Author Topic: Crushing Husker Skulls  (Read 6632 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Crushing Husker Skulls
« on: August 20, 2010, 01:11:47 PM »
Does anyone else find themselves cratering the faces of Nebraska fans at bars, little league games, picnics, etc.?  I always seem to get into scraps with them and, trust me, I'm not someone who goes out looking for a fight.  Why do they always seem to be tempting fate?  Like the other day, my oldest boy had a little league game and some Nebraska fan shows up and starts heckling the kids.  What am I supposed to do?  Sit there and let him do it?  So, I do what every normal K-State Cat would do, I walk over and beat him to within an inch of his life.  The paramedics were called and they were none too pleased to have to get Husker blood on their hands.  That night at the bar the local PD that showed and I were having some beers laughing about how that poor SOB would probably never see again out of his right eye when, wouldn't you know it, another Nebraska fan walks into the bar.  Said something about how the guy I destroyed was his brother or some crap and, like a typical Husker fan, pulls a gun.  Well, I grabbed the barrel and twisted it out of his hand like I'm known to do.  Next thing you know I got this guys head shoved through the front window at the bar and I'm running his neck over the shards of glass while the bar patrons cheer me on.  Anyway, that guy may die according to the medics.  Typical.  I hope this season I don't have to punish some poor Nebraskan rube in front of their wife and kids like last year up in Lincoln but, you know, I probably will. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Crushing Husker Skulls
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 01:16:52 PM »
Does anyone else find themselves cratering the faces of Nebraska fans at bars, little league games, picnics, etc.?  I always seem to get into scraps with them and, trust me, I'm not someone who goes out looking for a fight.  Why do they always seem to be tempting fate?  Like the other day, my oldest boy had a little league game and some Nebraska fan shows up and starts heckling the kids.  What am I supposed to do?  Sit there and let him do it?  So, I do what every normal K-State Cat would do, I walk over and beat him to within an inch of his life.  The paramedics were called and they were none too pleased to have to get Husker blood on their hands.  That night at the bar the local PD that showed and I were having some beers laughing about how that poor SOB would probably never see again out of his right eye when, wouldn't you know it, another Nebraska fan walks into the bar.  Said something about how the guy I destroyed was his brother or some crap and, like a typical Husker fan, pulls a gun.  Well, I grabbed the barrel and twisted it out of his hand like I'm known to do.  Next thing you know I got this guys head shoved through the front window at the bar and I'm running his neck over the shards of glass while the bar patrons cheer me on.  Anyway, that guy may die according to the medics.  Typical.  I hope this season I don't have to punish some poor Nebraskan rube in front of their wife and kids like last year up in Lincoln but, you know, I probably will. 

Sounds similar to what Lawrence Phillips would do to his girlfriend while he was at Nebraska.

:surprised:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 01:22:29 PM »
You and me both.  I was fist fracking some NU gal in a porto potty and her glass eye popped out.  Well, she starts screaming about it and her husband breaks the door open and yanks me out.  I told him i did not touch her eye, but he woldn't listen...just kept hollering and stuff  So, I stabbed him in in the eye with my car key and said "now you are twins."  NU fnas are pathetic.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 01:23:41 PM »
You and me both.  I was fist rough ridin' some NU gal in a porto potty and her glass eye popped out.  Well, she starts screaming about it and her husband breaks the door open and yanks me out.  I told him i did touch her eye, but he woldn't listen...just kept hollering and stuff  So, I stabbed him in in the eye with my car key and said "now you are twins."  NU fnas are pathetic.

That is so typical, you know?

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 01:35:19 PM »
Does anyone else find themselves cratering the faces of Female Nebraska fans at bars, little league games, picnics, etc.?  I always seem to get into scraps with them and, trust me, I'm not someone who goes out looking for a fight.  Why do they always seem to be tempting fate?  Like the other day, my oldest boy had a little league game and some Female Nebraska fan shows up and starts heckling the kids.  What am I supposed to do?  Sit there and let her do it?  So, I do what every normal Gay-State Cat would do, I walk over and beat her to within an inch of her life.  The paramedics were called and they were none too pleased to have to get Husker blood on their hands.  That night at the Gay bar the local PD that showed and I were having some beers laughing about how that poor SOB would probably never see again out of his right eye when, wouldn't you know it, another Female Nebraska fan walks into the bar.  Said something about how the guy I destroyed was her brother or some crap and, pulls a gun.  Well, I grabbed the paramedics dick and twisted it out of his hand like I'm known to do.  Next thing you know I got this guys dick head shoved through my ass in the bar and I'm running my tongue over his neck  while the bar patrons cheer me on.  Anyway, that guy may die of shame according to the medics.  Typical.  I hope this season I don't have to punish some poor Female rube in front of her husband and kids like last year up in Lincoln but, you know, I probably will. 
Fixed it for ya.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 01:41:47 PM »
Man, Nebraska fans are really into beating women  :frown:

Offline KSUftw

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 01:45:30 PM »

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 01:52:47 PM »
Maybe the cornhead hats are sending subliminal messages.

