Author Topic: cooking  (Read 279286 times)

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: cooking
« Reply #500 on: April 03, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »
a lil' bb watching food.  baked potatoe, smoked gouda & cheddar cheese sauce, bacon, red onions & japs.  washed down with cold beer

"hello? heartburn? hey, its AST. see you in 20 minutes, gotta demolish this cheese potatoe with cheese and cheese onions and oh yeah bacon."
"great, ill see your thunder thighs then!"

what is with the weird boner you have for me?  is this like the boy on the schoolyard pulling the girl's hair?  i don't go that way dood.  it's cool if you do but that's not me.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 03, 2014, 01:29:16 PM »
quit following ast around

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 03, 2014, 01:31:08 PM »
Since I do no carbs for breakfast every day, that generally just means I put a bunch of vegetables and meat in some scrambled eggs and call it good. I cut up a raw jalepeno to put in my eggs yesterday with some onions and grilled chicken. That jap spice does not cook off as much as I thought. Glad I only went with one as I was debating using two. Will definitely try again.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 03, 2014, 01:32:28 PM »
i hate red onions, honestly wish someone would make them illegal, what's the point? 

same with those red and green nacho chips, what's the point? 

hey neat, we're colorful. dumb.  :flush:

:thumbs:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 03, 2014, 01:40:41 PM »
a lil' bb watching food.  baked potatoe, smoked gouda & cheddar cheese sauce, bacon, red onions & japs.  washed down with cold beer

"hello? heartburn? hey, its AST. see you in 20 minutes, gotta demolish this cheese potatoe with cheese and cheese onions and oh yeah bacon."

what is with the weird boner you have for me?  is this like the boy on the schoolyard pulling the girl's hair?  i don't go that way dood.  it's cool if you do but that's not me.

whats with the weird boner you have for me to approve all the food you make, bro? is this like the little bro wants big bro to notice him cuz he has a big ole bone in his pants for big bro? its cool if you do but that's not me. that aint me, bro. that aint me.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 03, 2014, 01:44:03 PM »

whats with the weird boner you have for me to approve all the food you make, bro? is this like the little bro wants big bro to notice him cuz he has a big ole bone in his pants for big bro? its cool if you do but that's not me. that aint me, bro. that aint me.

well that was an original and refreshing post, i was worried it was going to be more of the same old creep bullshit that lacks any sort of substance

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 03, 2014, 01:47:49 PM »
Since I do no carbs for breakfast every day, that generally just means I put a bunch of vegetables and meat in some scrambled eggs and call it good. I cut up a raw jalepeno to put in my eggs yesterday with some onions and grilled chicken. That jap spice does not cook off as much as I thought. Glad I only went with one as I was debating using two. Will definitely try again.

Take the seeds out next time.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 03, 2014, 01:48:07 PM »
glad you brought up substance. totally forgot to post what I cooked for lunch-

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 03, 2014, 01:50:28 PM »

Take the seeds out next time.

Oh no, it was great. I just wasn't expecting it.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 03, 2014, 01:53:46 PM »

i think the word you are looking for is sustenance.  looks good though, hot dogs are so american.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: April 03, 2014, 01:55:50 PM »
food is a substance duh

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 03, 2014, 01:56:45 PM »

When are we going to have our deviled egg or crostini eat off?

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 03, 2014, 01:57:23 PM »

i think the word you are looking for is sustenance.  looks good though, hot dogs are so american.

Looks like an extra long mozzarella stick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 03, 2014, 01:58:18 PM »
its a cheeseburger roller you assholes. hot dog omg do you guys even know how to cook?!  :lol:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 03, 2014, 02:00:04 PM »

Who is going to buy all these deviled eggs I am going to consume?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 03, 2014, 02:02:51 PM »
jalapenos are weird.   sometimes they're really hot and sometimes they're really not, just like the old website.  weird huh?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 03, 2014, 02:04:16 PM »

Are you some sort of deviled egg champion or something?   What's your highest total?  I'm curious because JTbro has been known to eat a few DE's himself and it has always fascinated me.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 03, 2014, 02:04:59 PM »

Are you some sort of deviled egg champion or something?   What's your highest total?  I'm curious because JTbro has been known to eat a few DE's himself and it has always fascinated me.

I believe I'm on record saying I could eat 100.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 03, 2014, 02:06:37 PM »

oh wow, LOL

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 03, 2014, 02:06:53 PM »

:sdeek:

My little brother will toss back a dozen on Thanksgiving like it's nothing but I'm not sure he could approach the century mark.   Sorry for wasting your time.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 03, 2014, 02:11:21 PM »
I feel like that's significantly easier than finishing a large order from Hunam, which I've done stone sober on multiple occasions. Maybe I'm underestimating all the mayo that I'll be devouring.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 03, 2014, 02:16:32 PM »
What was the decision on what constitutes a deviled egg - a full egg or one of the halves

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 03, 2014, 02:17:50 PM »
What was the decision on what constitutes a deviled egg - a full egg or one of the halves

One of the halves.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 03, 2014, 02:21:17 PM »
there's a lot of variety when it comes to deviled eggs, you can add crab, chipotle, jalapeno, the possibilities are endless

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 03, 2014, 02:58:40 PM »
there's a lot of variety when it comes to deviled eggs, you can add crab, chipotle, jalapeno, the possibilities are endless

like little edible boats, really.