chance for interaction.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2010, 10:45:38 AM »
You and me both.  I was fist fracking some NU gal in a porto potty and her glass eye popped out.  Well, she starts screaming about it and her husband breaks the door open and yanks me out.  I told him i did touch her eye, but he woldn't listen...just kept hollering and stuff  So, I stabbed him in in the eye with my car key and said "now you are twins."  NU fnas are pathetic.

That is so typical, you know?

Here's a pic Trim took of us right before I fist fracked her in that porto potty.  The left one is the glass one...looks pretty real from distance, but when she looks left it stays pointed straight forward.....real creepy.

Looks like a great target for the old Guatemalan Water Pump routine.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »
Someone needs to talk the company that makes the katpak golf head cover into making a katpak mask.
I mean I'd wear one & thus would save myself photoshopping the katpak head into the photo. Plus I mean they are pretty trendy looking

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2010, 11:37:20 AM »
Someone needs to talk the company that makes the katpak golf head cover into making a katpak mask.
I mean I'd wear one & thus would save myself photoshopping the katpak head into the photo. Plus I mean they are pretty trendy looking

You don't have one?  I thought everyone did.   :dunno:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2010, 11:39:54 AM »
The 3rd shift assistant manager at the neighborhood Mick Donalds has a freaking Phd from UNL.  Anyhoos- I keep thinking that one of these nights I'm going to do the 'ol "fire in the hole" routine on shim.  So last night I pull through the drive through and politely pay for my mushroom swiss angus burger meal and then I lean through the window and sock hem, right in the nose.  That nose exploded like a damn blood grenade.  He/she started bawling, begging me to call 911, so I reach through and dump my large coke on it's head.  Long story short, I have to stop at QT and buy another soda to replace the one I dumped on that damn tranny's head.  The nerve of those nebraska retards.

Offline Lynch

• Fan
  • KSUftw smells like salty peanuts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »
The 3rd shift assistant manager at the neighborhood Mick Donalds has a freaking Phd from UNL.  Anyhoos- I keep thinking that one of these nights I'm going to do the 'ol "fire in the hole" routine on shim.  So last night I pull through the drive through and politely pay for my mushroom swiss angus burger meal and then I lean through the window and sock hem, right in the nose.  That nose exploded like a damn blood grenade.  He/she started bawling, begging me to call 911, so I reach through and dump my large coke on it's head.  Long story short, I have to stop at QT and buy another soda to replace the one I dumped on that damn tranny's head.  The nerve of those nebraska retards.

Typical. I've lost count of the number of times this has happened to me. The worst part is I have to replace my stylish t-shrit each time those tranny blood grenades explode.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »
There's this guy that mows the greens at my country club that is always wearing this Nebraska hat, really asking for it, you know?  Anyway, I'm there practicing my short game at the practice green and am midway into my back stroke on my practice putt when this son of a bitch drives by a few holes over in his really loud mower.  Well, you can guess what happened next....I missed that practice putt.  Walked over and got in his face.  He's blubbering about how it's his job or some crap so I just put him on his back with a couple shots to the skull and neck because he clearly wasn't getting the message.  Then I hopped onto his mower and drove it into the lake.  I went into the clubhouse and told the guys in there that I saw the Nebraska fan out there pounding beers and then he drove it into the lake himself.  They fired him and I heard his wife left him because he didn't have a job or something.  Real piece of work this guy.  Typical Husker.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2010, 01:42:01 PM »
i honestly do not believe half of the stories in this thread. they are just so over the top. here is a real one for you though. when i was little, one of my neighbors was a big nebraska fan. he was originally from there and was married and had kids but then got divorced and his family moved away. he had nebraska banners and stuff in his garage and a nebraska mailbox. he also used to have sex with his german sheppard. my sister and i walked past his garage and saw him once. just humping away. not a care in the world. jfc i said to myself. i was twelve or thirteen at the time. jfc guys.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2010, 02:53:16 PM »
i honestly do not believe half of the stories in this thread. they are just so over the top. here is a real one for you though. when i was little, one of my neighbors was a big nebraska fan. he was originally from there and was married and had kids but then got divorced and his family moved away. he had nebraska banners and stuff in his garage and a nebraska mailbox. he also used to have sex with his german sheppard. my sister and i walked past his garage and saw him once. just humping away. not a care in the world. jfc i said to myself. i was twelve or thirteen at the time. jfc guys.

typical husker fan

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2010, 03:50:52 PM »
Just today, I had to go to Wal-Mart for some batteries for the remote for my 65" LCD.  So, I roll back to the electronics section to pick up some copper tops.  I made the mistake of getting between a monsterously fat guy wearing a Peters jersey and the $5 DVD bin that had a few Larry the Cableguy dvds in there.  This beast ends up stepping on my big toe in his hurry to grab "Witless Protection."

Those of you who know me know I have done some foot modeling and I have manly but attractive feet.  So, this ticked me off but I did blame myself because I coulld have smelled this guy coming.  The odor of warm bologna and cat piss was overpowering but somehow I missed it when I should have just let him roll on through.  Anyway, I get ready to let him apologize to me and go about my business but he just keeps on digging through these dvds, probably looking for "Delta Farce" or a video of Nebraska's last conference championship season (towards the bottom of the bin I'm sure).  I am embarassed to say I lost my temper at this point and proceeded to give him a Passion of the Christ style beating right there in the aisle.  At one point I took his DVD and jammed the entire thing in his fat husker mouth.  I kicked him in the ass so hard, the buttons on his Toughskins shot off like shrapnel.  Eventually I remembered I had batteries to buy and tossed this putz onto a pallet of tomotoes in the vegetable section and got checked out.  Seems like this happens more often than not.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2010, 04:14:06 PM »
I was on a camping trip with a bunch of 'Cat fan buds, and what the hell, one of them brings a Nebraska fan alum to the campout.  I'm chilling OK because I'm amongst friends, but the fracking NU fan has to start talking crap about how Nebraska is coming back (you know how they are), and I have to tell him to STFU seeing how were among the Wildcat faithful and all, but nooooo, he can't keep his mouth shut.  So, we had to pound his head with a shovel to knock him out, so we tie him up and make him watch the video of the 1998 40 - 30 'Cats win, and he starts babbling like a fracking pu$$y.  That is so typical, you know?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2010, 04:14:57 PM »
I framed Thunder Collins.

Offline Lynch

• Fan
  • KSUftw smells like salty peanuts.
    • View Profile