[spoiler]Be Loud. Wear Red. Beat Texas Women.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 01:59:36 PM by MadCat »

Offline KSUftw

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 01:54:12 PM »
Does anyone else find themselves cratering the faces of Female Nebraska fans at bars, little league games, picnics, etc.?  I always seem to get into scraps with them and, trust me, I'm not someone who goes out looking for a fight.  Why do they always seem to be tempting fate?  Like the other day, my oldest boy had a little league game and some Female Nebraska fan shows up and starts heckling the kids.  What am I supposed to do?  Sit there and let her do it?  So, I do what every normal Gay-State Cat would do, I walk over and beat her to within an inch of her life.  The paramedics were called and they were none too pleased to have to get Husker blood on their hands.  That night at the Gay bar the local PD that showed and I were having some beers laughing about how that poor SOB would probably never see again out of his right eye when, wouldn't you know it, another Female Nebraska fan walks into the bar.  Said something about how the guy I destroyed was her brother or some crap and, pulls a gun.  Well, I grabbed the paramedics dick and twisted it out of his hand like I'm known to do.  Next thing you know I got this guys dick head shoved through my ass in the bar and I'm running my tongue over his neck  while the bar patrons cheer me on.  Anyway, that guy may die of shame according to the medics.  Typical.  I hope this season I don't have to punish some poor Female rube in front of her husband and kids like last year up in Lincoln but, you know, I probably will. 
Fixed it for ya.

Actually, this isn't as typical as I originally thought.  Huskerpride is pulling out some Arkansas style beat downs.  He starts with a beating on a fellow husker female(maybe), then finds out it was a chicks x-dressing husker bro. :facepalm:  I don't understand all they do up their, but this is borderline  :opcat: scary.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 02:00:58 PM »
Fixed it for ya.

Homophobia stopped being cool in like the mid-90's, bro. Coincidentally, that's also the last time that Nebraska was relevant in football.

:surprised: :surprised:

Offline Lynch

• Fan
  • KSUftw smells like salty peanuts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »
Actually, this isn't as typical as I originally thought.  Huskerpride is pulling out some Arkansas style beat downs.  He starts with a beating on a fellow husker female(maybe), then finds out it was a chicks x-dressing husker bro. :facepalm:  I don't understand all they do up their, but this is borderline  :opcat: scary.
FTW makes a good point. These edits not only strengthen the Nebraska fan stereotype of wife beating homosexuals, but also shows they cannot distinguish between the male and female gender. Good thing they only have to worry about Corn and Corn holes.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »
My neighbor is a typical Nebraska fan.  His house was totally disgusting and falling apart.  A real eye sore for the neighborhood.  Long story short I burned his house down.  The rest of the neighborhood thought it was hilarious.  The police came over to my house afterward and asked if I had done it.  I said "nooooooooo" like in the way where it really means yes, and then we all just busted out laughing and high-fiving each other.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 02:15:42 PM »
All that you say may be true but at least we smell good doing it. It's a cross between Brut and whatever McGarrett was wearing on Hawaii 5o. :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 02:18:18 PM »

Have you seen Nebraska women?  Half look like men and the other half look like they have already been beaten with a rake.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 02:19:20 PM »

Have you seen Nebraska women?  Half look like men and the other half look like they have already been beaten with a rake.
Nebraska women look like Kansas men.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »
This Husker guy in the neighborhood has a really stinky kid.  Like, this kid is super fat and a huge stinkfest.  So, you guys know I'm a fireman right, anyway the skunk smelling Nebraska kid was rolling down the block eating a fudgicle one day and me and some of the boys at the station turn the fire hose on him and blast him down the street to try to get some of the stank off him.  He skidded about 500 feet but we hit the end of our hose and couldn't blast him any further.  Kid started crying like a little bitch because his fudgicle was blasted in the process or something and ran home to his dad.  Later the dad showed up and I punched his lights out.  Typical Nebraska fans, you know?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:23:57 PM by steve dave »

Offline Lynch

• Fan
  • KSUftw smells like salty peanuts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 02:25:18 PM »
This Husker guy in the neighborhood has a really stinky kid.  Like, this kid is super fat and a huge stinkfest.  So, you guys know I'm a fireman right, anyway the skunk smelling Nebraska kid was rolling down the block eating a fudgicle one day and me and some of the boys at the station turn the fire hose on him and blast him down the street to try to get some of the stank off him.  He skidded about 500 feet but we hit the end of our hose and couldn't blast him any further.  Kid started crying like a little bitch because his fudgicle was blasted in the process or something and ran home to his dad.  Later the dad showed up and I punched his lights out.  Typical Nebraska fans, you know?

