Author Topic: So what happens to Denis now?  (Read 2124 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
So what happens to Denis now?
« on: June 25, 2010, 08:05:45 AM »
Europe?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: So what happens to Denis now?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 08:23:27 AM »
Possibly.  After he takes a shot at making a roster as a free agent.  I know Charlotte like him and he'd be a good fit there, but they didn't have a pick in the draft.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 08:46:21 AM »
He'll probably sign a contract for an NBA, NBDL, or Euroball in the next few months and make around $250,000 playing ball.

I'd go to Europe if I were Denis.  Hell, I'd go to Europe if I were me.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 10:41:22 AM »
I might go watch him if he plays for:

Cartier Martin has had a few stints with them already.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 10:49:57 AM »
I might go watch him if he plays for:

Cartier Martin has had a few stints with them already.

That isu lady who kept demanding lap dances from Denis in Ames would have an emawgasm.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 05:14:57 PM »
Possibly.  After he takes a shot at making a roster as a free agent.  I know Charlotte like him and he'd be a good fit there, but they didn't have a pick in the draft.

Didn't that fat, low-life, degenerate, tub of sh*t over in Larrytown sign a free agent deal with them?

Offline VGibsonLives

• Fan
  • Old School Purple Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 09:17:08 AM »
"They love him."
Clemente will join former Kansas guard Sherron Collins in the Bobcat workouts as the pair battle for a roster spot at the same position.
"He's looking forward to going up against Sherron," Alvarez said.
"He understands what he needs to do now, he's more hungry than ever, he understands now there are no guarantees and he needs to go out there and do well."
In the end, it will all come down to what Clemente has done his whole life — competing.
"It's gonna be pretty interesting," Alvarez said. "Sherron isn't going to have four horses around him this time around. It's going to be mono e mono."
"I deleted all of my threads.  You guys don't deserve them."   BMW

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 10:53:02 AM »
"They love him."
Clemente will join former Kansas guard Sherron Collins in the Bobcat workouts as the pair battle for a roster spot at the same position.
"He understands what he needs to do now, he's more hungry than ever, he understands now there are no guarantees and he needs to go out there and do well."
In the end, it will all come down to what Clemente has done his whole life — competing.
"It's gonna be pretty interesting," Alvarez said. "Sherron isn't going to have four horses around him this time around. It's going to be mono e mono."
This should be easy for denis. Once the bobcats see how fat sherron is they won't even do the workout.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 10:54:19 AM »
"They love him."

This doesn't bode well for Sherron's future in the NBA.  I wonder if Nathan's needs a new spokesperson for that competition they throw.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 12:21:16 PM »
Sharon will like have a massive coronary before Denis is finished with him, so I don't see him being a great spokesman for Nathans.  Maybe he can open up a clothing store for short and fat guys in Lawrence?  Those big and tall guys have had it good for far too long!  :shakingfatlittlefistwhileusingtheothertoeatahotdog:

Offline goldenticket

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2010, 03:59:32 PM »
thats great they are both fighting for a spot. hope it works out  :ksu:

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 05:20:21 PM »
Denis is going to be fun to watch n the nba, sherron-not so much!! Warm up the byron eaton comparo's again
EMAW

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 05:56:35 PM »
I heard Sherron has really been working on his handles.  His... (wait for it) LOVEhandles.   :lol:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 07:14:33 PM »
I heard Sherron has been working on his jump shot.  His (wait for it) grossly overweight and sexually deviant jump shot!   :lol:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Sugar Dick

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 07:24:32 PM »
Sharon will like have a massive coronary before Denis is finished with him, so I don't see him being a great spokesman for Nathans.  Maybe he can open up a clothing store for short and fat guys in Lawrence?  Those big and tall guys have had it good for far too long!  :shakingfatlittlefistwhileusingtheothertoeatahotdog:

He could name that store:

Squatties

Odd Job's Boutique

Bad Touch

SC Fatty's

Osh Kosh B'gotcha