Author Topic: Insiders  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Insiders
« on: July 14, 2010, 07:51:07 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Insiders
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 08:52:33 AM »
Curtis Kelly, Kansas State: The long-armed lefty was a bubbly personality on and off the floor, really showing an appetite to improve his game. Kelly's biggest issues will be patience and a go-to move. When in the post, Kelly thinks score first (which is the right thought) and sometimes gets tunnel vision to do exactly what he thought of doing before the ball arrived. As he gets a reliable go-to move and a counter, he needs to be more patient and make better reads. He can also be a better volume rebounder. Kelly has ability and "want to"; he just needs to put it together. After his hoops career is over, a stand-up career or a talk show awaits

Jacob Pullen, Kansas State: There wasn't a better personality at the camp. While Klay Thompson didn't say more than two words during the camp, perhaps it was because he couldn't get a word in! The funniest part of the camp was on the bus on the way to the last workout when some of the players were playing GM and saying what moves they would make in free agency. Pullen had his opinion and was hearing no disagreement. Pullen, quite simply, can make shots. He still needs to show a feel at the point guard position, but he has great range, and he knocks down open and contested shots from all areas. He is fearless

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:54:06 AM by Doberman_CATS!!! »

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 09:03:06 AM »
easy to see why we are america's team fellas. they all love us.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 09:08:44 AM »
Nice.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 09:18:40 AM »
Curtis Kelly, Kansas State: The long-armed lefty was a bubbly personality on and off the floor, really showing an appetite to improve his game. Kelly's biggest issues will be patience and a go-to move. When in the post, Kelly thinks score first (which is the right thought) and sometimes gets tunnel vision to do exactly what he thought of doing before the ball arrived. As he gets a reliable go-to move and a counter, he needs to be more patient and make better reads. He can also be a better volume rebounder. Kelly has ability and "want to"; he just needs to put it together. After his hoops career is over, a stand-up career or a talk show awaits

Jacob Pullen, Kansas State: There wasn't a better personality at the camp. While Klay Thompson didn't say more than two words during the camp, perhaps it was because he couldn't get a word in! The funniest part of the camp was on the bus on the way to the last workout when some of the players were playing GM and saying what moves they would make in free agency. Pullen had his opinion and was hearing no disagreement. Pullen, quite simply, can make shots. He still needs to show a feel at the point guard position, but he has great range, and he knocks down open and contested shots from all areas. He is fearless

Sensing a pattern here.

Really, lots of our Cats have/had great personalities. Off the top of my head, Jamar does. Denis does but I think you would see his full personality come out in his native Spanish. I'd also include Bill Walker in there from what I've seen. Anyone else?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 10:09:23 AM »

Sensing a pattern here.

Really, lots of our Cats have/had great personalities. Off the top of my head, Jamar does. Denis does but I think you would see his full personality come out in his native Spanish. I'd also include Bill Walker in there from what I've seen. Anyone else?

I'm hearing Sprilla has a personality that makes war vets walk and women swoon.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 10:17:49 AM »

Sensing a pattern here.

if that's true then i want to meet this guy and take some lessons on how to be a Casanova

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 10:56:04 AM »

Sensing a pattern here.

if that's true then i want to meet this guy and take some lessons on how to be a Casanova

Or since Asprilla is Hispanic, maybe a Lothario or Don Juan.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 11:00:42 AM »
Beasley was basically an 8 year old kid until the NBA ruined him

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 01:34:48 PM »
Gilbert was the best at being funny.  Oh, and Tavious dancing in the tunnel!  :love:

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 03:21:19 PM »
It's all part of being a good "fit."
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."