SO Typical.

Hope you didn't hurt the hose trying to stretch it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:29:17 PM by Lynch »

Offline KSUftw

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 02:32:05 PM »
Last year when a lot of husker fans were walking around all proud of their .01 moment, I had a good time one day I must share.  I was playing some GTA and doing nothing but running over pedestrians and having a :runaway: good time.  You know?  Anyways, I thought about the husker fans that have claimed a few of the corners in town for business and wanted to rid the streets GTA style.  Sure enough, after  :driving: around and owning faces I came across a guy with one of those corn head things on, and as usual, it made him look the part of the :jerk: husker fans.  I did my business and GTA :driving: style owned him and WTF.... his corn head acted as a helmet and saved him.  Here’s the catch.. it got stuck on his head permanently.  Well to shorten the story, he woke up one morning and actually and finally looked himself in a mirror and realized.... wow he looks Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) with that on and took his own life.  Mission accomplished I must say.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 02:34:43 PM »
Hope you didn't hurt the hose trying to stretch it.

We sent a bill to the fat kid's punched out dad for the water we used but the hose seems fine

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 02:56:47 PM »
You and me both.  I was fist fracking some NU gal in a porto potty and her glass eye popped out.  Well, she starts screaming about it and her husband breaks the door open and yanks me out.  I told him i did touch her eye, but he woldn't listen...just kept hollering and stuff  So, I stabbed him in in the eye with my car key and said "now you are twins."  NU fnas are pathetic.

Here's a pic Trim took of us right before I fist mumped her in that porto potty.  The left one is the glass one...looks pretty real from distance, but when she looks left it stays pointed straight forward.....real creepy.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2010, 02:58:59 PM »
Question for "Steve Dave":

After a weekend of husker face and skull bashing I've found that my hands are pretty sore on Monday.  Do you wear any sort of protective hand wear while delivering beat downs?  I never would have even thought about this sort of thing in my younger days but breaking hundreds of jaws and cheek bones with my bare fists has taken a toll.  Any tips would be much appreciated.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2010, 03:05:46 PM »
Question for "Steve Dave":

After a weekend of husker face and skull bashing I've found that my hands are pretty sore on Monday.  Do you wear any sort of protective hand wear while delivering beat downs?  I never would have even thought about this sort of thing in my younger days but breaking hundreds of jaws and cheek bones with my bare fists has taken a toll.  Any tips would be much appreciated.

If I knew the answer to this I'd be a lot less grumpy according to my wife (LMAO).  I chew vicodin like flintstone vitamins for various fist related injuries.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 03:08:08 PM »
You and me both.  I was fist fracking some NU gal in a porto potty and her glass eye popped out.  Well, she starts screaming about it and her husband breaks the door open and yanks me out.  I told him i did not touch her eye, but he woldn't listen...just kept hollering and stuff  So, I stabbed him in in the eye with my car key and said "now you are twins."  NU fnas are pathetic.
Next time, use the toilet paper roller, don't risk the keys to your ride on an NU skank.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2010, 03:12:29 PM »
When I was in grade school our janitor was a huge Nebraska fan.  I mean he was super in to them.  But here's the catch, he was a janitor so he was even smellier/uglier than a normal nebraskan.  Well, one day he gave me a dirty look for tagging up the utility entrance with my neighborhood clique "Corazones de Oro."  Well anyway, one of the guys we called "Capacho," and he had a really bad temper.  So he says something back to the janitor and the janitor tries to say something back, but he's all stuttering "uh, uh, could you please, uh, uh, n-n-n-n-not."  BIG MISTAKE.  What is it with these Nebraskans and their attitudes?  So Capacho grabs his bat out of his holster and starts going to town on this clowns red truck while I stomp on his foot until it breaks off from his cankle.  By this team the teachers all heard his screaming and they come out but when I explained what happened they were all like "You listened to the janitor?  Shouldn't he be working?"  Plenty of high-fives as I took his cool extendo-key chain.  I mean what can you really say that you haven't already heard about these losers?   :dunno:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2010, 03:13:15 PM »