Author Topic: Question about north end zone seats.  (Read 2921 times)

Offline jim_rome

• Fan
    • View Profile
Question about north end zone seats.
« on: August 18, 2010, 09:19:00 AM »
Is this entire section general admission? How's the view?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Question about north end zone seats.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 09:22:59 AM »
ya, all GA iirc.  View is kinda crappy except when the teams are running by and you're high fiving the crap out of them.

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 09:28:38 AM »
ya, all GA iirc.  View is kinda crappy except when the teams are running by and you're high fiving the crap out of them.

high fiving opponents not very EMAW

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 10:08:38 AM »
The seats in that end zone look so crappy.  I've never had to sit there  :cool: but the angle of incline looks ridic. low, undoubtedly creating even crappier end zone seats than normal end zone seats.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 10:25:43 AM »
The seats in that end zone look so crappy.  I've never had to sit there  :cool: but the angle of incline looks ridic. low, undoubtedly creating even crappier end zone seats than normal end zone seats.

I've never sat in them either but agree that it doesn't look like you could see what was going on.  I don't mind the S end zone at all though.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »
favorite pastime when sitting in the north end zone seats?  checking out hot babes in the student section.   :cool:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »
SkinnyBenny will never, ever, ever sit in the end zone fun zone.

DOES NOT LOOK THAT FUN
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 10:47:48 AM »
I've sat there for a couple games.  Shitty seats unless you get there early enough for front row.  If you stand against the cement boarder thingy you can see but the 'guards' are fat assholes about sitting on them. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Nessus

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 10:49:37 AM »
I sat there for the UMASS game last year and had a blast. My buddy got hit in the head by an errant field goal. Damn you Cherry...  :barf:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 11:04:17 AM »
I sat there for the UMASS game last year and had a blast. My buddy got hit in the head by an errant field goal. Damn you Cherry...  :barf:

your buddy should have kept the ball until the team was coming into the lockerroom and then nailed cherry in the face with it.  you know he's a complete puss with a name like cherry

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 11:13:53 AM »
I'm a NEZzer.  I sit in the front row usually in line with the West-side hash mark.  I can't speak for the seats behind, but whatever you can't see on the field you can on the video board.  Drawback: the Cat Cannon usually ignores the NEZ.  Also, the photographers sometimes stand right in the way when there's about to be a touchdown.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 11:15:20 AM »
yes.  so there are many, many downsides to the NEZ.  Only drawback to the SEZ is that you have to turn around to see the big vidboard.   :chainsaw:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 11:17:56 AM »
yes.  so there are many, many downsides to the NEZ.  Only drawback to the SEZ is that you have to turn around to see the big vidboard.   :chainsaw:
maybe they could put higher bleachers in there so the seats are actually worth a crap.  downside is that would wreck OB's office view.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 11:21:37 AM »
Upside: swag from the football team

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 11:42:36 AM »
have sat there before a few times. Better than section 1 or section 28 and maybe even section 2 or 27 imho

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 12:25:00 PM »
Yeah, Fun zone totally sucks.  You guys should never sit there.   
[spoiler]
People that don't like the Fun Zone are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).   practically the same view as the SEZ, but you get a great view the video board.  Tons of leg room, never crowded, the Johnny on the spots are amazing to piss in compared to waiting in line & rubbing elbows with fat losers in the other bathrooms, can easily walk up to the box side consession stand for all items, but most food is sold in NEZ's private concession area and I've never had to wait in line more than 2 minutes.   As SD mentioned High fiving the crap out of the cats in & out of the locker room is EMAWzing!   On top of all of this; The tickets there are CHEAPER!!!!  Everyone else is a rough ridin' loser. [/spoiler]
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 12:41:06 PM »
I will upload youtube link asap of me harassing the hullabaloo out of mangino last year.
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 12:44:49 PM »
I will upload youtube link asap of me harassing the hullabaloo out of mangino last year.

That part is def. awesome and worthwhile a time or two.

But there is no way in the world that the view from the 15th row of the End Zone Fun Zone is as good as the view from the 15th row of the SEZ.  Sorry.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »

But there is no way in the world that the view from the 15th row of the End Zone Fun Zone is as good as the view from the 15th row of the SEZ.  Sorry.

Who cares?   SEZ people are rough ridin' losers.  I've never been told to quiet down or sit down in the NEZ.   And the Video board gives me the best perspective of anyone.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 05:53:13 PM »

But there is no way in the world that the view from the 15th row of the End Zone Fun Zone is as good as the view from the 15th row of the SEZ.  Sorry.

Who cares?   SEZ people are fracking losers.  I've never been told to quiet down or sit down in the NEZ.   And the Video board gives me the best perspective of anyone.

Who cares?
About seeing the game?  Lots of people, prolly.

SEZ people are fracking losers.
This is def. true.  But that's why it makes SkinnyBenny the top dog!   :cheers:

And the Video board gives me the best perspective of anyone.
Not in love with the idea of watching the majority of the game on the Dillon's Video Board.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 07:08:43 PM »

yikes! skinny benz sits awfully close to y-l_a. Your bro fatdamon is usually always late to the game btw.  :nono:

Offline TrustTheDust

• Fan
  • Ga-ga-ga-GOINK
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 08:22:46 PM »
Being on row 1 of the SEZ used to rule balls when all the players jumped into the stands. Now i just get to watch the video board... behind me.  
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 08:36:31 PM by TrustTheDust »
GO BIG 12 ALWAYS

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 10:06:52 PM »

But there is no way in the world that the view from the 15th row of the End Zone Fun Zone is as good as the view from the 15th row of the SEZ.  Sorry.

Who cares?   SEZ people are fracking losers.  I've never been told to quiet down or sit down in the NEZ.   And the Video board gives me the best perspective of anyone.

Who cares?
About seeing the game?  Lots of people, prolly.

SEZ people are fracking losers.
This is def. true.  But that's why it makes SkinnyBenny the top dog!   :cheers:

And the Video board gives me the best perspective of anyone.
Not in love with the idea of watching the majority of the game on the Dillon's Video Board.

Elevation difference of 20 feet doesn't change the perspective enough for me to tolerate such douchbaggary; If I was between the 40's 20 rows up... then I'd sit next to Catfan0102 &  listen to him tell everyone that there was a penalty on the previous play twenty seconds after the the refs announced it over the loudspeakers.

But, I'm actually not sure why I want to convince people that the NEZ rules.   Part of it's charm is fewer amount of douche-bags.  So whatev's

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 10:08:26 PM »
Also,  Not sure how I missed the initial posters screen name;  Jim Rome is a douche-bag.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 11:54:13 PM »
they get to sit on the field for fireworks :love: :drool: :kstatriot: :ksu: