Author Topic: Got your yard sign reserved yet?  (Read 3506 times)

Offline Lamesauce

• Fan
    • View Profile
Got your yard sign reserved yet?
« on: August 09, 2010, 08:55:51 PM »
"K-Staters are encouraged to help spread the message about the “K-State Family Reunion” as yard signs declaring “I am a proud member of the K-State Family and the Big 12 Conference” will be available for all fans. They will be available beginning August 16 in the Athletics Fan Experience and Sales office from 8 a.m., to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Fans are encouraged to pick up multiple signs to show their K-State pride and distribute them to neighbors and throughout their communities."

:ksu:     <----(Except it says that stuff above)

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Got your yard sign reserved yet?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 08:57:22 PM »
jfc

I would however put a "I like the crap out of KSU" up though.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:59:38 PM by WillieWannabe »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 08:58:06 PM »
 :facepalm:

We really need to hire outside the KSU school of business for our marketing department.

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 09:21:35 PM »
my orphan ass football team needs to get its sht together

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 11:29:32 PM »
we had four of these in our yard last year...all were stolen

:lynchmob:

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 04:52:50 AM »
yard signs declaring “I am a proud member of the K-State Family and the Big 12 Conference”

Should read..........."I have a big package, fight me"

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 01:34:17 PM »
Should read "I have a color printer and extra Popsicle sticks"
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 03:25:08 PM »
we had four of these in our yard last year...all were stolen

:lynchmob:

:peek:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline oneeyedwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 03:39:25 PM »
Got your tard sign reserved yet?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 03:49:50 PM »
Who wants to send me one in Dallas??

I doubt it will get stolen, but maybe the old fvcker that lives across the street that flys the OU flag will vandalize it and give me a reason to kick his geriatric ass...

:ksu:
bears are fast...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 04:24:42 PM »
I am so f***ing tired of the "Family" bull.  The term family, when used in conservative states, connotes Focus on the Family-type homophobia.  It also suggests a regression against modern ideas and other generally old-person Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)-ey things.  I really don't want people from other schools looking at Tointon Family Stadium and going, "Oh, now there's a bunch of out of touch, :opcat: tards who really are against interracial marriage.  Kansas sucks crap."

GTFOOMFWTS, Marketing Dept.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 04:27:53 PM »
I am so f***ing tired of the "Family" bull.  The term family, when used in conservative states, connotes Focus on the Family-type homophobia.  It also suggests a regression against modern ideas and other generally old-person Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)-ey things.  I really don't want people from other schools looking at Tointon Family Stadium and going, "Oh, now there's a bunch of out of touch, :opcat: tards who really are against interracial marriage.  Kansas sucks crap."

GTFOOMFWTS, Marketing Dept.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 04:32:03 PM »
I wanted one of these signs....I wish they had a distribution center across the street from my house or something.

Offline oneeyedwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 06:11:59 PM »
I have to agree to an extent with SkinnyBenny.  This whole "family" really makes us sound lame. Our PR and marketing people really suck. They have no creativity and have no idea of anything that goes on outside of their town. Family Reunion, K-Stateo, Proud of this House We Built.... all suck and make us look really lame.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 07:17:30 PM »
while I prob won't put one in my yard, I think they serve a good purpose. Never underestimate the townies and what they bring to the ksu table (prob picnic).
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 07:40:59 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 07:40:13 PM »
I have to agree to an extent with SkinnyBenny.  This whole "family" really makes us sound lame. Our PR and marketing people really suck. They have no creativity and have no idea of anything that goes on outside of their town. Family Reunion, K-Stateo, Proud of this House We Built.... all suck and make us look really lame.

Agree with me a lot because I'm extremely right.  It's so small-town.  And let's not leave the Power Towel embarrassment off the list of horrible offenses our marketing department has committed; I sincerely hope someone lost their job over that permanent black eye.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 08:12:59 PM »
like normal, i'm siding with CC on this one.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 09:01:28 PM »
I love captaincrap and I especially love his white Franklin avatar, but I don't know what's so  :facepalm: about what I SkinBenz sed earlier.  You guys really into picketing against Prop 8 in the name of family values or something?   :dunno:

Also, abandoning the whole Focus on the Family-ness of it all, who the hell likes their family anyway?  Family reunions suck and everyone's uncle is a molester, so why would anyone want to associate themselves with their family when they don't have to?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 09:57:16 PM »
I'm meh to it all, but a lot of GPC types eat that crap up.  Most non-alum types from western kansas love it as well.  The marketing department aren't trying to pull in some brand new set of fans, they are trying to keep the ones they have and bring back some of the ones that Prince ran off.  

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:23:00 PM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 09:58:45 PM »
I love captaincrap and I especially love his white Franklin avatar, but I don't know what's so  :facepalm: about what I SkinBenz sed earlier.  You guys really into picketing against Prop 8 in the name of family values or something?   :dunno:

Also, abandoning the whole Focus on the Family-ness of it all, who the hell likes their family anyway?  Family reunions suck and everyone's uncle is a molester, so why would anyone want to associate themselves with their family when they don't have to?

Its more fun to embrace KSTATEO, cheesy yard signs, harley day, and fireworks than get pissed off at them imo

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 09:59:30 PM »
I painted a three foot powercat on my garage door. Does that count?

ps. Really pissed the wife off in the process.   :ohno:

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 10:00:37 PM »

Agree with me a lot because I'm extremely right.  It's so small-town.  And let's not leave the Power Towel embarrassment off the list of horrible offenses our marketing department has committed; I sincerely hope someone lost their job over that permanent black eye.
Dude, I bet your family reuninons are a mushroom trip to cirque du soleis. (sp?)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 10:13:16 PM »
Holy balls that would rule.

Offline oneeyedwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 10:34:49 PM »

Actually, that is AWESOME!!!!

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 10:50:00 PM »

Actually, that is AWESOME!!!!

Pissed off the meter reader (big ku fan) when I painted the gas meter purple with white powercats. I was on a roll.