Author Topic: Clarification Needed on USA Company Registration Process  (Read 150 times)

Offline nihomox

• Fan
    • View Profile
Clarification Needed on USA Company Registration Process
« on: May 27, 2024, 12:43:32 AM »
Hello everyone.

I'm seeking clarity on the procedure for USA company registration. While I've done some research, I'm still unsure about a few aspects. Firstly, what are the specific documents required for registration, especially for a foreign national? Secondly, what are the differences, if any, between registering as a sole proprietorship, LLC, or corporation, and how do they impact taxes and liability? Additionally, are there any state-specific regulations or requirements I should be aware of? Any insights or personal experiences with the registration process would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Clarification Needed on USA Company Registration Process
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 02:48:56 AM »
If you don't tell the government about your business then you don't have to pay taxes for it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 10:44:49 AM »
Damn you AI bots!  :'bye cruel world:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2024, 06:13:48 PM »
Hello everyone.

I'm seeking clarity on the procedure for USA company registration. While I've done some research, I'm still unsure about a few aspects. Firstly, what are the specific documents required for registration, especially for a foreign national? Secondly, what are the differences, if any, between registering as a sole proprietorship, LLC, or corporation, and how do they impact taxes and liability? Additionally, are there any state-specific regulations or requirements I should be aware of? Any insights or personal experiences with the registration process would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
You’ve come to the right place, nihomox. What state are you looking to incorporate in? That will influence the legal forms I send your way.