Author Topic: Either DeArmond is shockingly gullible....  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Either DeArmond is shockingly gullible....
« on: August 18, 2010, 12:17:33 PM »
Or the mu football team is so unoriginal it makes cool athletes  :barf:

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/08/17/2157549/get-money-starting-to-sound-like.html

whats next "holla"! or "yo"!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Either DeArmond is shockingly gullible....
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »
I think someone switched his scotch with cognac.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 01:46:28 PM »
This didn't get near the input I wanted.  How is it you dickheads ignore my attempts at mu and pinkel bashing?  First, my "Has Gary Pinkel Killed anyone lately" thread gets ignored (except for pinkel photoshop), now this.

You crap bags should just move to Columbia and ride your 4 wheelers over to Athenas.  freaks

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 02:06:05 PM »
That's a Kellis-esque type article.

Plus, way more annoying than Michael BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASLEY.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 02:13:44 PM »
Can you imagine Washington — taking a handoff from Blaine Gabbert and roaring 73 yards upfield as he did on the first play of Missouri’s scrimmage last Saturday — sweeping into the end zone for a score and the fans at Mizzou’s Memorial Stadium yelling “Get Money!”?

Yes I can imagine this.  Of course Mizzou fans will take this and run with it.  They're very very dumb people, those Mizzourans.  Their best insult over the years has been telling me how much i like S'ing D.  "Get Money" ought to be new slogan for strippers in Miz.

Offline gato montes

• Fan
  • Winner of the 2011 "Where is 'Clams" Contest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 03:12:44 PM »
This didn't get near the input I wanted.  How is it you dickheads ignore my attempts at mu and pinkel bashing?

Because you're fracking horrible at it. Worse than Selby trying to gain eligibility. Except Selby at least has Self to take care of it, you got no one to up your shitty Misery insults.   :blah:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 04:15:49 PM »
This didn't get near the input I wanted.  How is it you dickheads ignore my attempts at mu and pinkel bashing?

Because you're fracking horrible at it. Worse than Selby trying to gain eligibility. Except Selby at least has Self to take care of it, you got no one to up your shitty Misery insults.   :blah:

Is this above or below BSAC's "sue the shazbot! out of you" level? tia

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 04:29:42 PM »
This didn't get near the input I wanted.  How is it you dickheads ignore my attempts at mu and pinkel bashing?  First, my "Has Gary Pinkel Killed anyone lately" thread gets ignored (except for pinkel photoshop), now this.

You crap bags should just move to Columbia and ride your 4 wheelers over to Athenas.  freaks

LS, I read that article this morning after I got a large coffee to go from The Filling Station. Also had a cinnamon roll as well.

Thought it was funny myself. Good post!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 10:03:03 PM »

mods please lock threads to fat/ugly posters. 

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 10:55:03 PM »
Can you imagine Washington — taking a handoff from Blaine Gabbert and roaring 73 yards upfield as he did on the first play of Missouri’s scrimmage last Saturday — sweeping into the end zone for a score and the fans at Mizzou’s Memorial Stadium yelling “Get Money!”?

Yes I can imagine this.  Of course Mizzou fans will take this and run with it.  They're very very dumb people, those Mizzourans.  Their best insult over the years has been telling me how much i like S'ing D.  "Get Money" ought to be new slogan for strippers in Miz.

An influx of Missourians into strip clubs may be a bad thing.  Too many of the girls would start dodging more quarters and nickels than they're already used to.